Prep medication, reversing pfs?

tell the doc u had usafe sex and afraid of catching hiv

In the Republic of Ireland, prep can cost about 100 euros a month if you get it from a doctor. However if you order from dynamic international, it can cost about 30 euros a month. It just depends how rich you are.

1 Like

I donā€™t think its a good idea to buy drugs online. Atleast if I get it from a Doctor I can go back to them if I have any problems.

Well just lie and say your gay. Go to a doctor you have never met before and ask for it.

1 Like

Just say your bisexual, that way they canā€™t say anything if they think your straight.

4 Likes

Do you have to get your kidneys tested before you take the drug ?

When I took accutane (which is why Iā€™m here) I had to get tested at three months and the beginning. This is less harsh than that so Iā€™m assuming itā€™s similar maybe without first one

1 Like

Eagerly checking in with @IrishGuy754 and @Zadig777 for any progress or status. With my health insurance plan changing in January, Iā€™m eager to get started on something a bit more serious than amino acids and Gingo, especially if you both see improvementsā€¦

im not seeing improvements so far(day 4) and i dont expect any improvements in future also

regards

thanks for letting us know. sorry man

1 Like

@Rmoney96 Did you get your Prep yet? Any updates?

1 Like

Gonna be a bit I live in Canada so I have to go through a mailbox service and smuggle over border lmao :frowning:

1 Like

Iā€™m just checking in and wondering how @irishguy754 is doing, and if anyone else has tied prep, and how they might be progressing.

2 Likes

How is it going for you?

@irishguy754 : You made a topic about Psilocybe ā€¦ at the end it was not working ?
Or you try to convince people to use everything that comes to your mind ?

Iā€™m curious, and suspicious.

I think that the other post is old, and thatā€™s it.

Also here. So this is the third time he got nearly cured:

1 Like

Read on and heā€™s quite open about it not working after 2 days.

1 Like

Well, people claiming that they got cured by using this or that, and then after a while coming back to the forum with the same problems isnā€™t very uncommon here. Besides, irishguy says himself that he has psychological problems. Iā€™m glad that heā€™s feeling better, but I think this and other ā€œrecoveryā€ claims arenā€™t very realistic.

1 Like

So, has anyone else used prep, and have anything to report on it? After more than a decade of this, and watching my life pass by, iā€™m looking for hope, and eager to try anything promising.