Photographic evidence of facial changes (post your changes)

threeish years between the first and the other two

and another, massive changes

I have weird water retention or fat accumulating under my chin and jaw area, making me look like an idiot. Do you have any special diet?

Up until 2 year ago I was on my normal diet which was raw veg, salad, fruit and lean protein. Iā€™d graze throughout the day but realised it was causing me so many problems upon discovering PFS. Iā€™ve since tried keto carnivore. I donā€™t suffer the extreme falls but donā€™t feel any better and have continued to slide. I have developed intolerances to almost everything. Despite my weight/muscle/collagen/subcontaneous fat loss .I still have fat under my chin. Some days my face is puffy too. My jaw has shrunk too Iā€™d had PFS for years without knowing so the jaw change is evident in the 1st pic. Dropping carbs seems to be a must for everyone with PFS.

absolutely. Furthermore intermittent fastings and regular light excersizes may help in a long-term. Iā€™m doing keto diet too, it helped in the beginning until Iā€™ve took tribulus which caused my a never ending health decline. Starting to become shit scared of this. However, intersting in my case: no brain fog or mental setbacks. I think thanks to have eliminated carbs.

1 Like

However, intersting in my case: no brain fog or mental setbacks. I think thanks to have eliminated carbs.
Thatā€™s great as the mental sides are the toughest for most, me included. Best of luck

1 Like

Iā€™m just depressed of my penile issue and physical decline, but no brain fog, no insomnia, able to lead my company as pre-PFSā€¦hope it wont come for me, I dont know if its a matter of time :confused:

1 Like

PFS is full of unknowns but I think the odds are in your favour

2 Likes

Thx man for the motivating words! You just keep your head up too, you still look just fine, its not a horrible facial decline you have IMO.

1 Like

Cheers Andras, unfortunately Iā€™ve done nothing but deteriate. I need a break on a lighter, only the grannnies look at me now :);

1 Like

Iā€™m 34 in two weeks, back in jamuary (pre-pfs) girls guessed iā€™m 25-28. When i see how much my face decline iā€™m getting suicidal. Tight, vibrant skin gone, eyebrows thinned and got less, hairs shed like after chemotherapy (even on chest), my strong jawline disappears under the swelling fat or water that seems to accumulate there. Eyes look sad and sunken, Iā€™m terryfied if this shit is reversible in my case.

2 Likes

Mate its just unbelievable what this is doing to some of us we look lifeless unrecognisable people. Yet many think itā€™s in our minds itā€™s unbelievable. How long have you had PFS?

1 Like

Since february 3. However, it turned out i was just ā€œmild-pfsā€ after 4x1mg fin. After i swallowed 2 pills of tribulus terrestris on march 19 though, i think it gave me almost full blown PFS. I donno why yet. I have my next blood work on friday, which will reveal a lot whats going on. You may see it soon in my story if you are interested: New PFS member onboard

1 Like

Thatā€™s insane having dranatic changes so early on in PFS.

Good luck with the blood work

1 Like

It is indeed! My body has gone through 2x big hormonal change shock within 2 months if you look at my blood results in my story. Not to mention the radical diet change and stress this caused it. So Iā€™m not wondering much about the rapid facial damage.

I guess my blood work on friday can tell if tribulus has caused me AR shutdowns. I think fin didnt too much

1 Like

Thatā€™s maybe by youā€™ve escaped the mental sides. You still have time for a recovery

1 Like

I hope so much man, Iā€™m 34 and have just found a succesfull company last year. Cant fall now :frowning:

1 Like

Good luck mate

1 Like

I believe this symptom. Sad to hear that it happened to you. I hope it is reversible.
Did anyone else in your family etc. noticed these changes on your facial bones before you said it to them?
Did you examined your bones to a Dr., did any tests for bone health?

1 Like