Success Stories Compilation

Because she was very active on trying to resolve it for ten years, then obtained a clear resolution of it, and now continues to follow up on it reporting lasting results. It’s the most overall convincing and credible one I’ve seen.

Not to be a downer here but read the story in its entirety and you’ll see it’s not a recovery story the way you’re thinking

Why do you say that? I did.

one story

2 Likes

I find again lol

1 Like

PFS suferred from Australia, Need Assistance!

here there are other story of apparent recovery, with a PTC similar to that of @cepo , with HCG, HMG and SERMS, y said similar because they in the beggin do not felt recovery, but later they recovered.

I think HMG is the key in that cases someone else knows who more tried PTC with HMG?, i only know 2 stories with HMG and 2 recoveries, but i do not see more cases. it can help us

1 Like

this thread’s a mess, but here’s another legit one anyway…

2 Likes

Otro afortunado

1 Like

Good stories. Both of them recovered with time alone. It seemed they took no supplements, drugs, exercise or diet.

It took one of them 6 years and the other 3 years.

I’ve seen a success story somewhere else of a guy who took saw palmetto and recovered after 11 years I think it might have been in a YouTube comment.

5 Likes

Seems to me, that one underapreciated reoccuring part of several recovery stories is walking every day for longer periods of time.

2 Likes

Can anyone direct me to any recoveries where they included penile sensitivity as one of the things they recovered from? I can tolerate low libido, if only I could find some fuckin stories of people restoring penile sensitivity.

1 Like

Maybe this comment will be like what you’re hoping for:

I also recovered from that and I’ve been on a carnivore diet for a year and a half. Sensitivity is 100%, erections also but sex drive is still lower than normal. End result: my wife is horny more often than I am but she gets me in the mood and every one is happy.

I saw a big change in sensitivity 6 months in the diet (which is zero carbs by the way) when I started taking vitamin A. Could be a coincidence but the timing was spot on. Vitamin A has made others worst, I don’t know what to make of it.

I have yet to hear from someone that got worst from the carnivore diet, aside from the adjustment period which is from a week to a month.

2 Likes

I’m going to pick some calcium magnesium butyrate up , by the looks of it you seem confident that it has been an important step in helping you manage your symtoms. How has butyrate helped you , did help het your digestion on track , help with Candida , help with mental side effects . And have the benefits sustained with supplementation longer than 6 weeks?

https://forum.propeciahelp.com/t/my-recovery-all-natural-but-took-5-years/8555/24

1 Like
3 Likes

Thanks Colombian.

Time is always a factor. This story tells about taking cold swim or cold shower. This shocks the body and puts it in survival mode, much the same as fasting or intermittent fasting, caloric restriction or ketogenic diet, sauna (too cold or too hot does the trick) and out of breath cardio: like running until you’re out of breath. It all triggers our cell’s survival mode and the body heals itself. It removes epigenetic markers and untie the DNA around the histone if it’s too tight enabling proper gene expression. This is not my opinion, it’s Doctor David Sinclair’s opinion, a leading expert and researcher at Harvard university who attributes aging to epigenetic damages causing cells to become senescent (old, dysfunctional and zombie like.)

Research it if you want, dismiss the claim if you won’t bother to do the research, that’s all fine to me, however I believe the things listed above would all be beneficial to pfs sufferers and as a bonus, they also prolong life.

3 Likes

Did you ever get tired of eating the same meat products over and over again?

I don’t get tired because I’m 17 months into this diet. After 6 months, the body gets fat adapted, which means I can eat carbs in small amounts and I still burn fat, which is my main calorie source. I can go to restaurants and eat normal dishes, as long as they’re more on the meat / low carbs veggies side rather than the starchy side. A bowl of white rice, with the same glycemic index as table sugar, is equivalent to eating cake or sweets and is bad for me. A large plate of spaghetti wouldn’t do either. But thin crust pizza, with lots of toppings is fine as long as I don’t eat too many slices (I’ll eat more of the chicken wings that’s often sold in pizza parlors). If I indulge too much, I can always go to the gym and burn the carbs off.

I found that by taking 250mg of Tryptophan and 3 tbsp of rolled oat, soaked in as little water as possible and just before bedtime, I get mush better sleep at night. That’s 9-10 gr of low glycemic net carbs, less than the brain needs everyday. Along with the few extra carbs in the veggies, I’m below 20 gr.
The brain needs 30 gr a day so I get the extra 10 gr by turning 20 gr of protein into glucose. Taking these carbs before sleep completely stopped my carbs cravings. I guess my body was craving those 30 gr of carbs a day the brain needs. (it takes 60 gr of protein to compensate for having zero carbs, plus 80 gr to prevent muscle loss. To gain muscle, 100-120 gr over what the brain needs is adequate. Beef is 54% protein)

I must point out I’ve been doing meditation daily for almost 4 months and it’s made me more mindful of my thoughts. As much as I can. I don’t let my mind think negative thoughts, justified or not. As a result, no more depression or anxiety, plus I’m happy and more kind and generous to the people around. I believe this helps recovery.

Insomnia being my last symptom, I’m doing pretty good. With some luck, I will post my story here some day !

I wish you all the best !

1 Like