Photographic evidence of facial changes (post your changes)

Ive had someone say to me: “what happend to your face”

This is a very uncommon thing to say…

Some friends also have told me they can see a difference clearly.

1 Like

Some do but most dismiss and say it’s just normal and I look fine. One person I hadn’t seen for 5 years didn’t recognise me. I had to tell them who I was they were shocked. People that see me regularly don’t notice it.

1 Like

Same thing happened to me

I’ve had rapid facial changes as well since my crash over 2 years ago I look much older, my face/skin produces no oil and my face is very sunken in.

How old are you Aaron? Yeh I stopped producing oil 7 year ago. Feels like we’ve been experimented on by Dr Frankenstein

2 Likes

Minoxidil? WTF?

Minoxidil inhibits 5ar and suppresses androgen receptor functions bro.

And I used too much and dermarolled while using it (systemic) so may as well been squirting that shit in my mouth…

1 Like

I continued to use minoxidil after fin cesasation unaware this was also fucking me over. I only stopped that about 1 year ago

As far as I know, minoxidil is only suspected to be 5ARi but hasnt been proved yet.
@Zonz what else sides did you suffer?

Oh come on. Minoxidil is the only PFS-causing drug that has two of the most comprehensive studies on how exactly it works yet nobody considers it or even bothers reading these studies in full!

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/322919837_Minoxidil_Acts_as_an_Antiandrogen_A_Study_of_5a-reductase_Type_2_Gene_Expression_in_a_Human_Keratinocyte_Cell_Line

(Hint: Yes it inhibits 5a-R, and silences the androgen receptor, which the first study explains how it does in great detail.)

I have all the side effects of PFS. I am only 18 and battling erectile dysfunction due to this drug. You can read my member post.

1 Like

Sorry to hear! Wish you a quick recovery bro!

Thanks bro.

1 Like

my god… this is realy different people…

I know. Keep in mind though, PFS likely has a localized effect and Minox is something U put on ur skin, so I have worse skin side effects then Sexual and mentally I have very little side effects…

Don’t beat yourself up too much, that’s a mistake a lot of people make. There’s people on this forum right now that complain about PFS on a weekly basis and still use Minoxidil on the daily.

2 Likes

I believe you guys are totally experiencing minocycline side effects. Everything that says there and descriptions of people on minocycline describe side effects exactly like pfs. All these reactions must be the immune actions of the antibiotic and going away after the discontinuation of the drug making me think that we have an autoimmune. Side effects of minoxidil include the very specific brain fog, depersonalization feeling!!! For me this feeling shows always mechanism of pfs presence since it is rare to find in other conditions. Minocycline side effects even mention gray/blue skin, fingernail discoloration that many of you are experiencing, tinutus, everything is there. The paradox is that this medication increases 5ar activity. Cyclosporine is an immunosupressant that also increases 5ar activity

1 Like

I’m on a biological drug called tocilizumab for my RA it suppresses the t cells and is an autimune drug. It has had no positive effect on the PFS symptoms

The drug has the same side effect profile for sure, i dont know how or the way it does, anything more than a mere and simplistic speculation is beyond my scientific knowledge, im just connecting dots. Did you try cyclosporine? Any effects?

1 Like

I was on it years ago and had no sides. I never got sides from anything prior to PFS. Was on many different powerful drugs for my RA. My RA symptoms are negligible now because of the drop in test. I’m going to chase the hosp again for the cyclosporine

1 Like

Are you reffering to minocycline or cyclosprine about being on it for years? Also are you going to get eye drops or pills? Eye drops dont go systemic i think.

1 Like