Ozeph Regimen and Supplement

Hi. I’ll be posting here my current regimen. and update it as it goes. At one point, when I have time, I’ll be more specific about the ketogenic / carnivore diet as it was really the starting point for me, along with a pure whey protein isolate shake. The idea was (and still is) no carbs, high protein, high saturated fat (no oil) so the body has all the ingredients to rebuild itself.

So here it is:

Upon waking up at 6:30am & before sending kids to school:
5-HTP 100mg
Tyrosine 500mg
L-Dopa 350mg
Calcium Pyruvate 500mg and Calcium Lactate (put in a capsule. It taste bad and does not dissolve easily)
Half of all Vitamin B (1,3,6,12, biotin)

Cold Jiaogulan tea all day instead of water as much as possible.

Breakfast:
Theanine 200mg
Coffee with heavy cream and a little milk, no sugar.
I also take Glucosamine once a week and Pro-biotic (on Sundays only)
2 tbsp coconut oil

Pine Pollen with DMSO, 1 pea size rubbed on both forearms. (see below)

Sometimes I skip the breakfast (except the coffee) and I’ll take the protein shake sooner.

10am:
Whey isolate proteins shake, no more than 1 1/2 scoops with half a scoop of vegan protein. I add:
Valine 2000 mg

Before Lunch at Noon
Other half of all vitamin B
Glutathione, 250mg
Collagen peptides, 1 gr.

Lunch at Noon:

Rib eye Steak 250 gr (or some other fat cut of steak), 1 tbsp of ghee and kale or spinach 200 gr
Fat can also be butter, lard of tallow.

200 ml of electrolyte which also contains Carnitine Tartrate 1000 mg, Betaine HCL 400mg and Choline Bitartrate 400mg, mixed with soda water.

Cold Jiaogulan tea

Right After Lunch:
5-HTP 100 mg
Tyrosine 500 mg
L-Dopa 350 mg
DHEA 20 mg (thinking of lowering the dose)
Pregnenolone 30 mg (thinking of lowering the dose)
Vitamin K2 30 mcg (thinking of lowering the dose)
Vitamin A 10000 IU
Vitamin D3 10000 IU
Vitamin C 100 mg
Multi-vitamins for men or some natural multi-vitamins

Before exercise or sex, either around 11am or 2-3pm:
Arginine suite (L-Arginine 1000mg, Arginine AKG 500mg, L-Citrulline 500mg, L-Ornithine 500mg). I don’t always take it.

I do at least some exercise every day. Exercise is mostly resistance training but also some cardio.

3pm:
Whey isolate proteins shake, no more than 1 1/2 scoops with half a scoop of vegan protein.

Dinner before 6pm:
Either same as Lunch or something lighter like a stew made of ground beef, tallow, onion, tomatoes and cabbage. Taste like cabbage rolls but without the trouble of doing the rolls. I googled cabbage roll soup… Most important is I’m finish eating before 6pm so I can take my sleeping pills on an empty stomach. If I don’t finish before 6pm, sometimes I’ll take a digestive enzyme pill to speed up the process, especially if I had steak.

After 6pm
I drink the least liquids possible so I don’t have to wake up and pee at night. That really messes up my night and the next day.

8pm:
Oatmeal, 22.5 gr of dry weight before preparing it if I try to be ketogenic. (20gr of carbs in the day)
If I don’t bother being ketogenic, I’ll take 50 gr of dry weight with 1 tsp of sugar for 37 gr. of carbs (that 40-45 gr. for the whole day)
25mg of Magnesium

9pm:
3.5 mg Clonazepam (sleeping pill)
15 mg Hydroxyzine (anti-histamine)

Before sleep at 9;30pm:
B3 (niacinamide) 60 mg
Slow Release Melatonin 10mg
Food grade Zinc 5mg
Coenzymed B12 5mcg
1/4 cup of water with Inusitol 4000mg

I keep 2000mg of Inusitol, a glass, a spoon and some water next to the bed in case I wake up during the night. If I do, I’ll take the Inusitol and go back to sleep.

Sleep at 9:30pm, always wake up at 6:30/7am , 8:am on holidays.

I will test getting up after waking up if I slept at least 6 hours, just to see if it’s my body telling me I slept enough.

Theanine:
I can take Theanine 200mg a second time during the day or in the evening. it’s like an aspirin for stress. (I wouldn’t take more than 2 doses a day) I don’t need to do that more than once or twice a month, anxiety seems to be under control for now.
Careful with high doses of Theanine with high doses of Arginine as it can cause drop in blood pressure.

Electrolyte mix :
In a 1.5 liter bottle: Magnesium Chloride 10 gr, Potassium Chloride 5 gr, Carnitine Tartrate 10gr, Choline Bitartrate 4gr, Betaine HCL 4 gr, 100 ml lemon juice or 5 gr citric acid, natural orange/lemon flavor, fill with water to the rim. Take no more than 150ml a day, mix with soda water. It’s delicious.

Pine Pollen with DMSO: I mixed 1 ounce of DMSO and 1 scoop (5gr) of Pine Pollen. That lasts me for months as I need only apply 1 pea size (or 2) to one of my forearm, and rub both forearms together to spread it over the veins. It goes straight to the blood, ergo the much smaller dose.

5 Likes

Can you have too much of this tea? I bought jiaogulan in suppliment form because I won’t have time to make tea during the work day.

People reported diarrhea when they start.

I’ve been drinking up to 1.5 liter a day plus eating the leaves (from the infusion) with butter. I think you can have too much, but I haven’t yet. I mean nothing bad happened to me.

1 Like

I’ve updated my regimen to include carbs in the evening, in the form of oatmeal. It seems to do marvel for sleep.

I’m no longer doing a ketogenic diet, although I’m on a very low carbs one. Less than 30 gr a day.
What kicks me out of ketosis is not so much the carbs, but the protein. I shouldn’t have more than 130 gr and I’m having around 200 gr a day.

Updated on April 10th: I`m going ketogenic as much as I can. Carbs are giving me slight headache, slight stomach ache and slight anxiety and that’s because I eat only a little. So no carbs, no problem.

Also I change a bit my regimen to make it more practical:

5-HTP 100 mg
Tyrosine 750 mg
L-Dopa 350 mg
Calcium Pyruvate and Calcium Lactate, 500 mg
Half of all Vitamin B (1,3,6,12, biotin)

Cold Jiaogulan tea all day instead of water as much as possible.

Breakfast:
Coffee with heavy cream and a little milk, no sugar. Sometimes Theanine 200 mg with it.
Fat Bomb (google it) or 3 gr MCT oil
I also take Glucosamate once a week and Pro-biotic (on Sundays only)

Whey isolate proteins shake, no more than 1 1/2 scoops with half a scoop of vegan protein. I add:
Valine 1000 mg, Collagen 1250 mg, Creatine 2.5 gr, Pregnenolone 30 mg, DHEA 20 mg

I prepare 10 days worth of morning shake in a used protein shake tub so I can dose precisely the small doses things. DHEA 2x100 mg pills for example. that’s 20mg a day.

and Tribulus Terrestris OR Horny Goat Weed. I always take Pine Pollen DMSO plus only one of the other and change every week.

30 minutes Before Lunch at Noon
5-HTP 100 mg
Tyrosine 750 mg
L-Dopa 350 mg
Other half of all vitamin B
Glutathione, 250mg

• second dose of Tribulus Terrestris OR Horny Goat Weed, only on Wed, Thu, Fri

Lunch at Noon:

Rib eye Steak 250 gr (or some other fat cut of steak), 2-3 tbsp of ghee and 200 gr of green leafy vegetable. Fat can also be butter, lard of tallow.
150 ml of Hormone balance mix, mixed with soda water.

Right After Lunch:
Vitamin A 10000 IU
Vitamin D3 10000 IU
Vitamin C 100mg
Multivitamins for men or some natural multi-vitamins + Boron 3 mcg and Selenium 70 mcg if not in multivitamin.

Before exercise or sex, either around 11am or 2-3pm:
Arginine suite (L-Arginine 1000mg, Arginine AKG 500mg, L-Citrulline 500mg, L-Ornithine 500mg). I don’t always take it.

I do at least some exercise every day. Exercise is mostly resistance training but also some cardio.

Dinner before 6pm:
150 ml of electrolyte, mixed with soda water
Either same as Lunch or something lighter like a stew made of ground beef, tallow, onion, tomatoes and cabbage. Taste like cabbage rolls but without the trouble of doing the rolls. I googled cabbage roll soup… Most important is I’m finish eating before 6pm so I can take my sleeping pills on an empty stomach. If I don’t finish before 6pm, sometimes I’ll take a digestive enzyme pill to speed up the process, especially if I had steak.

After 6pm
I drink the least liquids possible so I don’t have to wake up and pee at night. That really messes up my night and the next day.
I may have a raspberry and cream cheese fat bomb for desert. I use extra virgin coconut oil 1/3 and 2/3 ghee for fat.

9pm:
4 mg Clonazepam (sleeping pill)
10 mg Hydroxyzine (anti-histamine)

Before sleep at 9;30pm:
B3 (niacinamide) 30 mg
Food grade Zinc 5mg
1/4 cup of warm water with Inusitol 4000mg and Coenzymed B12 5mcg plus some 2 slices of cheese.

Theanine:
I can take Theanine 200mg a second time during the day or in the evening. it’s like an aspirin for stress. (I Don’t take more than 2 doses a day but maximum recommended dose is 3 x 200 mg)
Careful with high doses of Theanine with high doses of Arginine as it can cause drop in blood pressure.

Electrolyte mix :
In a 1.5 liter bottle: Magnesium Chloride 10 gr, Potassium Chloride 5 gr, 150 ml lemon juice, natural orange/lemon flavor, fill with water to the rim. Take no more than 150ml a day, mix with soda water. It’s delicious.

Hormone Balance Mix:
In a 1.5 liter bottle: Carnitine Tartrate 8.5 gr, Choline Bitartrate 6 gr, Betaine HCL 5 gr, 100 ml lemon juice, natural orange/lemon flavor, fill with water to the rim. Take no more than 150ml once a day, mix with soda water. Also delicious.

Pine Pollen with DMSO: I mixed 1 ounce of DMSO and 1 scoop (5gr) of Pine Pollen. That lasts me for months as I need only apply 1 pea size (or 2) to one of my forearm, and rub both forearms together to spread it over the veins. It goes straight to the blood, ergo the much smaller dose.

Updated on May11th: I`m still ketogenic as much as I can. I started removing and reducing supplements without ill effects. I’m normal during the day, I rarely see any pfs symptoms in the daytime. If I do, it will be moderate anxiety related to work or family, occasional dry lips or dry eyes. I can have sex 3-4 times a week without feeling deprived, which in my case is a much lower sex drive. Is it pfs or being 51 ? I don’t know.

Here’s my new regimen.:

5-HTP 100 mg
Tyrosine 750 mg
L-Dopa 350 mg
Taurine 1000 mg
Calcium Pyruvate and Calcium Lactate, 600 mg
DHEA 10 mg
Pregnenolone 15 mg
Glutathione, 250mg
1/4 pill of all Vitamin B (1,3,6,12, biotin) plus some extra B6
and Tribulus Terrestris OR Horny Goat Weed. I always take Pine Pollen DMSO plus only one of the other and change every week.

Breakfast:
Coffee with heavy cream and a little milk, no sugar, I put sweetener instead.
I also take Glucosamate once a week and Pro-biotic (on Sundays only)

Lunch at Noon:

Rib eye Steak 250 gr (or some other fat cut of steak), 2-3 tbsp of ghee and 200 gr of green leafy vegetable. Fat can also be butter, lard of tallow.
150 ml of Hormone balance mix, mixed with soda water.

Right After Lunch:
Vitamin A 10000 IU
Vitamin D3 10000 IU
Vitamin C 100mg
Multivitamins for men or some natural multi-vitamins + Boron 3 mcg and Selenium 70 mcg if not in multivitamin.

If I have anxiety in the afternoon:
5-HTP 100 mg
Tyrosine 750 mg
L-Dopa 350 mg

Dinner before 6pm:

After 6pm
I may have a raspberry and cream cheese fat bomb for desert. I use extra virgin coconut oil 1/3 and 2/3 ghee for fat.

8pm:
4 mg Clonazepam (sleeping pill)

Before sleep at 9;30pm:
B3 (niacinamide) 30 mg
Food grade Zinc 5mg
2 tbsp of almonds.
1/4 cup of warm water with Inusitol 4000mg and Coenzymed B12 5mcg. If I skip it, it doesn’t make a difference I can notice, Nonetheless, it’s good for the liver.

Electrolyte mix :
In a 1.5 liter bottle: Magnesium Chloride 10 gr, Potassium Chloride 5 gr, 150 ml lemon juice, natural orange/lemon flavor, fill with water to the rim. Take no more than 150ml a day, mix with soda water. It’s delicious.

Hormone Balance Mix:
In a 1.5 liter bottle: Carnitine Tartrate 8.5 gr, Choline Bitartrate 6 gr, Betaine HCL 5 gr, 100 ml lemon juice, natural orange/lemon flavor, fill with water to the rim. Take no more than 150ml once a day, mix with soda water. Also delicious.

1 Like

Whats the idea behind these? Ah found it "(vitamin B, C and D, as well as Magnesium and some calcium are very important for neurotransmitters functions and conversions)
"

Yes, that’s right ! And I’m taking every single one of those for that purpose. But the specific reason I’m using the Pyruvate and Lactate version of Calcium instead of regular Calcium Carbonate is because Pyruvate and Lactate prevents Glucose from blocking the Orexin receptors in the brain, Orexin being the neuropeptide responsible for wakefulness. I take Calcium Pyruvate and Lactate after waking up, then I drink a coffee and all the grogginess from the sleeping drugs disappears. I’m fully awake for the day.

Do you have any ideo why keto diet seems to improve things? Do you thnk it more about food allergies e.g. flavonoids that are cut out or is it more because of the different mechanism due to ketones being used as fuel?

Fast answer: I believe it fixes food allergies and that the body works better on ketones (which are saturated fat fragments broken down by the body to be used as fuel). It also prevents different plant toxins from entering the body, so yes to all of what you mentioned.

I am not stating the folowing as facts, but as things I’ve read on the subject mixed with some personal opinions.

The brain seems to work better on ketones. I’ve read people actually gain 2 pts of IQ from doing this. Also, saturated fat is an excellent source of energy, and it’s the way our body stores it’s energy reserves. It contains 2.25 times as much calories per gram as carbs or proteins. Most hormones are made out of cholesterol and so is the brain and central nervous system. If you want to fix these, eat saturated fat.

Hormones, neurotransmitters, neuropeptides, neurosteroids, as well as enzymes and protein are also made of amino acids. so eating meat, protein and amino acids provides what you need for those.
Proteins can also be transformed into carbs by the body for what little need we have for it.

It is to be noted that no parts of the human body is made out of cards, contrary to plants (dietary fibers are like the bone structure of plants and are made of carbs). Plants store their energy mainly in carbs, but in oils and protein as well. Carbohydrate is a plant thing.

I believe our specie evolved to be omnivore and make use of carbs on an opportunist basis, whenever we could find fruits and berries. Agriculture and grain came much later and in my opinion our body is not fully adapted to have such a large carbs intake as people take at the moment.

Ketogenic and carnivore diets prevents (and in some cases cure) some cancers, heart attacks, strokes, diabetes and arthritis. It prevents headaches, stomach ache, digestive track ulcers, allergies, inflammation, skin diseases, improve the immune system (I didn’t catch a cold or had any infection for 9 months except for a small gastro-enteritis which was mild and lasted half the normal time.). It prevents and may cure many brain diseases such as ADHD, depression, anxiety, autism and more. Doctors are now starting to prescribe the diet to some patients with specific medical conditions.

Basically, we’re made of meat and animal fat so eating meat and animal fat makes sense to me.
I avoid plant oil and it turns out many of them are 5-AR inhibitors.

I understand this list seems pretty long and the way I put it makes it sounds like a miracle cure. Studies needs to be made as for the long term effects of those diets and some of those claims may be exaggerated or false. I’m only repeating what I’ve read about it, you can make up your mind and even read more about it.

Frankly, I don’t care. I did only one full blood test at the beginning, I found out doctors here in Thailand knew less than I do about pfs (and I don’t know much) and I went on this diet after hearing of people on youtube with similar symptoms getting cured fast and persistently of their diseases while on the diet.

I tried it and it worked for me. I don’t know to which extent it would work for other pfs sufferers but in my opinion, and I could be wrong, everyone would benefit from it, on the long run if not in the first few weeks.
Pfs or not, I intent to keep this diet. It has too much benefits for me to go back on carbohydrate misery and I don’t care I’m missing out on bread and pasta (beside, ketogenic cuisine has pretty yummy substitutes…)

I’m glad you tried it and saw the benefits of it.

I wish you the best, and the best to everyone.

Updated on July 14th 2019: I`m loosening the ketogenic / Carnivore diet a bit, adding 50 gr of healthy carbs and including Paleo diet items such as very colorful fruits and veggies once in a while. Still have insomnia issues but it stabilized. I can have sex 3-4 times a week without feeling deprived, which in my case is a much lower sex drive. Is it pfs or being 51 ? I don’t know.

Here’s my new regimen:

Calcium Pyruvate and Calcium Lactate, 600 mg with DHEA 10 mg and Pregnenolone 15 mg
Lithium 1 mcg with 5 mg of DHEA and 10 mg of Pregnenolone
1/2 pill of all Vitamin B (B3, B6 in extra, Biotin)

(1) Pine Pollen 3 gr plus DMSO mixed with Pine Pollen, 1 pea size rubbed on both forearms. (see below)
Or (2) Tribulus Terrestris OR (3)Horny Goat Weed. I Cycle one every week. I may buy more to get variety
Will try again Ashwagandha 200 mg twice a day later.

Breakfast:
Bulletproof Coffee, Stevia, 1 tablet of sweetener.
I also take once Pro-biotic a week (on Sundays only)

Lunch at Noon:

Beef tenderloin 250 gr (or some fat cut of steak), 2 tbsp of ghee and 200 gr of green leafy vegetable and/or other colorful fruits and vegetables.
150 ml of Betaine hormone balance mix, mixed with soda water.

Right After Lunch:
Vitamin D3 1000 IU
Vitamin A 10000 IU
Zinc 10 mg
Iodine 500 mg (or 1000 mg if I keep forgetting as I do now)
Lithium 1 mcg with 5 mg of DHEA and 10 mg of Pregnenolone
Multivitamins for men or some natural multi-vitamins + Boron 3 mcg and Selenium 70 mcg if not in multivitamin. Mine does not have Boron.
Boron 3 mcg

I do at least some exercise every day. Exercise is mostly resistance training but also some cardio, fast waking and coordination sport like badminton.

Afternoon on empty stomach:
5-HTP 100 mg
Tyrosine 750 mg
L-Dopa 350 mg
Sex herb of the week

Dinner before 6pm:
Either same as Lunch or something that has low protein, low carbs and low fat but high nutriments like veggies and low carbs fruits. I’m experimenting with around 50 gr. of carbs at dinner or at 7pm to see if sleep improves. So far I fall asleep more easily but still wake up 6-7 hours later

After 6pm

8pm:
3 mg Clonazepam (sleeping pill)
Food grade Zinc 5mg
(1) Lavender Oil (Silexan 60 mg) OR (2) mix of sleeping herbs 1200 mg and Passion flower extract 500 mg OR (3) Kava Kava extract 1000 mg OR Valerain extract 1000 mg

Before sleep at 9;30pm:
Slow Release Melatonin 2.5mg
1/4 cup of warm water with Inusitol 1000mg and. If I skip it, it doesn’t make a difference I can notice, Nonetheless, it’s good for the liver.

Electrolyte mix :

Hormone Balance Mix:
In a 1.5 liter bottle: Carnitine Tartrate 6 gr, Choline Bitartrate 1.3 gr, Betaine HCL 9 gr, 150 ml lemon juice, natural orange/lemon flavor, fill with water to the rim. Take no more than 150ml once a day, mix with soda water. Also delicious.

Ashwagandha and Bacopa:
On hold for now. Schisandra is too much when taken with L-Dopa and 5-HTP.

Important note: I did not go straight into this regimen. I worked my way into it. At first, I was too unstable to be able to take all of this.

I haven’t posted in a while and though I would give an update.

I’m trying to get up at 6:30 am and do a 3km fast walk in the morning to warm up and get some cardio. It makes a huge difference in my alertness and energy levels during the day. I manage it 50% of the time and hope to do it 5 days a week soon.

I still do weight lifting and exercise in the day.

I also introduced 60 seconds or more of meditation a day. 60 seconds is nothing, but I can’t miss it under no circumstances. It has to be absolutely everyday and it can be more than 60 second if I feel like it.
60 seconds is easy. doing it everyday is slightly harder but still easy because it’s only 60 seconds. The purpose is to plant the habit, like a seed, and let it grow of its own. So far so good.

I’m still taking the above supplements although I moved the vitamins to after breakfast, which almost always consist of about 85 gr of ghee and MCT oil with some coconut milk in a bullet proof coffee. I get around 750 calories from it and those vitamins are best taken with fat.

I also moved the 3 afternoon aminos (5-HTP etc…) to 20 minutes before lunch. This way, I’m more confident, clear minded and motivated throughout the rest of the day.

I tried stopping all supplement and I’m not crashing or anything but I become somewhat grumpy, dissatisfied and demotivated. I prefer to stick with it.

I also tried water fasting 5 days, it felt refreshing. I tried eating carbs like a normal person again, got trouble sleeping. I tried cutting all carbs completely and eating meat only, it wasn’t great. I felt something was missing. Now I’m trying small amounts of carbs, like 30-50 gr in the morning, not everyday, along with the bulletproof coffee. It spikes my insulin and cortisol but it does it in the morning so I can use the carbs and the energy boost it provides me. I found that even natural sweeteners like stevia spike insulin. It seems to be linked to the tastes buds, not the substance itself. So I try to avoid it after 3pm.

I’m more into Thai cooking, Ketogenic way, as it allows me to eat meat in savory coconut milk sauces. Low carbs, plenty of flavor and healthy fat. Plus I live in Thailand so it makes sense.

Sleep is Ok. I wake up often but I get enough and my days are normal. It’s my only pfs symptom remaining, some 16 months after crashing.

I took on a stoic discipline where I forego hedonism and just aim for accomplishment. I get my dopamine hit from getting all my work done and being satisfied with myself and my life. It beats porn and video games by far Lol :smiley:

I also try to listen to my emotions and instincts, take them into consideration but only let my reasoning and awareness make the decisions.
I also watch carefully for messages from the Universe, whom I believe is alive, and try to harmonize myself with its flow. But that belongs to beliefs and I don’t want to impose mine on anyone. Dismiss as you see fit.

Altogether I’m cruising along smoothly, hope time will rid me of my last symptom and I will sleep good again. Meanwhile, it’s not a miserable life and I can live like this. I’m satisfied with my progress.

3 Likes

what has been your experience with inositol? I used it once and it made me sleep. I got freaked out about it though bc they use it as an anti androgen for pcos. I don’t think it would effect men or non-afflicted women in that sense though.

Well, it makes me sleep too and I have insomnia. It also helps the liver to clear out fat more efficiently and I eat animal fat instead of carbs as a source of energy so that’s good for me.

I didn’t feel any negative effects on my sexual sides (which are almost non-existent at this point except for a moderately lower sex drive)

1 Like

Updated on December 5th 2019: I`m loosening the ketogenic / Carnivore diet a bit, adding some resistant carbs and the lowest glycemic index carbs to my diet, in small quantities.
I have no neurological or sexual symptoms except trouble sleeping.

Here’s my new regimen:

Calcium Pyruvate and Calcium Lactate, 600 mg with DHEA 20 mg, Pregnenolone 30 mg and Lithium Carbonate 1 mcg
5-HTP 100 mg
Tyrosine 750 mg
L-Dopa 350 mg
1/4 pill of Vitamin B3, B6 and Biotin

Plus one of those:
(1) Pine Pollen 3 gr Or (2) Tribulus Terrestris OR (3)Horny Goat Weed. I Cycle one every week.

Breakfast:
Bulletproof decaf Coffee, Stevia, 1 tablet of sweetener.
I also take once Pro-biotic a week (on Sundays only)

Lunch at Noon:

Some fat cut of steak, beef or pork, 2 tbsp of ghee and 150 gr of raw romaine lettuce or cucumbers.
75 ml of new electrolyte, mixed with soda water.

Right After Lunch:
Ashwagandha 200 mg.
Multivitamins for men.
250 mg vitamin C

And I alternate:
One day I take Boron 3 mcg and Vitamin D3 500 IU
Other day I take Vitamin A 10000 IU and Zinc 10 mg

I do at least some exercise every day. Exercise is mostly resistance training but also some cardio, like mini trampoline.

Afternoon on empty stomach:
5-HTP 100 mg
Tyrosine 750 mg
L-Dopa 350 mg
Sex herb of the week

Dinner before 6pm:
75 ml of new electrolyte, mixed with soda water
Either same as Lunch but usually beef tenderloan for meat as it is easy to digest.

After 6pm:
I eat no snacks and drink the least liquids possible so I don’t have to wake up and pee at night. That really messes up my night and the next day.

8pm:
12.5 mg Hydroxyzine (anti-histamine)

9pm:
1/4 cup of warm water with Inusitol 1000mg
3.25 mg Clonazepam (sleeping pill)
Melatonin slow release 10 mg
Passion flower 400 mg
Lemon balm 400 mg
(1) Lavender Oil (Silexan 60 mg) and valerian 400 mg OR (2) mix of sleeping herbs 1200 mg and valerian 400 mg OR Valerian 800 mg and hops extract

Before sleep at 10pm:
One cooked potato with skin, either mashed with butter or just in cubes with butter.

Sleep at 10pm, always wake up at 7am / 8:am.

Electrolyte mix :
In a 1.5 liter bottle: Magnesium Chloride 10 gr, Potassium Chloride 5 gr, 175 ml apple cider vinegar. Fill with water to the rim. Take no more than 150ml a day, mix with soda water. It’s delicious.

1 Like

Thank you Ozeph, that electrolyte mix sounds awful though

Lol. I guess you get used to it. It tastes both sour and salty, but with the fermented taste of cider. By itself it’s not too good but with soda water it goes down easy.

If I don’t mix water with it, I can add olive oil and use it as salad dressing.

1 Like

Have you tried palmitoylethanolamide?

I haven’t. Do you know anyone who did ?

It looks very interesting !

Well, I tried cutting all those supplements in half and taking them every other day and although I can’t say I crashed or anything, life became more dull. I was less confident, less motivated, procrastinated more and felt a bit depressed.

The difference was not major, I could still function but instead of feeling like a bull, I felt more like an old rooster with half its feathers gone.

I went back to full supplementation, strict diet and exercise; I feel much better.

What’s worst ? A sad and somewhat miserable life, or a happy energetic one while leaning on a crutch ?