UltraHard (androsterone) - legal alternative to Proviron that also modulates allopregnenolone

I will continuine and risk it. But I feel better now, maybe it was the effect from the Quercetin or just anxiety. Wish me luck!

2 Likes

Yeah I’m not adding anything else to this cycle it can skew the results you have from it just using one thing at a time don’t rush it

currently taking this as well

ED improved a bit for first few days but effect has worn off

For anyone with insomina issues (hasn’t been an issue for me) I think this could help as sleeping like a baby with lucid dreams

4 Likes

Any updates guys? @Xorack @moonman1 @AaronF @Trazohell @eskimojoe

2 weeks in. It definitely does something but effect not consistent. Ie some days I wake up with mw othertimes nothing

Not really… I could also put honey und my skin instead.

It’s helped Consistently with brain fog, sexual symptoms fluctuate. I am noticing I’m leaner in certain areas my chest doesn’t seem to swell anymore so im guessing it lowers estrogen to an extent. I think it’s working to some degree So far no bad side effects in fact I think tribulus is worse then using this stuff i would get sleep apnea on that. Speaking of sleep that’s another thing that seems to be improving. I’ve been sleeping solid for the last week or so, I’m getting that tired feeling back I used to sleep 2-3 hours now I’m getting around 6-7 which is huge for me.

4 Likes

What hormone profile is suitable for cycling this? Could someone who can’t get their hormones tested run this? My symptoms are mostly insomnia and joint pain atm.

4 weeks in…feeling good at the moment

Sleeping like a baby, loads of energy

Morning wood has come back last 3 days, libido up

Not sure if directly attributable to the ultrahard

Gona do another 2 weeks and i keep gains

3 Likes

Ok, what’s your exact regimen with this?

I’m finished with my cycle I’ll see how things go these next few weeks. So far all my symptoms are back again after stopping but luckily not feeling worse then they already were.

Fuck. But at least you didn’t get worse, so thank goodness for that.

4 pumps a day

Are you guys doing the gluten free paleo diet as well.

not really tbh

Thanks. Hope to hear about your improvements sticking once you’re off cycle.

So I’m gonna buy this, but I have to get off the herbs while cycling it right?

correct

One thing I noticed is that ever since I got off the cycle I’m starting to get acne on my face, I usually never get acne at all on my face only on my back prior to PFS. The acne isn’t severe or anything but I’m wondering if this is a good thing. This is definitely a change for sure though.

News!

2 Likes