Photographic evidence of facial changes (post your changes)

Sorry yes this is permanent, i have it for 6 years without improvement…

1 Like

I am sorry notna. I am in the same boat and this is truly killing me. Guess we have to just accept and face the reality.

1 Like

Any pre and post pics notna your willing to share?

notna is the guy who started this thread. he is the guy featured at the top of this thread. he has his before and after pics. it is because of this guy that i became aware of my own facial depletion. if it wasn’t for notna, i wouldn’t have even known as much as i do today about how propecia destroys your facial aesthetics.

2 Likes

Can’t acxess them must have been removed another guy told me the changes were quite dramatic

Hi. have you tried or heard of DHEA before? oyyboychad35 claims to have taken DHEA and it completely curing him from PFS. Other members of the forum also agree to it and some are saying that they are even aware of DHEA curing people with PFS. Do you recommend trying that? What are you thoughts about DHEA? Here is the thread : Possible Cure -helped me dramatically please read(Jesus is Lord)

1 Like

Ive taken colostrum on and off for the past few weeks which I’ve since stopped. It had all the hallmarks of an AR inhibitor. One thing I noticed which will be of particular interest to this thread is that I developed new dents in my head and my muscles became even spongier, gums even more painful and recessive this was after an initial uplift. Since I stopped the dents have started to refill, what strength I have left has returned. Going forward I will avoid inhibitors at all costs. Overall though I think things have slightly improved as in my baseline ever so slightly. Doing weights they’ve felt slightly more normal instead of the huge swings I’ve had in the past. Make of it what you will as all of this is beyond my comprehension after many years of the lunacy/unexplainable effects. However I think even the facial changes/muscle loss/skin ageing is still possibly recoverable.

2 Likes

Does every PFS case has this facial changes to some degree? For example, maybe some mild cases do experience this but because it changes so slow and a little by little maybe we won’t notice it?

Anyone has severe PFS and no facial changes as symptom here? Thanks.

Two years apart I have this massive indentations in my head that’s suddenly appeared in a matter of weeks after crashing again. This is my face relaxed, notice above the scar type line there a line that is collapsing in. Can’t believe this shit is happening after 1 fucking pill

3 Likes

papa, can you take a photo that is similar to the one below (i mean in distance).
Not that I dont believe you, but couldnt it be skin ripples?

This shit is just unreal bro, stay strong.

Man I feel for you! Is it the only side you have since that pill?

received_424748772041679my legs are like a 90 year old woman’s. They were muscley and wrinkle free two years ago. My whole body is like this when you press the skin. Loose everywhere like a paper bag

2 Likes

Same for me

1 Like

Yes its unfucking belivable!

@Patrik82 are yours like this?

Unfortunally yes

@Patrik82 your face too ? Are you 38?

Yes to both

Has anything improved? Did things settle down so you stop deteriating? Sorry lots of questions, I see it’s 6 years for you @Patrik82

1 Like

Im sorry to say that nothing have becoming better rather continue to deteriate.

1 Like