Mifepristone worked

I haven’t checked it yet, but going to have lots of blood tests in two weeks. What levels are to be expected?

Your progress is so tempting :slightly_smiling_face:
I’ll have to discuss mifepristone with my doctor.

But what are you missing to call it 100% recovery? Why only 85%?

Also what would be a reliable source?
You said that you bought a batch from aasraw but when I look at reviews I see that those guys are scammers.
Also the building from which they work doesn’t show on google maps and when I contacted them they sounded really sketchy…

Could you bring this article excerpt about androgen gene transcription into context with mifepristone?

Very curious about your ideas as to what might be going on.

PFS recursive patterns?

The androgen receptor (AR) mediates the physiologic effects of androgens (T, DHT) by binding to genomic androgen response elements (AREs), which influence transcription of AR target genes (70). In the process of transcription, the target gene DNA sequence is copied into an intermediary molecule called RNA. Transcription is controlled by other DNA sequences called transcription factors, which show a cell where genes are located, and control how often they are copied (71).
The RNA copy made from a gene is then fed through a structure called a ribosome, which translates the sequence of nucleotides in the RNA into protein (71). In some cases the protein must undergo further transformation in the form of posttranslational modification in order to become a functional gene product (typically a protein). The functional gene product (gene expression) is ultimately what exerts androgenic response in the body (70). If this gene product is not expressed at normal levels and correct form, androgen dependent functions will fail.

1 Like

Hi,

can you show me where it shows they are scammers ?

Why do you think their actual office address isn’t visible

@Ronnie99 https://www.trustpilot.com/review/aasraw.com
Also I contacted them 2 times to ask for information about the mifepristone. After that they send me 3 reminders to buy their product.
So they really wanna sell their product which seems sketchy to me.

@weaksides When you go to their site and google map their adress than an big pipe system/plantation shows up and not their building. In fact I couldnt find their office anywhere.

Now guys I’m not sayiing they are scammers, just telling you my observation. Now pls feel free to not believe me and buy some of their product and share it with us so we know they are in fact not scammers :smiley:

I’ve been chatting on whats-app with their seller , he gave me price and I thanked him for information and said that I will let him know when I decide to buy it. After a week or so, he texted me 2 times on different days, asking if I am ready to buy it with some emoji in his text, indeed feels a little bit strange.

1 Like

Has anybody besides @Ronnie99 tried this yet?

I don’t think so, I’d be very interested. Have no idea on a reliable source though.

@Belikewater used another antiprogestin and said it worked well for him. He’s banned now unfortunately.

This is someone knowledagble thinks about what happened to PFS. screenshot below

I understand your valid points, but in my case they have been courteous and friendly, and my oackage arrived as they said.

if you dont buy it from them, please find asolid pharma source.

you dont have to get it from them, but it will be nice to get a few guys get it from my source so we can compare the apple for the apple.

but get your source if you fell more comfortable , just make sure its the real thing in date and quality.

1 Like

It’s just proper follow up to keep sales coming and growing. had this with an Aliexpress seller of peptides as well, I see no wrong with it

Don’t be shocked an anabolic androgenic steroid company shows a fake address dude.

1 Like

the one and only way to make sure it’s real is to send a small sample to the lab for testing. There is no guarantees any of the source, including yours, is legit until it’ would get tested by anybody.

2 Likes

Where is a place we can test it. im all for it. Im after the truth.

1 Like

I ordered mine, but unfortunately didn’t find a place to test it in UK/Europe, but it’s easy to find in Canada/USA.

https://getyourdrugstested.com/
For example this lab testing drugs for free, I had some chat with them, they would be able to test pharma compounds too, but they have quite small reference database. I asked them if thye would be able to identify mifepristone, will see what they reply. Thats their previous reply:

It is possible that that the expected substance is not in our database, in which case we wouldn’t be able to identify it. If we knew the substance prior to testing we could check to see if it’s in our libraries. Otherwise we could determine the fillers and possible contaminants which might lend a clue to what we’re looking at.

It would definitely help to know what we’re looking for in advance.

5 Likes

Curious man. Love to hear your results.

2 Likes

Good stuff brother, love the diligent homework.
seems were going in the right direction.

ye but seems need to look for other lab.

Unfortunately we do not have either of those substances in our reference libraries. This is an issue that happens with a lot of the more novel and/or rare steroid-adjacent substances, as there doesn’t seem to be a lot of technical support or information around those in regards to infrared reference spectra.