UltraHard (androsterone) - legal alternative to Proviron that also modulates allopregnenolone

xxaleksi

I’m running Ultra Hard 5 pumps per day right now and loving life. Tomorrow will be two weeks on. Feel completely recovered! … I’m gonna make a full post on this thread about my experience with the cycle once it’s done… like I said I feel completely recovered at the moment but we’ll see if it sticks. I’ve also had the insomnia Maxout mentioned as a side effect, but it comes and goes… some nights it’s hard to fall asleep and I wake up once or twice during the night, and some nights I sleep like a rock. Strange.

This dude previously has cycled AndroHard and felt close to recovered then

1 Like

karluchi

The Ultra Hard is good. I’m experiencing none of lethargy I was with Alpha Seven. I’m looking more cut as well. I’ve got 7 more days left in the bottle. Then I’m thinking about finishing the Alpha Seven after. Anyways I think I’ve made some progress towards recovery with this cycle.

1 Like

queens1984

I completed 2 weeks today. I’m going to go back on my herbs. Don’t want to push my body 2 hard. Feel pretty good.

:frowning:

Can’t catch a break.

2 Likes

So has anyone tried it?

Ordered, hope it will arrives in Germany…

1 Like

There are many people already recovered by it… I can’t give you the name of the forum. But you can find it easily from google.

2 Likes

MasterMal

Hey all,

Three days out from the end of my Five-Week Ultra Hard cycle and feeling good on the herbs. At the moment, my lingering issues aren’t really a problem. Libido is good (could use some improvement, but it’s honestly fine). Erection quality is strong. And my prostate pain is totally gone. So yay!

Ultra Hard definitely gets my recommendation.

One thing to keep in mind, is that these guys never just began with UltraHard. They all did the CDnuts protocol which includes starting with a fast, cycling herbs, and then going on multiple cycles of UltraHard and cycling herbs.

3 Likes

Just bought a bottle of this stuff scared to use it though recently saw some people online using pro hormones with similar sides to PFS long after they got off of cycles but oh well I’m messed up regardless so time for more experimenting!

3 Likes

Btw, that whole “herb rotation” things seems such BS. There are nearly like 30 supplements on CD’s website and nobody knows who used which one of them in their “protocol”.
And their recovery stories section also looks pretty suspicious with little to zero details about the progress and what they exactly used. Apart from the confusing herb rotation thing, it seems promising. When will you try it yourself?

2 Likes

I’ve already began the herb rotation. You?

2 Likes

I actually think there is something good about herb rotation, but I’m not a fan of NUTS’s convoluted protocol though.

I think the trick is finding the herbs that work best for you and cycling them on a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly basis. For example, some people might response to T-Booster type herbs, but that response fades out over time as the body adjust. Other people, like me, might respond better to adaptogen type herbs, and so on…

Those of us who are not experimenting aren’t expecting to recover

Can you show where anyone ever suggested that?

The only thing I can say I’m worried about most will be heart and liver issues while I’m on and off the cycle but I have no other choice at this point I will continue to experiment.

2 Likes

Just applied the first pump around my shoulder I’ll update this thread as the week goes on hoping no crazy side effects.

5 Likes

Mine is arrived today from the US, will start it soon.

Fuck, I think Ultra Hard give me a slight form of Depersonalization, should I stop?
Maybe I’m one of these cases that feel shit on DHT and better after?

Week 1 complete

The first 4 days I noticed my libido would return around 20% and my penis filled up with blood, then the effects seem to have worn off on day 5. One thing it seems to have been consistently doing is alleviating the remainder of my brain fog and severe headaches I’ve been having, I’m assuming this is due to the conversion of nuerosteriods?

Surprisingly when I apply this my heart beat seems normal now and not rapidly beating out of my chest and it gives me a very calm feeling which is the opposite of what I thought. I’m going to run this cycle for another 3 weeks so 4 weeks total. I’m assuming after I come off this stuff I’m going to crash hard though but we’ll see. I’ve been applying two pumps each shoulder twice a day so 4 pumps total the first 2 days I used 2 pumps then increased the following days to 4. The pumps are very inconsistent I’m not sure if I should press all the way down on the bottle since it seems like it’s to much so I’ve been using half a pump per application not really sure if I should use more?

1 Like

Great news that 1) you have not reacted bad and 2) you even experience some benefits.
Thums up keep us updated! And dont think sbout getting a crash of this, you should avoid any placebo causing fears

1 Like

If you feel bad on it then come off of it don’t further risk your health.