Keeping up despite embarrassed but lots of sided did ease despite me deciding they were perm. It's always better to just give it a week at least when in tragedy

He was in a pretty difficult situation he wasn’t getting any family support and he felt alone except for this community, I can understand his situation and why he wanted to take those hard drugs to escape the reality. I think if his family would have been more supportive of him, he would still be alive today.

1 Like

Yeah I agree it should be noted. I’m sure my family will when the time comes. Likely will tell Dr. Healy. But I mean he said he was gonna kill himself and he’s not responding anymore. Doesn’t seem his family would let anyone know unfortunately.

1 Like

Assuming his family knows that he is a member on this website, and they are not too old to care for internet BS…I would be really disappointed if he went on and killed himself…Damn its like Zadig all over again…He didnt even gave his body a chance…:frowning:

1 Like

Zadig did give it about a year. He wasn’t just weeks out

1 Like

he is like @Darkparadise. He also gave himself only a few months :frowning:

1 Like

Ugh I’m so terrible for painting our tragedy out to be more tragic than it already was. On the bright side I expected nowhere near as many members reaching out. I can happily say I’m glad I was revived by the police now.

I still feel like a huge drama queen for sure, I’m only 20 man I as must as I don’t want to admit I’m just a kid who thinks he knows it all. I really didn’t want to concern so many or make your guys situation even bleaker. I have no fucking idea what I was doing.

Please read my new post, I might not be able to reply for a while I’m still sectioned for a good three week

I will be back with full explanations when I’m out of this mental ward and my phone number, I’ll never pull this shit again

18 Likes

Thankgod!!! I was hoping and waiting for this post. I’m so glad you’re ok. We need to
flight this together.

3 Likes

You’re right man. A soldier no matter how weak is not a soldier if he gives up on his bredrin without even a fight!

9 Likes

I’m very relieved to see you are still with us and I’m sorry to that it seems like the past week has been extremely rough.

As things go, the traditional sources of assistance for medical problems are unfortunately not going to be very adequate for relieving your suffering, at least they weren’t in my many years of learning to deal with PFS.

But the community here is a fantastic resource and most people here have some understanding of what you are living through and can provides tips on what has actually worked for them. It’s really important to try everything possible to get better, for your sake and your family’s.

2 Likes

Thankgod you are alive! Really happy to see you are back bro! You should stay away now from taking meds and supplements and you will definitely get better, it is too early for you to think that is the end, it is not!

1 Like

I’ve posted my initial thoughts in your other thread, but Frustrated is on point. But I’ll add that no matter how sympathetic doctors are, they can easily cause more harm than good. E.g., antidepressants and mood stabilizers are what comes to mind.

Actually the same could be said about much advice given on this forum. That’s partly why we’re posting in such a thread in the first place.

1 Like

@Junkieasteride good to hear you’re alive. You will be better in a period of time.

1 Like

Also for being a drama queen (you really weren’t and were alone and in crisis), when you get to post again, you owe us a 15 page essay on what your top 5 anime are and why.

4 Likes

Awesome to hear this! We need you here to fight with us against this!

Yooooo! You just made my day @Junkieasteride

1 Like

Yes sir which is why thank god they spared me antidepressants after I like freaked out like a scared cat explaining my PFS story before they suggested them I said I’m worried they’d do the same yada yada so they weren’t too interested in prescribing me an antidepressant.

And as for a 15 page unmarked essay (word count limits be the death of me) on something I love ha bro I’m a law student. That sounds like a blessing in disguise :smiley: Maybe we’ll cut the length by 1/3rd and you’ve got a deal expect it sometime soon haha! :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m very glad you’re back! We will fight together. Brothers

@Junkieasteride Stick with us. We are all in this together. I am about 20 months in and am about 80-90% most days. Things DO improve. You just have to tough it out. I went through the worst of it while still working a job every day (10-12 hour days) . Family, Kids… all of it. It gets easier. You just got to chip away at it day by day.

2 Likes

I’m two weeks off,
I read your post and i’m so sad that you have taken that decision, i really hope someone have helped you, and you are still alive, I see my parents and there is nothing i wouldn’t do for them, i’m scared and waiting for another opportunity to get back to live, not like it used to, but better.

Hope you are there and read all this messages, God love us all, God won’t let us alone.

1 Like