I'm devastated please help anyone

I have recurring stomach problems so I’m almost certain that it will be inflamed, is there anything I can do to help this? Are you sure it will help, I just want to stop noticing new white hairs everywhere and sleep.

I’d like my libido back too but I just don’t think its gonna happen. Its like a living nightmare

I knew it!!!

I need more members who are willing to cooperate to prove this inflammation hypothesis.

Listen up. Premature white hairs could be due to inflammation too. Unless you’re hypothyroid or deficient in Copper/tyrosine. Believe it or Not! I’ve seen some of my white hairs turn black.

If your hormones are fine (T, E2, DHT) and are in good ratios. Then you need to focus on addressing your gut problems. Normal gut is when you have no bloating, no gas, no crampings, regular bowel movements, & good stool consistency.

2 Likes

Yeah my gut is never at full health lol it hasn’t for years. I’ve been in and out hospitals for the past 2 years from severe dehydration.

I had a course of antifungal meds (which are antiandrogenic) and have been feeling better since, if I end up getting really ill again no way I can run those meds. No way I can run those meds either to fix my gut right now its too risky.

Do you have any supplement suggestions that improve gut health? Ones of which cannot effect a pfs patient badly?

I’m on TRT and I don’t think the problem is estrogen related at all. I think the issue is androgens aren’t being responded to anymore systemically but why would that even happen… Its horrible.

1 Like

FORGET about androgens if your main issue is INFLAMMATION. It causes your immmune system to be overactive and when that happens SEROTONIN and other neurotransmitters levels are affected and cause slew of symptoms.

Are you suffering from IBS-C or IBS-D?

2 Likes

I’d say this one if I had to self diagnose between the two

I don’t usually give medical advice. But from the sound of what you’re writing, TRT is not something you want to be messing with. If you’re not consistently responding well to androgen supplementation (T, DHT, hCG, proviron, etc.), then don’t do it. In your condition, the risk is high that you will slowly get worse with androgen supplementation, to the point where you may well go off the edge.

All the best.

3 Likes

I also suffered IBS-C and ended up taking a certain anti-biotic called Rifaximin/Xifaxan. It targets the small intestines because there’s something called SIBO (small intestine bacterial overgrowth) and they now believe it’s the cause for it.

There is a breathing test for it. FIX YOUR GUT!

Read this:

“The persistent activation of the immune system that you have under the condition of chronic stress slowly changes brain function. For example, it makes cells less able to communicate between themselves because it reduces the availability of serotonin, which are messengers between cells which are good for healthy mood. Also, in general, it disrupts the birth of new brain cells.”

And this:
“Copious amounts of research have outlined a connection between alterations in immune system function, inflammation status, and MDD. Supporting this connection, peripheral immune activation results in changes in the function and/or expression of many components of 5-HT signaling that are associated with depressive-like phenotypes. How 5-HT is utilized by the immune system to effect CNS function and ultimately behaviors related to depression is still not well understood. This Review summarizes the evidence that immune system alterations related to depression affect CNS 5-HT signaling that can alter MDD-relevant behaviors and that 5-HT regulates immune system signaling within the CNS and periphery.”

I was on TRT before so I’m terrified coming off will provide further androgen deprivation that will destroy me.

I’m thinking of stopping and running a SERM to restart my system but a lot of users report problems from SERMS too.

So in your case, you need to address any inflammation.

You could try this small test; Try taking 500mg Vitamin C. If you feel any better within a few hours then you know you may have high inflammation in your body

1 Like

My problem isn’t a bacterial overgrowth, it was fungal. Canidida overgrowth I believe.

I’ll try the Vit C

Just so you know. I did start taking antibiotic and then took antifungal medication. Because killing off bacteria will lead to fungal overgrowth.

1 Like

The problem is Fluconazole is similar to Ketoconozole and that terrifies me. It may be too risky to try systemic antifungals.

Don’t worry about Fluconazole (brand name Diflucan) because I also took it several times dosed at 200mg. Yes it made me feel like SH#T but I felt fine within couple weeks or so.

Its risky mate. Look into it, its antiandrogenic. I can’t take any antiandrogens ever again, I simply wont risk that. They have ruined my life god forbid they do anything else

I know it’s antiandrogenic and I bet that’s why it killed my libido and made me feel depressd. But like I said I took it for a few times and felt fine after a few weeks. I’m not touching it ever again.

1 Like

I’d geniuenely prefer be in the hospital every week again on the verge of death from dehydration than take another antiandrogen lol, it scares the shit out of me. Right now I could have at least somewhat of a sex life, whilst it wont be enjoyable or even close to how it would be prefin at least I can still have one.

I couldn’t risk messing that up. Thats why I’m at such a crossroad with trying any androgenic or literally any treatment, because if I blow the very tiny sex drive I have its all over. As if it isn’t already ;/

Btw, fungal overgrowth may occur when your immune system/good bacteria are compromised.

Me too, we’re in the same boat. I have exactly the same reaction, so I know where you’re coming from. Just for reference, I am at about 1/3 of my pre-fin dosage, anything higher will kill me, even if it’s just a little higher. I should probably also go lower, but am also worried of doing so. Maybe try reducing a little further until you start feeling somewhat better again. You will have to do this by feeling, forget about labs. Re SERM’s and other stuff, I wouldn’t throw more meds at the problem, it’s not going to solve it and there is a good risk that they will make you worse. No matter how bad you’re doing, it can get worse. That’s my unfortunate experience.

4 Likes