Photographic evidence of facial changes (post your changes)

I was on Cyclosporine, I’ve asked for pills. I was also in the eye drops for shortens/dry eye. Do you think the pills would be better as drops too light IE won’t get into the body. Thinking that’s what you mean by systemic. Cheers

1 Like

Sjorgens

1 Like

Hairyscalp I just spoke to the Proff and he is unable to prescribe cyclesporine it’s now off limits because of its toxicity. It’s prescribed occasionally only now with lots of monitoring. Because my RA is in good order he couldn’t push it through. So a none starter unfortunately. Im really deflated because my situation similarly to a few others is one of continued deteriation. 'll push it with the endo next time I see him. Post lockdown.

1 Like

Well yes, ask about if cyclosporin is safe for you to try, since you have autoimmune it would probably help. Ill try to get some minocycline and try it just to see what it does. Don’t try minocycline if you have autoimmune disease it will mess you up.

1 Like

Cheers mate, let me/us know how it goes

1 Like

Did you have an official Sjogren’s diagnosis?

Asking because it is supposedly uncommon among men and there have been many anecdotes of post-Accutane patients being diagnosed with Sjogren’s or a Sjogren’s-like condition.

1 Like

25% of patients with sjogren syndrome are men… Not really uncommon.

1 Like

Yes officially diagnosed, linked to long-standing RA

2 Likes

Totally contrary to the 9:1 to 7:1 female/male ratios usually cited.

There has also been a correlation found between Sjogren’s and sex and adrenal hormone levels.

1 Like

What were your main symptoms that made you get tested on Sjorgen’s syndrome?

1 Like

This was before PFS and was linked to rheumatoid arthritis. It got worse when I developed PFS. I was tested due to deteriation

Oh shit sorry to hear! Btw I got my blood works, they still suck the same (low free T’s ,high E2 and SHBG)

1 Like

How long have you been fin?

Off fin sorry

Well fin just 4 pills, I quickly recovered from its major sides though, I just scrammed myself to this situation with 2 pills of tribulus terrestris :confused: This last was on March 19

1 Like

Ah sorry man, still time for a natural recovery though

1 Like

Yeah hope so! I visit i a PFS acknowlidging dr in Germany soon :v:

1 Like

Fingers crossed

1 Like

Hi notna. I have read your complete story and I appreciate that you took the time to expose what propecia actually does to the bone structures of our faces. Before I took the pill I had no idea what it was going to do to me. So I took the pill for 12 days. And then stopped and never went back to it. Discovered this forum, became aware of PFS. It did to me the exact same thing it did to you. Bone loss, chin density loss, eye socket depletion, jaw line dissipation and that fat swelling accumulated under the chin (not sure if this has happened to you but its called a bull frog neck) … I am sorry this has happened to you and to all other PFS sufferers. But I am also now hoping that one day we can reveres this bone loss because appearance is very important and I know how devastating it is when your face looks so abnormal only due to what propecia did to it.

Hi Lazarus. Iam sorry what the pill did to you. The exact same thing happened to me. I see in your pictures over the years what propecia has done to you. You have that fat swelling and drooping under your chin called a bull frog neck. I have the exact same thing. And its really frustrating not knowing what to do or how to treat it

1 Like