I'm devastated please help anyone

Don’t worry about Fluconazole (brand name Diflucan) because I also took it several times dosed at 200mg. Yes it made me feel like SH#T but I felt fine within couple weeks or so.

Its risky mate. Look into it, its antiandrogenic. I can’t take any antiandrogens ever again, I simply wont risk that. They have ruined my life god forbid they do anything else

I know it’s antiandrogenic and I bet that’s why it killed my libido and made me feel depressd. But like I said I took it for a few times and felt fine after a few weeks. I’m not touching it ever again.

1 Like

I’d geniuenely prefer be in the hospital every week again on the verge of death from dehydration than take another antiandrogen lol, it scares the shit out of me. Right now I could have at least somewhat of a sex life, whilst it wont be enjoyable or even close to how it would be prefin at least I can still have one.

I couldn’t risk messing that up. Thats why I’m at such a crossroad with trying any androgenic or literally any treatment, because if I blow the very tiny sex drive I have its all over. As if it isn’t already ;/

Btw, fungal overgrowth may occur when your immune system/good bacteria are compromised.

Me too, we’re in the same boat. I have exactly the same reaction, so I know where you’re coming from. Just for reference, I am at about 1/3 of my pre-fin dosage, anything higher will kill me, even if it’s just a little higher. I should probably also go lower, but am also worried of doing so. Maybe try reducing a little further until you start feeling somewhat better again. You will have to do this by feeling, forget about labs. Re SERM’s and other stuff, I wouldn’t throw more meds at the problem, it’s not going to solve it and there is a good risk that they will make you worse. No matter how bad you’re doing, it can get worse. That’s my unfortunate experience.

4 Likes

Thanks for the advice, I think I’ll follow suit. A tiny shot of test 30-60mg a week I’m thinking. Any shot above 100mg seems to instantly make me worse until a few days later I reach a point where I feel slightly better, presumably from test decreasing.

Have you tried anything like HCG or HGH? HCG isn’t androgenic and its limited to us guys on TRT.

That makes sense my diet has been shitty for years so I doubt there was much good bacteria

I think you should focus on fixing your gut (and any other cause for inflammation for that matter) if you ever want to feel horny again and recommend reading about BRAIN-GUT link.

The idea is that your gut will balance your Serotonin levels and in order for Dopamine (libido&motivation) to work it needs Serotonin.

1 Like

I had a shitty gut before pfs, I could be throwing up but still desperately crave sex. I used to be addicted to it to be honest, thinking about it all day and boom now I take this medicine and lose my desire completely.

Its like i’ve been chemically castrated, I’m sure even with serotonin.dopamine I wouldn’t have a decent libido. If that were the case then surely I can just use Methamphetamine to cure myself.

I personally think dopamine/serotonin is low because sexual activity is regulated by androgen response, more androgenic response equals more doapmine/serotonin for those activities.

I think I could fix my gut but that isn’t going to suddenly make me respond to TRT like a normal person again no? It seems like something in my body has changed

I’m doing 80 every 2 weeks, YMMV.

Yes it is. hCG acts like LH, which stimulates Leydig cells in the testicles, resulting in the production of testosterone.

2 Likes

I beg to argue that libido is more about Estrogen (particularly E2) than just androgens.

That said, without adequate Testosterone (and DHT) you won’t have ideal E2. Again, ratios!

Check this out:

“This strongly suggests that this action of T on the brain is mediated by its aromatization to oestradiol. Oestrogens interact with acetylcholinergic, serotonergic (5-HT), monoamine oxidase activity and catecholaminergic systems of the brain, but also through estrogen-induced synapse formation. The latter two are implicated in depression and schizophrenia. With aging, men show declining T levels, and for men T is the precursor for oestrogens”.

& this:

“It may be expected that estrogen, via neurotransmitter pathways, may have effects on mood, declarative memory, motivation and cognition such as verbal fluency.
Earlier studies have questioned the relevance of oestrogens in human male sexuality. A recent study found that oestrogen replacement in an aromatase deficient man increased libidinous aspects of sexuality”.

1 Like

I tried my T shot with a whole mg of Adex and at first it boosted my libido but then it went back to shit

Its not worth fucking around with AIs for some tiny relief in libido

Oh so HCG isnt going to be very helpful then

How do you feel on your test dose? Shitty situation we’re in :sob:

This was always the case with me whenever I take AI with or without T shots and yes it’s so frustrating. I wouldn’t touch AI like ever again!

I didn’t even crash from fin but a shampoo that contained Ketokonzole and saw palmetto, don’t ever use any anti fungal medications that’s a huge mistake I’m warning you!

3 Likes

At 20 years old you are hardly past puberty relatively speaking. IMHO it is crazy for anyone that age to be on TRT, basically. If you are on too long you can never have kids etc. Just get off of it. Use HCG to come off. IMHO.

1 Like

Does it really matter if I plan to kill myself soon? I can’t deal with a 20s without sexual function nevermind live to have children its fucked. I only took fin so I could increase my chances of getting laid, this is all a fucking cruel joke

1 Like

Have you shown your family scientific papers or newspaper stories about PFS?

2 Likes

5 Likes