Maybe near full recovery, please read and comment

Hi, i used finasteride and it gave me brain fog and chemically castrated me, all the usual symptoms. I have been like this for 12 years, all the general symptoms from pfs.

To put it mildly I suffered from anxiety and depression growing up and one of my parents was very abusive, so the anxiety of losing my hair was something I didn’t want to have to go through.

For the past 12 years I have tried and failed with so many methods that I won’t list them all here, I will only list the one I feel that have worked. I currently take a very expensive and powerful multi vitamin, if and I take cannibis oil with a high CBD and low THC ratio. I also take ibuprofen as an anti inflammatory. I also do brain exercises for vestibular dysfunction. These are exercises that are used for brain damage. In combination with all of these methods and I want to be clear that all of them were used, I feel that I have greatly improved, maybe nearly cured. I got turned on today for the first time, like that hard core horniness of feeling in regards to someone you find genuine. I don’t want to get my hopes up

One of my good pfs friends says that he had his awakening, but it wore off and I don’t wanna get my hopes up.

Please comment on the methods I use in combination and how anyone has fared if they have used them.

4 Likes

Can share the games for vistibular function and describe your brain fog? Any perceptual or visual issues? Also aside from the brain games what else helped?

Thanks in advance,
M

so the brain fog. i find it difficult to read anything for long periods, sometimes i did wake up and not know what day it was. my eyesight did seem to get worse and i did see spots.

the vestibular exercises https://www.brainandspine.org.uk/our-publications/our-fact-sheets/vestibular-rehabilitation-exercises/

there are more detailed there. the multi vitamin i take is called empower plus. if pfs is a result of not being able to absorb vitamins and minerals, it is possible. it has claims about being able to treat serious mental disorders but after the crap i have been through, i have become more open minded about what people do to make themselves feel better. i got it from truehope.com. it can take a while to work but everytime i have went off it i have felt worse.

the cannibis oil as detailed. only recently tried it since i am in the uk and it is illegal (fucking Tories). although it will become legal in 2 months on perscription.

and iboprofen to reduce inflamation. right now honestly i am a bit horny as this is the first time i have tried this treatment in this combination. however a pfs friend of mine described his recovery as the awakening but it had gone up and down.

i just would like to know who has tried these methods and in what combination.

1 Like

The other think I forgot to say is that I also do intermittent fasting, which I think gives my digestive system a rest. There has been research into that it helps with anxiety and depression

Thanks for more info, how often do you do the intermittent fasting and for how long?

As in, how many times a week and how many meals do you miss?

currently i do 12 hours fasting and 12 hours eating.

1 Like

I also drink a lot of water, I think this is about reducing the inflammation

1 Like

Is that fasting every day? 12hrs sounds pretty easy, how long have you been doing it?

1 Like

Lol thats not even fasting. 12 hours is normal. Do 16 hours at least.

Hi,

I just wanted to share some progress, after combining all the methods, after 2 days I crashed. I felt low impotent and almost couldn’t function. Many guys will understand this.

It just feels like every time I may get towards recovery, my body just fights me and it won’t just let me have a break. I was in quite a state yesterday but I think I may have settled a bit now

In regards to the fasting, I usually do 12 hours on, 12 hours off. I tried one day on, one day off but I found it too tough, maybe later

I don’t think this is about inflammation. My head fucking kills, but i was tested for inflammation markers (CRP test) and my inflammation was in range.

I don’t get it. PPL here are guessing and guessing.
If everybody does comprehensive testing, everybody will find results that should lead to treatment lke gut inflammation, nerve inflamnation, Lyme, mononucleose, liver detoxing problems due to low gluth.levels.
Out here completely.

1 Like

Hey i want to know how are you doing with depression and anxiety,do you recovery partially from it or improve something since you started with sides?and another quest ¿mood is better some days or is always the same?

check his last post he made. hes taking prep medication and has pretty much recovered to the point where he doesn’t come back here anymore

1 Like

regarding ibuprophen

https://www.pnas.org/content/115/4/E715

Really? Thats a great new! Thanks. Im very happy that many people manage to recovery or at least live a bit good with this. It gives me hope! Sorry for my bad english.Im from spain.

3 Likes

He came back about zadig death if you notice on post