My experiement with Vit D (after 5 years) -- getting near 90% folks

I have evidence with my blood reports.
it depends on
how long did you use VitD3?
what was the dose?

Go get blood tested first then use Vit D at least for 3 months and then get another blood test. if no change then call me idiot. Not only T level rise but it also helps appetite, sleep and mood.
you cannot try for few days and start calling swear words.

VITAMIN D IS DANGEROUSLY ANTI-ESTROGEN

Decreasing aromatization of steroids with vitamin D

Aromatization, in simple terms, is the process by which androgens (e.g. testosterone) are converted to estrogens (e.g. β-estradiol) by the action of the enzyme aromatase .

The aromatization of androgens to estrogens in the testes and extra glandular tissues of man is realized by the same enzyme complex present in the ovary and placenta, CYP19. The aromatization of androgens involves sequentially: hydroxylation, oxidation and removal of the C(19) with the aromatization of the A ring of the steroid.13

3 mole of NADPH and 3 mole of oxygen are needed to convert 1 mole of testosterone or androstenedione to estrone and estradiol, respectively.13 The oxidation in this process, involves a specific cytochrome P450 (CYP 19). Enzymes involved appear to be linked to a microsomal complex that includes the NADPH-cytochrome P450 reductase and cytochrome itself.13

From about 45 mg daily of estradiol produced in the body of a young male, only about 10 to 15% comes directly from testicular secretion, the remaining 85 to 90% are derived from peripheral aromatization of androstenedione (for estrone) and testosterone. 13 The formation of estrogens in the testes appears to be influenced by the levels of luteinizing hormone (LH) and human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG).13 Aromatization in peripheral tissues, although it does not seem to be affected by gonadotropins, increases with age.13

Vitamin D has demonstrated the ability to reduce the expression of the enzyme aromatase , primarily in adipocytes and estrogen-sensitive breast carcinoma.14 Moreover, in this type of cancers, Vitamin D decreases the action of prostaglandins in the breast tissue by suppressing cyclooxygenase-2 ( COX-2 ), elevating simultaneously 15-hydroxyprostaglandin dehydrogenase (which catalyzes prostaglandin degradation.)14 Prostaglandins stimulate aromatization, so they are major players in estrogen dependent diseases.14

Although this study was done in rats,14 the effect of the inhibition of aromatase in human seems a very plausible hypothesis with vitamin D. This work also showed an increase on the effect of aromatase inhibitors (anastrozole, letrozole and exemestane), when administered with vitamin D.14

Finasteride also raises testosterone.
It means nothing. Idiot.

Banned this asshole.

(Connective Tissue Disease: A Comprehensive Guide -, Volume 1
a cura di Dario Roccatello, Lorenzo Emmi
https://books.google.it/books?id=fNb7CwAAQBAJ&pg=PA163)

1 Like

This was the experience of @douglasmich

The same happened a me to Konflict with Vitamin E-K2.
Better shut up, indian.

Anti-estrogen vitamins are dangerous to us.

1 Like

“Better shut up, Indian”

@axolotl @awor

This is racist.

Vitamin D is anti-estrogenic where it’s needed

According to an animal and cell study that endocrinologists at Stanford University published in Endocrinology, the active form of vitamin D – calcitriol [structural formula shown below] – is an anti-oestrogenic compound. The study is interesting for bodybuilders too, as the anti-estrogenic effect of vitamin D is expressed mostly in the fat tissue. What’s more, vitamin D enhances the effect of anti-oestrogens like anastrozole, letrozole and exemestane.

Study

Calcitriol

The researchers want to know whether dietary changes can reduce the chance of breast cancer in women and improve treatment chances in women who already have breast cancer. Estradiol causes most breast cancer cell types to grow faster. So doctors treat breast cancer with drugs that reduce the concentration of estradiol. The researchers already knew that vitamin D blocks the production of the alpha-estradiol receptor in cells, and wondered whether vitamin D also reduces the production of estradiol itself. That would happen by inhibiting the enzyme aromatase, which converts androstenedione and testosterone into estradiol.

To answer this question the researchers did trials with female mice that had had human cancer cell implants. The mice were given 0.1 mg androstenedione daily, and for the three days before the researchers analyzed them they were given a daily injection of 0.75 mg calcitriol as well. [Cal] A control group was given injections containing inactive ingredients. [Veh]

Results
The figure below shows that the cancer cells and the fat cells of the Cal mice produced less aromatase.

Vitamin D is anti-estrogenic where it's needed

Vitamin D is only anti-estrogenic where it's needed

The figure to the right shows that in human cells estradiol production declines as the concentration of calcitriol increases. This effect is interesting for chemical bodybuilders.

Less estradiol means that fat cells can’t grow so easily and so shrink faster. It also means less risk of gyno. At least, if it’s valid to extrapolate the results of this study to humans.

The researchers also studied the joint effect on the growth of cancer cells of aromatase inhibitors when taken with arimidex, exemestane and letrozole on the one hand and with vitamin D on the other. The researchers grew human cancer cells in test tubes and added testosterone together with aromatase inhibitors and vitamin D. The figure below shows that vitamin D enhances the effect of arimidex, and the figures for exemestane and letrozole were pretty similar.

Vitamin D is only anti-estrogenic where it's needed

Conclusions
The researchers used 0.1 and 1.0 nanomol concentrations of calcitriol. Concentrations of calcitriol in humans vary between 0.05 and 0.16 nmol. Because westerners in general have too little vitamin D in their blood, many chemical bodybuilders will derive more effect from the aromatase inhibitors they take by adding a supplement that contains extra vitamin D.

Source:
Endocrinology. 2010 Jan; 151(1): 32-42.

Racism? I do not see anything.
Do I blame you if you are Indian? lol

And THIS what’s that instead?
Better shut up, you too.

Still dangerous advice.
I would ban you too.

Why would u mention the fact he is an Indian, Italian?

1 Like

I can ask the same question to you.

I did it because u did it to him, why did you do it?

Do you get offended if I tell you you’re Hollander?
It is useless for you to defend him, I am right.

But, why, did u do it? What was the purpose? The relevance.

Racismmm hahahaha

Feel men, no purpose, no longer talk to me.
I do not tolerate dangerous advice.

U used his nationality in an insulting sentence. U said, shut up, Indian. Zero need to mention his nationallity, u just want to insult him. U can ofcourse say no no, i just said his nationallity, what’s bad about that. But we all know better, and u will probably not take responsibility for this either.

3 Likes

Comment on this.