Amino Acid For neurological symptoms

How long do you stop taking it?
by a week?

cdnuts was doing paleo diet, exercise and cycling herbs. it’s good, but in my opinion, paleo diet has way too much carbs for pfs guys like us. We are not paleolithic men, we are sick, pfs paleolithic men. I believe we need to restrict carbs more than the paleo diet does. But not everyone is the same. See what fits you.

Also juicing is not natural. There’s no way paleolithic men were juicing. If we’re to eat carbs, we need at least to eat it with the fibers that comes with it. that’s what juicing removes.

But paleo is better than McDonalds.

I use it for 7 days straight no breaks then come off no tapering or anything I seemed to start going back to my PFS baseline by that time.

OK.I will arrange them a little and try.
hahaha,I am no longer inclined to eat BigMac. I just want to go back to my pre days…
Thank you for all!
If I have questions,please give me answers!!

1 Like

thanks!
I hope taurine to make me better…

Hi Guys.

I didn’t post on this thread for a while and I thought I would do so follow up.

I have no idea what’s my day count now. I know I’ve been on a ketogenic / carnivore diet for almost 15 months and I’m still taking the supplements as on Ozeph Regimen and Supplement . I have no bad side effects that I can notice from either the diet or the supplements.

I still reap the usual, non-pfs benefits from the diet: nice skin, younger look, no digestive problems, no headaches, no bloating, no inflammation, no pain in the joints, no energy lows (hypoglycemia), in fact plenty of energy even when I don’t eat (I had my last meal 24 hours ago). Yes, because being keto means you’re always fast-ready and can do 24-36 hours fasts anytime with no efforts.

As for pfs, no anxiety, no depression, slight brain fog if I didn’t sleep well and insomnia if I cheated on the diet, it doesn’t take much. Insomnia is still an issue but it feels like my medicine is hitting me stronger now. I may have to reduce the dosage.
Sexually, I’m fully functional with either a lower sex drive. Could be the monotony of monogamy, after 5 years of marriage, I don’t know.

Physically, I’m still thin and muscular but after a wound on the shoulder blade muscles during exercise, I’ve been exercising less so I’m not as in shape as 6 months ago. Still pretty fit though.

I’ve had a motorbike accident and had a mini crash on collagen peptide while trying to heal to road rashes. For some reason, the skin scars seems to take forever to disappear. Definitely longer than pre-crash.

I also fasted 3 days and later 5 days and both fasts threw be off balance.This has prevented me from keeping a steady exercise routine. Now I only fast for 24-36 hours but I do it 2-3 times a month and I can stay in balance.

I can’t say much have changed in the last 3 months. I’m still having insomnia though most nights are good enough to have productive days. Altogether, I can say pfs is not too much of a hassle but things are not normal yet. Than again, normal compared to what ? I’m 51. Should I compare to when I was 20 ? Then I have more muscle, I’m less depressed but I have less enthusiasm about discovering the world.
Compare to 30 ? again less depressed, healthier, I work a lot less and make a lot more money.
Compare to 40 ? I’m thinner, more muscular, I don’t drink as much (actually not at all), not as depressed (lol. I’ve been depressed my whole life. How ironic I’m finally out of the depression cycle when I’m sick with pfs!)
Sex drive is lower than at any of those years. Thank God, what a waste of time and money chasing women all the time. Anyway, I’m married with 3 kids so it’s fine.

I started meditating and it makes a world of a difference. I’m much calmer, more mindful of what I’m doing, and I accept things as they are much more easily. I’m more patient ! When I wait at the bank, I just meditate !

Through all this ordeal, I found that by fasting regularly, having some calorie deprived days and some feasts, eating mostly carnivore and ketogenic, it seems (according to some research) I can have a prolonged life, look younger, be fit and clear minded for at least another 30 years if not 40 or 50. That means I may have more fit, clear minded adult life in front of me than behind me. I’m really looking forward for the rest of this life, which has been a great adventure so far.

So that’s it for now. I’ll come back with more news on this thread in a few months. Meanwhile, I post here and there.

I wish you all good luck in your recoveries.

Ozeph.

1 Like

Sounds like good news. I’m curious if you have been able to see any improvement with the fitbit in regards to sleep quality (sleep score), etc… I sort of feel the same way… I
“think” that some days the sleep meds are having more of an impact even though I technically am building a tolerance on some level. I have noticed that with a certain sleep med… I wake up after 3-4 hours to pee… then I can go back to sleep and actually get a spindle of deep sleep at like 4-5am in the morning. This never used to happen before. Some nights suck but some nights seem restful. I feel like 18-24 months is when some people on here have reported a pretty good restoration of sleep (sonic and awor come to mind specifically). I also think my body has adjusted to be able to run off less sleep and I dont struggle to bad unless I’m under 4 hours total sleep.

Yes, same for me. I can be functional with less sleep.

Well, it’s a good news if sleep improves at 18-24 months. I’m at 16 now.

I have good hope of this thing becoming less of a burden with time.

1 Like

I just finished a 40 hours water fast. A bit too long…

It didn’t throw me off balance like the 3 days and 5 days fasts and I’m recovering smoothly but the second night I was on a completely empty stomach and I just couldn’t sleep, even with the medication.

Next time, I will eat between 3pm and 4 pm, go to sleep at 9:30pm and water fast until 5pm the next day. That will give me a nice 26 hours without sacrificing a night, which means I can do it every week or two.
I’d rather do shorter fasts, more often, than longer ones I would do only once or twice a year.

I may throw in some intermittent fasting and only eat once a day. The only thing is I have to check my weight. I lost 30% already and I need multiple days of eating abundantly to get back what I Iose to fasting.

Aside from that, I’ve been in a very good mood and motivated from the beginning of the fast until now and it will certainly last longer.
That’s without 5-HTP, L-Dopa and Tyrosine as they are amino acids and would break a fast. (although so slightly)

I also changed my diet a bit. It’s still mostly beef and ghee, but I now eat romaine lettuce with apple cider vinegar and extra virgin olive oil. I also take inulin as a soluble dietary fiber for my guts bacteria to turn into butyrate. Apple cider vinegar in soda water with some magnesium chloride is not bad at all for a drink !

Dieting, fasting, meditating ! Gee. This is so different from the smoker and binge drinker, Big Mac, french fries and Coke type of guy I was before. I would sleep at 4-5am, wake up hangover in the after noon and then be off to no good (usually going for girls. That’s 10 years ago btw).

I may not like the disease, but I sure love how it forced me to add to my life those extra elements of regular sleep hours, exercising, dieting, fasting and meditating. I’m kinda becoming more like the person I always wanted to be except from being sick. Lol. I guess you can’t have it all !

The addition of Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Apple Cider Vinegar and the soluble dietary fiber Inulin has not caused trouble. I actually feel better. I’m happier and sleep better, but that could also be the 2 water fasts I had so far this month.

I’m taking 7.5 gr of Inulin a day and it seems to be too much. Sure I was constipated with all the meat I eat, but now it’s a bit of the opposite. I will bring it down a bit.

All together, I;m well. Let’s see what happens with some more days of this.

1 Like

I dont recall… but do you take any Fish Oil. I take a high grade fish oil for neurogensis, etc… I think it helps with digestion as well.

I have some, I tried early on but it didn’t feel good. I now take Chia seed, 5-10 gr a day. They are 50% fibers, 25% omega 3 (and no 6 and 9) and 25% protein. May be I’ll try Chia See and fish oil.

The problem with the omegas it that the 6 and 9, 6 in particular, are particularly easy to find. The 3 is the most beneficial and difficult to find. They need to be kept in good ratio. Too much 6 and 9 compared to 3 is not good.

Aside from Chia seeds, I eat Japanese Saba Mackerel. It’s rich in all omegas and it’s got GABA. Whether or not it passes the brain barrier is another subject but I notice I sleep better when I eat it.

2 Likes

I just finished another water fast, this time 25 hours and only 4 days after the last one (which was 40 hours). It did not disturb my sleep nor my energy levels.
My motivation, focus and confidence remained constant even without taking Tyrosine, L-Dopa and 5-HTP.

I found it was not Inulin that was giving me mild diarrhea, but apple cider vinegar which I was taking along with my electrolytes (Magnesium and Potassium Chloride). Too much electrolytes makes you pee out the extra. Even more electrolytes gives diarrhea to prevent them from entering the blood stream. Extreme levels induce vomiting.

So I fixed the problem by splitting my electrolyte intake in two part, one at lunch the other at dinner (but no later than 6pm to give me time to pee out the extra before going to sleep.)

I also changed my electrolyte mix recipe: I now put 10 gr. of magnesium chloride, 5 gr of potassium chloride and 175 ml of apple cider vinegar (as a replacement for the lemon juice) in a 1.5 litter bottle and fill the rest with water.
I put 50 ml of that mix in a glass and fill the glass with soda water two times a day. It tastes good and is more natural than my old recipe.

It reminded me that acids are electrolytes too.

One noticeable result is I now have body odors without any sex herbs. That a new thing in the 16 months since I crashed. Body odors slowly came back after 7-9 months, first with Horny Goat weed only, then to a leaser extent with Tribulus, and later with pine pollen. It is only now that I have them without any sex herbs.
I think it’s worth noting because body odors come at puberty, at the same time as sex drive, body hair and reproductive organ growth. It’s a sigh things are slowly returning to normal.

I will monitor my weight and fast as often as I can without compromising my health. People are telling me I look younger which is one of the effects of fasting according to some articles I’ve read. (And it’s not just looks, it’s all aging markers that are either slowed down or reversed)

Hello Ozeph,

can you eloborate what symtpoms bother you the most? What does have to go away in order for you to feel cured?

I have trouble with neurological symptoms but I dont know if they are even related to pfs, becaus they are rather subtle. I can notice dopamine fluctuations for sure, when Iam high dopamine, I just get things done, without even thinking about it, and when Iam low dopamine I cant even motivate myself to do daily things. Sleep and sex drive is acceptable for me, and I dont take many supplements right now, only d3,k2,omega3. I dont wanna mess wit l-dopa because Iam not desperate enough.

I watched a video in which a doctor presented a suspected pfs case, although in german. He recommended “neuroplete” to help with his neuro inbalances. What do you think of the formula? Its very different to what you tried but maybe you can get more insight:

here is a version which is cheap and requires no recommendation from a health practitioner.https://www.amazon.com/5-HTP-Supreme-Positive-Relaxation-L-Tyrosine/dp/B00KI12Z6S/ref=cm_cr_srp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

Hi

It’s not very different to what I’m taking. It has 5-HTP and L-Tyrosine which transforms into Dopamine.
It has other ingredients which I’m taking individually, and I’m thinking of adding vitamin C to my diet, which it does contain as well.

Try it, see how you feel !

I lost the day count, But I should be a little over 17 month after crashing and almost 16 months in the carnivore / ketogenic diet.

I didn’t post for a while so I thought I should do a post.

I continue to do a 25 hours water fast every fourth day, taking the 3 days in between to re-feed and re-carbs a bit. I’m really pleased with the fasts. They really calm me down and people say I look younger. I’ve been eating normal food 2 days ago, certainly lots of carbs, and yesterday I had more than 80 gr of carbs. Usually, this disturbs my sleep but this time it didn’t do much of a difference. I still take some time to fall asleep and wake up a lot during the night. Altogether, my days are pretty much normal although sex drive is a little low and emotions are not very strong.

I did have dry, burning eyes a bit yesterday and I’m pretty sure it’s the carbs. Today I’m having almost only meet and ghee as my source of macro nutrients as tomorrow I will water fast again for 25 hours.

I did cut in half the supplements I’m taking and I now put low sodium salt on my meat. I figured always putting sodium and not having a steady source of potassium cannot be healthy. The salt I’m using is 40% sodium and 60% potassium (both as chloride salts of course). As a result, I seem to toss around less during the night even though I still wake up.

So altogether, I can say I’m steady on my baseline with insomnia being my main symptom and the other ones being minors, but I’m taking less supplements and eating more carbs so I guess keeping steady despite this is a good sign.

A few months ago, stopping the supplements would mean getting depressed, losing confidence and being demotivated; eating carbs would get me more severe insomnia.

I see this as an improvement.

Just for the records, my main source of calories is still ghee and animal fat. I eat around 500 gr of meat a day and getting more than 20 gr of carbs a day this week was exceptional. Apparently, after being ketogenic for more than 6 months, the body is adapted to “dual fuel” mode. I can eat carbs one day and be completely carbs free the next 2 days without feeling any shift.

I’ve been fasting every fourth day for around 6 weeks and had a 3 days and a 5 days water fast as well as a 40 hours one outside of this 6 weeks. I’ve been meditating everyday for over 2 months and guess what ? I finally managed to stop thinking for up to 10-15 seconds. I know it’s ridiculously small, but I’ve tried and never could do it my whole life.

It’s taking time but I’m satisfied with the progress.

1 Like

Hey man sorry for the late reply, didn’t see it.

I am in no way stating what I am about to say as fact, simply my personal perspective on the actions I took.

I think the tribulus helped with penile hourglass. It reverts back and forth but before then it was always hour glass shaped.

The really interesting thing I noticed is that higher dosages of tribulus didn’t seem to make a difference my first attempt with somewhat increased sensitivity on one pill a day for a month.

After a month of one trib pill a month I began taking R Andro. R Andro began to take effect after two weeks of taking it. I started getting boners when my girlfriend was talking to me through the phone. I got scared that this stuff was working too well and would crash myself so I stopped the same day R Andro started to take effect.

I then used a PCT drug used by bodybuilders at night. The next morning I woke up with raging morning wood. Like it wouldnt go down by any means and had the classic struggle of going to the bathroom with morning wood. This remained for another day and then never happened again.

A couple months passed and I tried another tribulus cycle. This time I woke up with consistent soft erections, no noticeable improvement in sensitivity.

Recap:
30 days taking Tribulus Brand: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009WUK1D0/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Followed by two weeks of R Andro usage 1x100mg pill three times throughout the day for 2 weeks.

Followed by 30 days of: https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/post-cycle-3x-by-vital-labs

I’m now attempting a Ketogenic diet. I don’t like reporting daily entries, but instead prefer to experiment in silence for months and then report all my findings at once.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for response, im also on Keto/Carnivore diet man! And doing fine except my fears about this symptom.

A very important question, you said that you experienced temporary “raging morninf wood” so, if you had shrinkage and erect size loss issues, were they 100% completely back to normal when you saw that raging boners? Was your penis size exactly looked like pre-PFS girth/length?

I need hope on this, so details would be appreciated. Thanks very much! Keep in touch. @Burito101

Yes, when erect it looked just like its normal self. PLEASE NOTE. Before any of this happened, it always would look normal erected, but when flaccid would have an hour glass shape. I guess the tribulus helped give it a more Pre-PFS shape when flaccid.

Oh wait, so you mean you never experienced erect size loss? Im little confused. Or did you have size loss and it is reversed back to normal when you had that temporary recovery period?

1 Like