PFS recursive patterns

Except symptoms, we need more explicit signs for diagnosticate pfs.

i mean, except blood test and spermiogram, you think that some other objective tests can be useful to determinate our conditions?

anyone tried androgen resistence test? hcg test? or others …

just for convince my docs that i’m not crazy

1 Like

IS THERE ANY TEST FOR ANDROGEN RESISTANCE?

yes.
i’m not very old on this forum but i expected that all of u know about

orpha.net/consor/cgi-bin/ClinicalLabs_Search.php?lng=EN&data_id=27530&search=ClinicalLabs_Search_Simple&data_type=Test&title=Diagnosi-molecolare-della-resistenza-agli-androgeni&MISSING%20CONTENT=Diagnosi-molecolare-della-resistenza-agli-androgeni

i don’t know if the paramenters are right to detect PFS
if our insensitivity is epigenetic …

However nobody tried it?

prop

are you planning to take any test for AR?

on my labwork… i have way too much estrogen, too much reverse t3, too little iron… gonna get cortisol saliva test done. but my doc said nothing was wrong, so you really need an anti aging doctor to fix all of these things because they know about all those things

I think a few guys would prefer to just mindlessly push the whole AR thing than actually test for it or indeed try fix their other hormonal problems…

i can only talk about this with my doc.
very difficult that he believe this test useful for me …
in my country u need doc approval also for get tested

I read somewhere on this forum that two guys had their androgen receptors tested and they both came back negative for problems/deficiencies.

I was one of those guys. You misunderstood that one. All we had tested was binding and dissociation of DHT to the androgen receptor. With “classical” AIS (Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome), this is where the problem often lies - due to a mutation of the AR. We further found the sequence of the AR to be normal as well.

What does that tell us? Unfortunately, not much really. Think of the AR as a bus, which brings the ligands (T, DHT) to the nucleous of the cell where they start activating androgen responsive genes (ARG’s). All we verified is that the bus is working correctly. What we don’t know at this stage is if we have the right amount of AR and what happens beyond that point. Here is a small excerpt of a paper I wrote a while a back, which may help you understand what the process is:

As you can see, the process is extremely complex. Further consider that over 300 proteins regulate AR transcription and translation, it becomes clearer how much can go wrong in this area. We will eventually get the experiments done which will tell us more about the problem, but this still will take some time.

oh Awor you are finally back. I am glad to see you . could you please updated us about your progress

thanx

sps