Keeping up despite embarrassed but lots of sided did ease despite me deciding they were perm. It's always better to just give it a week at least when in tragedy

RIP junkieasteride :pensive:

1 Like

@tisho1012

I don’t know if that should be censored, people want to get better they don’t have options, there’s no medical help. I think censoring it would be worse, it could lead to people trying all sorts of different things on their own without warning of prior experiences from others.

I think everyone’s body is going to react differently, and people have to aware of that some will work for one person but may cause devastating effects for another.

2 Likes

Censoring, making main thread that gives guide what is dangerous and what led some of the guys here to suicide others in way worse condition than initially, this is what I am talking about. There are stuff that people can do, fasting, healthy way of living, sports and all that, not jumping right away on the meds, not knowing what exactly are you treating… Taking stuff to see whether will make you better or worse is a no go for me, already went through this shit.

3 Likes

Somebody has his number ?

1 Like

Supplements should be only recommended here if they have worked for the patient for more than 3 months. I also think that users should have the option to include personal information so that their relatives and loved ones can be contacted in times of crisis.

1 Like

I don’t believe that the problem is a lack of information. Sure, we could compile it somewhere, but I don’t think it would make much of a difference. I rarely jump in on a topic to give treatment advice, but in the case of @Junkieasteride, it was clear to me where he was heading. It makes me very sad that he didn’t listen.

2 Likes

Yeah, I see you guys are chasing the other members here warning them all the time but they just don’t take these warning seriously. You can tell someone that something is dangerous, other guy will tell it helps and then we get the outcome, another dead guy…

2 Likes

You also have to remember that the thread creator is consuming cocaine (and other hard drugs) which cant be beneficial towards his health or state of mind. I think its important that members take this into account when assessing his outlook and condition.

1 Like

This poor kid has been in a state of high anxiety and when that hits you cannot make logical decisions, this has been proven. Anxiety is a serious condition and guys who crash need to be made aware of what it is and how it will affect their minds. Their heads become overrun with fear and thoughts and it doesn’t matter if you warn them. The anxiety must be treated properly. It needs to be taken seriously and a post pinned warning people.

3 Likes

I would argue that in many of our situations suicide is irrational because a lot of us have not tried to get better through healthy and safe means

If you’re going to end your life and haven’t tried diet/ gut health, meditation, and therapy, then jumping to suicide is a bit irrational IMO.

The neurotic loop playing in your mind that your life is over, your life is over, your life is over, is a loud, annoying, disturbing drum. There’s more than one option to silence that drum.

3 Likes

You sound like another minor case. Basically if you haven’t seriously considered suicide you aren’t a severe case.
And cancer doesn’t destroy your whole personality. I wish I got cancer so I wouldn’t have to commit suicide. If you don’t like it stay off these topics. And it’s likely this dude did commit suicide. Sorry if the grim reality of this condition bothers you. Stick to topics about erection problems then.

RIP @Junkieasteride

I hope he is in a better place. I know he mentioned Finasteride in his suicide note.

1 Like

Well said. I have no feelings or sexuality or sleep. Plus and numb and shrunken dick. Plus a million other symptoms. I’m 38 and stuck bedbound in my mother’s house. And life was no picnic before this. OCD and anxiety, then Crohn’s from Accutane ruining my 20s. I try to stay alive for my mother but enough is enough. Some of these people just don’t understand how bad it can get.

1 Like

Totally agree. Sometimes suicide is very rational. And in the worst of this condition it’s rational

1 Like

As someone who considers suicide daily yet carries on, I submit this essay for your consideration.

4 Likes

This is honestly a fucking atrocity. How old was this kid? 19? 20? 21? Too fucking young!

We need to get closer to a cure – or at least a few universally accepted effective treatments.

P.S. @Junkieasteride If you went through with it, rest in peace, you did NOT deserve this. If you’re still out there, get in touch! Everyone on this board wants to see you feeling better.

3 Likes

@jrums01
Don’t get me wrong, I’m not passing judgement. I just shared an article that gave me encouragement.

1 Like

Where on the forum can I learn more about androgen supplementation?

1 Like

From here on out, all comments with arguments are getting deleted. This isn’t the place to argue. The exact same conversations happened on @AnhedonicApe goodbye post, and it was disgraceful to see fighting on such a post.

Let’s not pass judgement on each other or our suffering. We are all going through the same condition. Please keep it respectful, as we may have lost a member here. A really young guy with so much potential.

I’ll post a positive impact @Junkieasteride gave me from messages. Throughout his heavy suffering, he still asked me about my own suffering which really showed his character and thoughtfulness. He was also an avid weightlifter and loved anime. I sincerely hope he’s still with us today.

10 Likes

Has anyone heard anything from him?..Im guessing at this point, we should have a new function at the forum, where everyone of us leaves the name and number of someone he trusts, so he can be tracked down, if anything happend…I know it would be a problem privacy wise, but its still better than losing someone…@Junkieasteride please if you are reading this, send me a PM.I can help you…I was exactly like this after the crash, and i was really goiing to kill myself, but here i am now, and im glad i didnt do it…I wouldnt have forgiven myself for going without putting a fight…You are a warrior yourself as many others here, so dont go down without putting up a fight…YOU WILL GET BETTER; I PROMISE…I got better, and so you would…PM me please

10 Likes