My experiement with Vit D (after 5 years) -- getting near 90% folks

Don’t listen to anyone’s advice.

2 Likes

I know but I am sooooo low on vit D I could get even more problems…
Not easy with PFS…
:(.
Ciao bello!

1 Like

Get your sunshine throughout the day man :slight_smile:

1 Like

Live in a cloudy place.

1 Like

Me too… I am in London, probably the worst place if you want to get your sunshine

1 Like

Before VitD3 I had bone loss in my hip bones, spine and necks. I had loss my job as well. Was feeling every day like it was my last day. If you read my previous posts around 2010 I was struggling to save my life. Honest to God , VitD is like God send for me. After using VitD3 muscle loss and bone loss has reduced a lot. I am not talking here Garbage like you. I had two scans, 2 years apart.
Maybe you took a lot VitD3 at the same time. I always take 5000 - 6000, but only 1000 at a time, 4-5 hours apart. Also it is very important to use butter because Vit D is fat soluble. I have tried oils like olive oil but Butter is the best.
My body is a lot better today. I have regained muscle in my arms and legs. But on the same time I have gone 70% bald now.
About the rant, whatever you said about me, multiply it by 100 and apply it to your self.

I would suggest any body if you decide to go on Vit D start with low dose like 1000 - 2000 per day. I never had any trouble with it though. Also CDNut was taking 10,000 per day.
Here are some wired claims by people. Some guys hav claimed to have sides from DHT cream and T creams as well. Now what you have to say?

It’s great that you feel this has helped you. But you should not be „advising“ anyone to take anything, especially now that you should be aware that other people had a dramatically different experience.

We should all be more careful with such advice as many things that some people say had helped them have made other people worse. And new members unaware of this fact and desperate for help may fall into such a treatment trap.

1 Like

I did blood tests and my FSH, LH , total and Free Test all climbed up after VitD3.

1 Like

I don’t see how that is relevant. Again, you may have had a good experience. However, you know that at least Demon had a very bad experience after your advice and other people also had bad experiences after taking VitD supplements. Please reflect that in your future „advice“!

1 Like

Sorry but the writter of this thread has only exposed his situation and explained what we did. Is that wrong? If we are going to ban every single post we don’t like then this forum is dead.
I remind you that there is no cure by now and all of us are almost thinking of suicide, and the only option we have is to try things. If we don’t allow the few people who is trying think to expose their results, then we are all death and I will be out of this forum asap.
We all know what finasteride did to us, being a legal drug. It has to be of course admited that nobody here is a doctor, and all the advises if based on trials over yourselves.
Please, do not try to get a perfect explanation and talking about all the worries every time one guy want to exposes an improvement.
All of us must know that we are all normal people and mistakes can happen.

Thats my opinion, so please if you have had a bad results with same suplement, is not the pm fault, is not the fault of anybody because all people here want to help, ok?
Is over your responsability what you do.

Regards.

Sorry, but your presentation of what he did does not fit what he really wrote. He did not just present what his own experience. He explicitly said that he has „been advising people here for the last nine years to take VitD“. He should not be advising people to take anything. And he has again presented a case for VitD supplementation citing only positive examples while omitting that a) someone got significantly worse by his „advice“ and b) that other people have gotten worse trying this on their own. That is irresponsible.

He has not been banned. But we have clear rules with regard to definite statements and medical advice that will be enforced. And beyond the forum rules, there are basic human rules of decency, honesty and responsibility. At least admit that your advice has not always been helpful and be more careful in the future.

I agree that people should be responsible for themselves and not take medical advice from random dudes on a forum, but people who arrive here are often in extraordinary emotional distress and very desperate. So when someone gives „advice“ citing his experience of nine years and his own improvements, unfortunately some make a judgement error.

But spstriken knows this, he has been here for many years and he knows his advice has made people far worse in the past. He should be more responsible. That’s it. Several people have reported worsening after VitD supplementation. This can’t and should not be ignored or omitted.

3 Likes

Responsibility lies on a person who is making decision and not on a person who adviced anything. to trust every advice on internet without your own research - that is irresponsible. If you taken advice from someone you have to accept any possible consequences.

3 Likes

Totally agree.

No, you’re an idiot. Don’t you understand idiot that these people endanger the health of patients? Web search? Sounds like a joke, tell me idiot where do I find the collateral effects of Vitamin D, or Vitamin K2? I find information on how it works in those who have PFS? Come on answer me IDIOT.

Since you talk so much, take your Vit D. Idiot.

Take ur own responsibility. The guy advicing u vitamin D could never know it would do this to you. It was ur own responsibility to saying yes to his advice and taking such a high dose of vitamin D. I made the same mistake and followed someones advice to take betaine HCL, it worsened me extremely. I went from moderate PSSD to severe PSSD. How is this the fault of the guy advicing the betaine HCL? He got improvements from it, so he was happy to share, can I blame him for that? It was my own responsibility when I decided to take the risk and take the betaine, just like it was yours when u took the high dose of vitamin D.

1 Like

I’m sorry we don’t think the same. Despite the worsening warnings of some patients, these idiots continue to advise. They don’t have to advise. I care about patients’ health and they don’t want what happened to me to happen to them.

1 Like

Yeah I agree that if they know people worsen so badly because of it, they should at least put a disclaimer with it

1 Like

And we agree on this.