I believe tribulus has cured me!

Why not try it, or wait to see what people say who do, and then decide to blame me or thank me?

1 Like

Sounds reasonable, but I will first get a blood test to check how much testosterone is in my blood. Did your physician prescribe that to you? Maybe only men with low testo need triptotrelin.

I tried tribulus that contains 90% protodioscin, but maybe there is a difference in the composition of this, so it does actually matter whether is leaves or flowers. I cant order mediherb version from Germany, so I ordered that brand vemoherb. I experiemented before with tribulus and at some point I was 70% cured, but only for a small amount time, maybe because I didnt cycle it.

Its really hard for me to not ejuculate and this is somethig according to you which is important. I feel my condition worsens if I dont ejaculate frequently.

For this cure to work on someone else wouldn’t they have to have the same genetics as you? To say that someone shares the same symptoms as another just doesn’t seem precise enough. Several forum members have taken their own lives after experiments only worsened their condition and made life unbearable. In any case thanks for posting, hopefully it helps someone.

A quick distraction with numbers :grinning:

Looking at the Apr1989 profile name and subject title

No more suicides, no more disease = 27 letters

1989 = 1+9+8+9 = 27

I BELIEVE I FOUND A CURE = 19 letters

1989 = If we remove the 8 we get 1+9+9 = 19

Why was 19 and 27 important to Jewish religion in 1989?

The eve of the Passover began on Wednesday 19 April, with the festival ending in the evening of Thursday 27 April

In 2019 the feast of the Passover will be celebrated on the 19th April and finish on 27th April.

:hushed:

2 Likes

Just like your name!!

a=1 (first letter in the alphabet)
c=3

1* 3* 3* 3= 27

2 Likes

Hi - I got mine from here, this exact one, which I’m ASSUMING is the same. Made from aerial parts by Standard Process/MediHerb, even looks 10% stronger?

1 Like

Which tribulus did he use ? And where to buy it ?

He used Mediherb’s Tribulus. I bought mine from the link above.

You should not worry about that, thats not how diseases work, human biology is universal and drugs work on everyone through the same mechanism of action, they only vary in how sensitive someone is to their effects, there are no known diseases that change in the way you described from person to person, there is a risk that someone might have an alergy to a particular herb or medication but there is no danger of the mechanism of action being different for different people

Apr1989 are you in the medical field? Your original post 5 years ago is intriguing. Are you cured if so thanks for coming back to give everyone an update?

Sounds sketchy

Do you still taking Trubulos ? If you are cured you don need it anymore right?

Has anyone here taken tribulus and trt together??? I’m willing to be a guinea pig at this point or is it a bad idea???

1 Like

Take Tribulus alone first. Cycle it. TRT is highly dangerous. In my opinion, TRT is the one of those last options for us. I don’t have time to give detailed explanation right now. Take trib, see how it goes first.

• @anon1948674 No, he does not take Tribulus anymore and he is cured. Thats what he said.

I’ve been on trt for 7 months now and it does nothing for me, that’s why I’m wondering if I add it to my regiment if it will have any sides, does tribulus raise Estrogen as well?

1 Like

I’ve been doing so…not seeing any difference though I think my Trib regimen is probably not good

Beta-sitosterol is a substance found in plants. Chemists call it a “plant sterol ester.” It is found in fruits, vegetables, nuts, and seeds. It is used to make medicine.

Beta-sitosterol is used for heart disease and high cholesterol. It is also used for boosting the immune system and for preventing colon cancer, as well as for gallstones, the common cold and flu (influenza), HIV/AIDS, rheumatoid arthritis, tuberculosis, psoriasis, allergies, cervical cancer, fibromyalgia, systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), asthma, hair loss, bronchitis, migraine headache, and chronic fatigue syndrome.

Some men use beta-sitosterol for enlarged prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia or BPH). Some women use it for symptoms of menopause.

It is also used for enhancing sexual activity.

Marathon runners sometimes use beta-sitosterol to reduce pain and swelling after a run.

Some people apply beta-sitosterol to the skin for treating wounds and burns.

Side Effects & Safety

Beta-sitosterol is LIKELY SAFE for most people when taken by mouth. It can cause some side effects, such as nausea, indigestion, gas, diarrhea, or constipation. Beta-sitosterol has also been linked to reports of erectile dysfunction (ED) and loss of interest in sex.

β-sitosterol is an ingrediant of Saw Palmetto Extract and an inhibitor of 5alpha reductase, though less potent than finasteride.

β-sitosterol inhibited 5α -reductase activity with a value of IC50 2.7 µM

That’s about the same IC50 like this formulation of Saw Palmetto (there are many). Needless to say, quite a few guys here got PFS from SPE.

3 Likes

Interestingly, I took 160mg saw palmetto extract from the Now Foods 160mg SPE pills

I also consumed an extra 160mg from the Now Foods Men’s multivitamin which contained a lot of nasty stuff such as:

-160mg SPE
-50mg beta sitosterol
-Stinging nettle

What’s interesting is I recently checked and they have reformulated the multivitamin to have a fraction of the 5ari’s it used to have. Now Foods knows what’s going on with us…

1 Like

Hello awor

What do you think about Apr1989’s post? do you think its epigenetic?
what I am trying to understand is when I was taking SP I got very high libido all I was thinking about was women. after stopping and starting again I had same “positive symptoms, high libido” at the end libido gets low but “higher than normal” and you don’t think about women “less interested” because of less DHT.
My understanding is this: Fin and SP block testosterone to DHT conversion this increases testosterone super high. DHT gives you high libido but when it gets dropped down you are not interested in sex.
about super high testosterone that you have is lowered by human body by sending less signal to hypothalamus and the pituitary-gland to make less LH and FSH right?
Or high testosterone caused the androgen receptor insensitivity?

Is this theory wrong is this guy wrong?
can you give me directions?

Thank you