Who fully recoverd from penile shrinkage?

I’m also experiencing penile shrinkage reversal lately. It feels even when flaccid now fuller and thicker again. I have more pleasure when erect again too. My fin crash was more than 7 months ago

4 Likes

Quit fin over 2 years ago after 10 years use. Main issues are still ED (slightly better now) and night erection. My shrinkage started (with a lot of pain) 3 months ago and is still going on. Length is the same but the girth has decreased by like 20%, which is becoming a bit mushroomy… The “attack” started just below the gland, the skin below that has significantly shrank and shows different texture now and also is very hard and doesn’t swell easily. The swelling function in general is also greatly diminished from the base down. Deep within the base, where the penis starts, I had the same painful attack which happened some days later. Basically both ends of the penis had this, what can only mean in my mind that it works from out inwards. Also I have a strong indention an inch below the gland that pulls in, like a string is tied there tightly. According to the Urologist it’s not Peyronies.

I feel like my body has recovered to a stage after 2,5 years that it has detected the damage that was there for so long. I believe my swelling tissue is being replaced with the less flexible version (there’s an NCBI article out there somewhere with rats). I remember getting off the drug and in 1 or 2 occasions I got an erection that was bigger than anything I every had. The last one was the week before the attack started. It shouldn’t be able to get that big, but it did. My own idea is that the swelling tissue was/is so damaged that more blood could be pumped in to it (without the absorption function) or that the membrane (there is one according to my Urologist) which surrounds the swelling bodies was thinned out/too flexible. It felt much more waterballonnny, big but not rock hard.

Interestingly, I did get a very decent erection a while ago after having had a Duplex check. The Duplex itself gave me the first rock hard erection in years, obviously. It was thinner, but hard. That’s becoming worse now again unfortunately. Interestingly though, the old curvature I had (hanging more to the left) returned. I lost that until now.

While I get some hope from reading some of the recovery stories I still feel like I am in for a ride if this madness can start 2,5 years later. ED is one thing but shrinkage in combination with a lot of pain and sleep deprivement is another.

Hey guys, trying to find out how many people have experienced shrinkage and how many people are still active in this convo?

My penis shrunk
Worst it retracts when I walk
Extremely uncomfortable feeling would not wish it on anyone

Do you guys have the severe shrinkage of balls and penis right before stools?

My androgens are at good levels (T total, T free, DHT, and all androgen precursors), yet the problem remains. It doesn’t seem to be that simple.

Recovery is not possible with the current treatments that are out there. I have severe shrinkage right before stools as well and I did not have that before fin. Literally this drug is poison. Do not trust scientists, drs, or authoritative institutions ever again. This world is out to deceive you

1 Like

What about the measurement of your erect penis? Can you reach to a 100% pre-fin size when erect? (Length- girth)
Thanks.

100% for just moment of ejacuation, but I can reach almost every time 70-90% of pre-fin size. My problem is much less orgasm pleasure.

1 Like

There is a person named worriedguy who recovered from this symptom. He is a 100% as pre-fin on the penile department.

1 Like

Have you had a penile doppler test to rule out any fibrosis?

Those who are complaining about shrinkage have done a doppler test or MRI to rule out any fibrosis?

Have you done a doppler ultrasound to rule out fibrosis?

I have recovered.

1 Like

Glad someone recovered that! How long off the drug did the shrinkage vanish for you? Did you do something in particular?

shrinkage resolved for me but still have ed issues

Just trt. Dick regained size by its own

1 Like

my dick’s pretty much back to normal, even the hourglass is barely noticeable now

2 Likes

@basementdweller When did it improve?

I would not say that I’ve fully recovered but I have noticed significant improvements from when my symptoms were at their worst. I don’t want to give anyone false hope, but I do want to encourage people by saying that at least in my case I’ve gotten better.

As things currently stand I’m not back to normal. However, even though I’m currently single, I have no doubt that I would be able to function in a relationship as things are right now. This was not the case less than a year ago, when I failed to perform and/or enjoy sexual activities on several occasions.

As for the shrinkage specifically, I am not sure how much of the shrinkage was due to actual physical changes to the tissue and how much was caused by an inability to get fully aroused. All I can say for certain is that my symptoms have improved and that includes the size, feel and function of my penis.

So, I’m sorry I can’t report a total reversal of symptoms but at least I want to encourage people by saying that it has gotten much better in my case, and hopefully it can get better for you as well.

3 Likes