UltraHard (androsterone) - legal alternative to Proviron that also modulates allopregnenolone

not really tbh

Thanks. Hope to hear about your improvements sticking once you’re off cycle.

So I’m gonna buy this, but I have to get off the herbs while cycling it right?

correct

One thing I noticed is that ever since I got off the cycle I’m starting to get acne on my face, I usually never get acne at all on my face only on my back prior to PFS. The acne isn’t severe or anything but I’m wondering if this is a good thing. This is definitely a change for sure though.

News!

2 Likes

Seems like (oral) androsterone is banned in my country. According to the gov’t website:

Epiandrosterone and 4-androsterone are drugs that are not authorized for use in Canada. Epiandrosterone is a metabolite of dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) and is a weak androgen, or male hormone. DHEA can cause higher than normal levels of male hormones in the body and could increase the risk of prostate, breast, ovarian and other hormone-sensitive cancers. Potential side effects include serious cardiovascular disease, and changes in fertility and sperm production. DHEA should be avoided by individuals with a history of abnormal heart rhythms, blood clotting disorders, liver disease, and those who are pregnant or breast-feeding.

4-androsterone is a metabolite of testosterone. Risks of using testosterone can include liver disease, heart disease and behavioural changes. Testosterone should not be used in men with prostate cancer.

Are these legit safety concerns?

Absolutely not.

Hi Guys did CDNUTS used this Gel ?

1 Like

I think that was the one that is no longer available anymore.

But its showing available on Amazon !

1 Like

People are reporting joint pain from this which I suffer greatly from already. Seems to be a strong enough AI to cause low e sides in some people. It also seems to worsen or cause insomnia for people and are told to just decrease the dose and power through it.

Any updates here or someone is thinking about starting it?

Just wanted to make a quick report of my little trial of Ultrahard…I used it now for 8 days…I really forgot that i had dry eyes and dry skin, as it totally helped with those two…BUT
I felt exactly and i mean exactly the same as when i was taking SAGE-217…The same unbearable increase in tinnitus and brain fog that i cant even think or read anything anymore…My numbness has also increased and Taste sense is extremely low…
Anyway as those sides are making me dysfunctional in every aspect of life,Im discontinuing Ultrahard now…Im not expecting any improvement from a rebound or something like this…My body at least seemed to have lowered its androgens for a good reason…Maybe to protect me from further damage…Man i hate this poison…

Does this stuff shut down your balls like steroids do? Also could somebody PM me he forum where these testimonials are from? Thank you.

1 Like

Theoretically they can…But if there is a study that can prove this claim, then im not aware of it to be honest…Even if you want to try it, its recommended to stay on it for no more than 8. weeks and give your body 8 weeks off period. At leas its what iconic formulation is recommending.

Any ultraharders wanna give an update on their progress?

Just started my second cycle yesterday I’ll most likely update at the end of the month

Week 1 done no effects as of now bad or good

Any improvements at all, since starting the therapy?