Do you have this dent? (With Drawing Illsutrate) (NSFW)

Today i masturbated and came without any orgasm build-up, its like there is no climax point to build it up to. I can come as soon as 1-2 seconds. Anyways, my ejaculation was far worse than general ones, it just dripped and flowed down from the tip of the penis. Main problem is i noticed my penis curvature seemed more visible after the ejaculation.

I don’t get the hourglass shape often anymore when flaccid, but there is a inner dent under my penis at the lower part of the middle, when i touch the under surface when flaccid i can feel there is a dent inside, whats is this, a tissue damage? or just a normal stretch of the pelvic muscles which causes that? And i wondered that you guys have that too? Here is my funny sketch. I hope there is no problem to share this! prp

Its not that visible in reality, its small and sometimes unnoticeble. I wonder the casuality of this issue so much, my libido is fine and mind and penis is connected, but i don’t understand this kind of problems.

P.S: Its not like a circle dent, its just like a line, like a thin rope squeezes there.

1 Like

Strangley I have a line dent like this around my biceps…Like there is a string tied around them…

Maybe you should do a penile doppler. Go to a urologist and ask for it.

2 Likes

Anyone else? Its more of the beginning under side of the penis, only when flaccid time to time.

Yes, mine is like a band that is tied around my knob almost like an indentation like you’re describing.

Yup, that’s me

This is probably a symptom of chronic erectile dysfunction.

Please give me more information. Do you have the dent at the exact position? What are your other symptoms? And most important, when did you notice this dent? Right after your crash or later? Thanks.

But i don’t have ED. In fact i get daily erections, as much as possible.

Actually, my current genitals are exactly the same as yours. It’s like a Grey alien.

I only have this hourglass shape when going to bathroom. Other than that my genitals look normal. But i think they should have look more soft and a little bigger. Sorry to hear your ongoing problem.

The knot is sign of Peyronies disease developing as what I’ve found from other groups.

Hey I just started fin and quit quickly but have the same in same place but only left side. Did yours resolve over time or at least not get worse? Think I can manage it as is, hope it gets better, couldn’t handle it getting worse tho

What are your other symptoms?

Not really much of anything. Maybe slight ED/tired/brain fog but not enough that I’d blame Propecia for it. Noticed overnight shrink of flacid that seems pretty common and it’s much smaller flails now, but erect is basically the same except for a similar dent to what you posted here. Trying to mentally come to terms with this, and was hoping yours got better or at least not worse what did you experience

1 Like

Should I also mention I was on topical fin for about 4 doses every other day and it’s been 3-4 days since I stopped.

Sorry should have clicked this, my bad meant the posts to be asking you.

Did you experienced this same dent overnight? Do you also see it before going to pee on flaccid state too?
Also, those symptoms probably due to Fin…
I onlu have this dent in particualt situations and only when it is flaccid or becoming erect. But it disappears when erect. Check out your prostate to an urologist pls. @Help14