Who fully recoverd from penile shrinkage?

@Cooper you make a great point about this being reversed. No it’s not hardrock but it’s back to what it was before the crash so I’ll take that. This week I ate sweet potatoes twice a day instead of once not realising they are dht inhibitors. I’ve now gone back to one small serving per day. The only thing different overall has been a switch to full Paleo since the 21st April, I’m following Sonics diet plan and order of eating, fruits, salad, raw veg then cooked food. I was eating raw foods for about 4 weeks before my improvement, however I ate grains for breakfast and didn’t eat in Sonics order. I also noticed this week that my stool formations improved and became more solid since my crash this happened the same time as my penile improvement and coincides with ditching my breakfast grains. And if all else fails “They’ve got a cherry pie there that’ll kill ya.” :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will say that in some positions my erections are stronger/fuller. For example when lying on my side. Less so lying on my back. I have noticed improvement in that very recently so I hope it will continue.

Unfortunately the shrinkage came back today for no reason. Leading up to this I had a few light pains in my frontal cortex on and off over the last few days. During the reversal stage my sleep really improved, time will tell.

Sorry to hear kinda feel like I jinxed you

Dudes its hormonal and there can be tissue loss is my guess. Tissue loss can happen when ur dick is never erect, this damage can be permanent but be countered by a penis pump. When i am in my down periods or crash due to a wrong supplement (in one right now), my penis looks like a damn hourglass. When erect it has this dent. When i feel better again it goes all back to normal, i wouldn’t say its tissue loss cause the change can happen overnight. If u have a dick that never goes erect within time tissue loss can appear, but that’s something different from the hormonal shrinkage.

1 Like

Wait what!? What dent? Check out this thread please, pm me if possible.

Sorry my dent isnt like that. Its more like a curve . As if one side of my penis is made thinner causing a visual dent.

1 Like

I have that exactly too! When did you start to experience? Right after your first crash? When erect there is a thin line on my right side, and this winter i experienced flaccid hourglass penis problem time to time. My dent is very small and thin. Check out this one then! Why this happens to us? From lack of night erections?

Its hormonal dude. After my first crash i didnt get it, just sometimes. It would go together with feeling very down and anhedonic. When feeling better it would reverse. After my second crash due to taking a supplement called betaine (which is a methyl donor, dumb me) for a week, bam, immediatly full hourglass penis. I had experienced it before and i knew it was hormonal, not atrophy, and that when feeling better it reverses. Doesn’t happen due to lack of erections. Ur hormones determine ur penis structure, when hormones are fucked this can happen. I don’t worry about it too much because i know it goes back to normal when I feel better. Btw buying something like a bathmate is a good idea though. Not having an erect penis for a long time is bad for ur penis. But this hourglass stuff is something different.

1 Like

I had penis shrinkage and developed a small amount of tissue the urologist said
Is the start of Peyroines.

Nothing changed for four months. Then I stopped minox. Within two weeks, my penis color, sensitivity, and size all returned to normal.

I had lost complete hope and was shocked. It’s been a month now and have had 0 penis issues since. If anyone is recovering but still using minoxodile I urge you to stop.

3 Likes

What was your tissue like? Like a curve? Dent? What you mean? Did you have any hourglass flaccid penis problems?

Had a crash where my penis was shriveled and completely numb like an anesthetic. Soft it stayed shriveled and didn’t hang right throughout the day. Pinching it, scratching it no feeling. A small bump developed on the top of my shaft, but it did not cause curvature. Urologist confirmed it is peyroines but so small it isn’t an issue.

Numbness lasted 3 months, getting a little better I thought but still numb while I continued using 8 percent minox from my derm (thinking finasteride and Brotzu was the cause). Crashed again (thinking licorice root was the cause, which it may have contributed) but looking back, I had starting using the minox more consistently at the time.

Finally two months after the second crash I saw here minox could be the cause, threw that shit away and about 2-3 weeks after everything was back to normal. My timeline might not be completely right but close.

I didn’t have a distinct hour glass but over those 4 months, the penis looked weird soft. Like in the middle it was thicker, so the shape was different. I still could get erections but had almost no feeling. The second crash even got worse which was devastating at the time. Morning erections, libido, and semen quality also all returned with force. I’ve been messing with these drugs for the past two years and I forgot my baseline of erection quality and libido.

I know many of you dealt with problems much longer than me. My timeline is about 5-6 months, but during that time, from reading stories and experiencing these extreme changes that felt permanent, I really didn’t feel much hope. I felt 100 percent sure it was permanent and then one day it just changed.

I hope this gives some of you guys hope. I know my case is not extreme, and many people recover within the first year maybe similar to my timeline.

Only other thing I avoided were foods that suppress DHT or mess with AR receptors. Weirdly, my Adrenals felt completely burnt out, and I took 2-3 months off from heavy exercise and felt a lot better too.

3 Likes

Also when my penis is hard there is a dent in it. Super weird but I believe it was caused by all this. Forgot to mention that!

Also had veins that seemed to bulge out that have gotten better. Penis head sensitivity has improved as well.

Any new experiences of reversing shrinkage?

1 Like

I don’t know if it’s possible after a very long time but earlier this month I had full shrinkage reversal. Right now if I were to get an erection I would not get a pre-fin erection, but that is because I am drinking right now.

However, I quit drinking for like 5 days earlier this month (at around 4 months post-cessation) and had a number of erections that were full pre-fin level. After tonight I’m going to quit drinking again and hopefully the pre-fin erections and general high recovery will return.

All the best.

3 Likes

Can you state how many length and girth you got from Bathmate?

I’m also experiencing penile shrinkage reversal lately. It feels even when flaccid now fuller and thicker again. I have more pleasure when erect again too. My fin crash was more than 7 months ago

4 Likes

Quit fin over 2 years ago after 10 years use. Main issues are still ED (slightly better now) and night erection. My shrinkage started (with a lot of pain) 3 months ago and is still going on. Length is the same but the girth has decreased by like 20%, which is becoming a bit mushroomy… The “attack” started just below the gland, the skin below that has significantly shrank and shows different texture now and also is very hard and doesn’t swell easily. The swelling function in general is also greatly diminished from the base down. Deep within the base, where the penis starts, I had the same painful attack which happened some days later. Basically both ends of the penis had this, what can only mean in my mind that it works from out inwards. Also I have a strong indention an inch below the gland that pulls in, like a string is tied there tightly. According to the Urologist it’s not Peyronies.

I feel like my body has recovered to a stage after 2,5 years that it has detected the damage that was there for so long. I believe my swelling tissue is being replaced with the less flexible version (there’s an NCBI article out there somewhere with rats). I remember getting off the drug and in 1 or 2 occasions I got an erection that was bigger than anything I every had. The last one was the week before the attack started. It shouldn’t be able to get that big, but it did. My own idea is that the swelling tissue was/is so damaged that more blood could be pumped in to it (without the absorption function) or that the membrane (there is one according to my Urologist) which surrounds the swelling bodies was thinned out/too flexible. It felt much more waterballonnny, big but not rock hard.

Interestingly, I did get a very decent erection a while ago after having had a Duplex check. The Duplex itself gave me the first rock hard erection in years, obviously. It was thinner, but hard. That’s becoming worse now again unfortunately. Interestingly though, the old curvature I had (hanging more to the left) returned. I lost that until now.

While I get some hope from reading some of the recovery stories I still feel like I am in for a ride if this madness can start 2,5 years later. ED is one thing but shrinkage in combination with a lot of pain and sleep deprivement is another.

Hey guys, trying to find out how many people have experienced shrinkage and how many people are still active in this convo?