Photographic evidence of facial changes (post your changes)

What you are talking about is facial bloating which can be accomplished with high amount of salt in food or water. Because salt does cause your face to bloat. Also sometimes when you do have a drooping face, having food high in salt content could cause your facial droop to become bloated cauing you to have a face which is filled up and looking fresh like you said: water retention. And that is what salt does. It causes water to be retained in the face making your face look thicker and fuller than it would look otherwise. However, bone loss is something else. You need to experience it to know what it is. Think about it: Male pattern baldness has been going on for 1000s of years in human male history and even before that. And it is a 100% naturally occurring phenomenon being governed by some genes in our dna exactly as nature intended it to be. Attempting to reverse such a process through steroids such as propecia obviously is going to cause some unnatural stuff to happen. If i had only known this before. I hadnt even heard of bone loss before or osteoporosis or whatever its called. But then this drug comes in and ruins our lives. You can keep your opinion no problem. But just know that you will be opposed by people who undergo bone loss caused by propecia. Because you say that propecia carving away bone is nonsense. This statement in itself goes to show that you deny it. And that is already a big problem and I would urge people who actually are suffering from bone loss due to propecia to not try and waste time in trying to prove that it is real to some unknown person who outright denies it. What we should do is gather together and try to convince a health care professional or a doctor who specializes in bone density or any educated health professional. Surveys are already trying to do that. We should try to convince people who have the means to help us. Not try to convince someone who is proposing pink himalayan salt.

3 Likes

Cheers mate good words. My face has since become concave with a much smaller jaw and ice become very thin physically where everyone that hasn’t seen me for a while is commenting. This disease is unreal. Thanks again

1 Like

Yes, My face has also become concave in shape. And its depressing to realize that this is permanent.

1 Like

How old are you mate, I have loose skin all over my body and my changed appearance points to ehler danlos disease. Dramatic unexplained weight / muscle loss it’s one destructive disease.

Have you got any before and after photos or not up to sharing them. I know it’s a tough call.

I do not want to put my before and after pics on the forum (since it is public) but i can send them to you if you would like.

1 Like

And I am 31 years old

1 Like

Sorry to hear that this also happened to you… this is the worst symptom along with also devastating low mood. I would pay so much to reverse it if i could.

1 Like

Agreed the worst by far. Where does this stop do we become unrecognisable visibly? Uncharted Territory, no one knows

I have been following your threads and your story for a long time hoping and praying that you somehow found out how to reverse this curse. But seems like your facial condition hasn’t improved, so I guess this is actually permanent. My own facial deterioration has been going on for 2 years now straight without any sort of improvement in the slightest.

1 Like

Sorry yes this is permanent, i have it for 6 years without improvement…

1 Like

I am sorry notna. I am in the same boat and this is truly killing me. Guess we have to just accept and face the reality.

1 Like

Any pre and post pics notna your willing to share?

notna is the guy who started this thread. he is the guy featured at the top of this thread. he has his before and after pics. it is because of this guy that i became aware of my own facial depletion. if it wasn’t for notna, i wouldn’t have even known as much as i do today about how propecia destroys your facial aesthetics.

2 Likes

Can’t acxess them must have been removed another guy told me the changes were quite dramatic

Hi. have you tried or heard of DHEA before? oyyboychad35 claims to have taken DHEA and it completely curing him from PFS. Other members of the forum also agree to it and some are saying that they are even aware of DHEA curing people with PFS. Do you recommend trying that? What are you thoughts about DHEA? Here is the thread : Possible Cure -helped me dramatically please read(Jesus is Lord)

1 Like

Ive taken colostrum on and off for the past few weeks which I’ve since stopped. It had all the hallmarks of an AR inhibitor. One thing I noticed which will be of particular interest to this thread is that I developed new dents in my head and my muscles became even spongier, gums even more painful and recessive this was after an initial uplift. Since I stopped the dents have started to refill, what strength I have left has returned. Going forward I will avoid inhibitors at all costs. Overall though I think things have slightly improved as in my baseline ever so slightly. Doing weights they’ve felt slightly more normal instead of the huge swings I’ve had in the past. Make of it what you will as all of this is beyond my comprehension after many years of the lunacy/unexplainable effects. However I think even the facial changes/muscle loss/skin ageing is still possibly recoverable.

2 Likes

Does every PFS case has this facial changes to some degree? For example, maybe some mild cases do experience this but because it changes so slow and a little by little maybe we won’t notice it?

Anyone has severe PFS and no facial changes as symptom here? Thanks.

Two years apart I have this massive indentations in my head that’s suddenly appeared in a matter of weeks after crashing again. This is my face relaxed, notice above the scar type line there a line that is collapsing in. Can’t believe this shit is happening after 1 fucking pill

3 Likes

papa, can you take a photo that is similar to the one below (i mean in distance).
Not that I dont believe you, but couldnt it be skin ripples?

This shit is just unreal bro, stay strong.