JustQUitDut's story

What milligram are the tongkat ali and the tribulus??

Hello friends, I wanted to report my status, since I left this site, things were 100%, I was not fully recovered but plenty. There was no end to how many times I could cum, over and over, that is the way I have always been till my hormones dropped. Anyway, I was doing amazing then things wound down as it was time for my testosterone shot again.
Things shouldn’t wind down on 1cc of test, for me that would normally be a lot, but I injected it, felt it right away and then I sat on the toilet and smashed the injection into my fat (I believe). It bruised and I had a huge surge of testosterone I believe, this surge caused my receptors to become overloaded again, muscle twitches in legs started again, my uncontrollably oily skin became controllable (not a bad thing). My muscles lost a lot of their pump.
So while I am a muscular buff guy, I just know my body, so I went from 90% recovered back to about 60% recovered. Had this not happened there would have been room to argue that this was all from side effects caused by Avodart, but now I can rule that out. I had pondered whether I should inject another dose of test or wait a week. Historically based on my experience with this disorder, waiting would be the smartest most effective thing to do.
The biggest mistake I made this whole time was messing around with doses and overloading my receptors, but I couldn’t deal with going from superman to normal. So I started getting depression and everything, injected another dose of test, I felt a lot better. I have been masturbating nonstop, I decided to just let myself do it as many times as I need to till I stabilized. So until this overload, I was jerking off about 12 times a day. What you guys will be surprised to hear is I have women coming after me, I had 2 women at my house last night (of course after this receptor overload) trying to fuck me.
So I am a good looking guy which is why this sucks, I was all healed and ready to roll, dating again and everything, then this overload. I am getting better as I masturbated 3 times today, so this made me thing. I know that time and hormones is what fixes this. This what people here have called a “relapse,” is a receptor overload. I believe as I have mentioned this has to do with 5 alpha reductase enzymes being too low, we don’t know everything about the human body. The 5 alpha reductase I or II, I forget, whichever one is responsible for sebum production, when that enzyme is low, these symptoms starts.
I also had trouble taking deep breaths again, or had an urge to take deep breaths and had trouble, none of this has happened for weeks. I believe the hormones were working great, everything is working great because my body got to a point where it could produce enough 5 alpha reductase enzymes to work with 1cc of test. When my system was hit with a huge rush at once (understand that in the muscle test is broken down by your body which is what gives it its time release), when it goes into the fat it absorbs much faster and doesn’t last very long. That explains why 2 days later I started to feel a crash, I was PERFECT till this happened, high on testosterone and DHT, I already a feeling better from the second shot.
However, I believe my receptors now need to recover from the overload, or my body needs to build up more 5 alpha reductase enzymes to reduce my testosterone to DHT with a correct ration. All of these strange symptoms seem to occur as my body is trying to keep up with the testosterone release, when it becomes too much it overloads. Receptors shut down, so i would estimate my testosterone is working at 60% right now, I have a secondary theory though.
It is possible that for a few weeks at a time I will feel perfect and then test builds up or something builds up and something can’t handle the buildup and an overload occurs. That overload then will recover and I will feel perfect again and it will last longer. There may be overloads every once in a while, but I am pretty certain this overload would have have occurred if I didn’t smash my glute after injection on a toilet till it squeezed back out of my muscle.
My muscles are all pumped up again after the second test injection, the muscle twitches stopped (then started again) I think as the test dose rises in my body. I will know more tomorrow and the next day, I have been afraid to date because of all this, but finally when all was perfect I went dating. Now even though I jerked off 3 times today, I may wait till this little overload resolves before I resume dating, I am super busy with work anyway.
I still couldn’t return 100% to dating till my body stabalized, my theory based on research is that this condition will last between 1 year to 4 years, but what I am doing is managing the condition with HRT. OH, for the record HRT IS TRT, TRT is what you get from some shit doctor that prescribes you test gel (without anything else you need. HRT is anti aging medicine, you get all the hormones, HCG, testosterone, B12, you have to find an HRT doctor, not an Endo, Endo’s do not do this type of work. This is a specialty, Hormone Replacement Therapy is not done by Endos, Endos will put people on it I imagine, but their idea of what elves are normal are probably very old fashioned. When I saw an Endo earlier on, he said I knew more about all this than he did.
My dr Dr Fisher, seemed to know about this, he is the one who told me to ride it through and keep injecting on the schedule. Had I listened to him, things would have been much better for me during all that time, or who knows, maybe all the stuff I did triggered it into working. My HRT doc believe test should be at 1200, I am not exactly sure what happens, but somehow these hormones induce your body to start responding normally again. I am feeling better and better, so I assume I will only go back up from here, but we will see. This may happen again, and I need to know how best to handle it, my view was to do nothing, let the receptors rest till next week’s injection and then all would certainly be fine then.
It’s just I went to a test crash 2 days later from all the test squeezing out of my glute, I felt I was on a very low test dose which is because that’s all that remained in the muscle. So I believe my receptors are like struggling right now to process this injection of test, during that struggle I have the breathing issues. You all should google a “Hormone Replacement Therapy Clinic” and find one nearby, those are the places that do hormones, no matter what your hormone levels, they will put you on it all.
I have to quit masturbating and start dating, its just confusion when you are bisexual, I can’t figure out which sex is who I would be happy with. Anyway, I will report back, but as of now things are ok. So when receptors get overloaded, how long do you have to wait to inject more test? How much? A lot of a little? These are the things I am trying to figure out, I know just waiting a week then injecting would work, but it is hard to go by with low hormones for a week, real hard.
Let me say I do believe that this disorder resolves itself in 1-4 years, but during that time it can be managed with HRT. Also, I seem to get the symptoms when my test is too low or too high, you all should be on HRT, I am telling you, it will give you a life worth living, you may have some set backs, but it somehow is repairing my system and problem.
I will keep you up to date friends.
In conclusion, I am currently at 60-65% recovered, I expect to get back to 90% in a week, let’s see. One thing I will see is that my muscles are all hard (in a good way), that didn’t happen before I got better.

I wanted to add to stay away from Arimidex unless you are on test, I have found no benefit from it, my hormone doctor told me to take only 0.5mg (a half a MG) a week, maybe 1mg if that. It lowers everything, basically if you take too much Arimidex you will have PFS symptoms, so you have to be careful. If you take that stuff you could make your situation worse. You shouldn’t mess with it without trying everything without it, then when everything is going perfect, then try the Arimidex, see what happens. It will deaden everything usually, so be cautious with that stuff. I take it for side effects from test, like water retention, but when i was recovering from this the last time, I realized had i not taken much arimidex, I would have been better off.

So my symptoms have improved, I had a 1 or 2 day relapse that is going away, everything is back to about 80%, only problem are these muscle twitches in my legs. So annoying, and I haven’t had these muscle twitches in weeks, and when I did they weren’t this bad. I can live with it, but it seems to be tied to the receptors overloading somehow, it mirrors an electrolyte imbalance. I once took water pills to pee out some water retention caused by Finasteride (I now know), and I got this muscle twitching in my legs.

I am glad u are having good results brother

Do u get these muscle twitches when u are having sex?? does it feel like ure legs are starting to hurt

I don't know to be honest if I am working out I don't notice them, only when I am laying still, it feels like my muscles in my legs are jumping, I can visually see them pulsating. It seems to happen in concurrence with this condition. So basically my body I think just has to create more 5 alpha reductase enzymes, I believe that is what this condition is. When you have too much testosterone it overloaded the system, because unlike other guys now it seems my ability to create these enzymes is limited, I got to a point where 1cc of test worked again, some aspects of it were working and others not. 
The dht aspects were not, muscle building, sex drive all that good stuff were more on the level of a normal guy age 34 off hormones, but not on testosterone that way I am used to, I build up a lot of muscle in the past couple weeks or so, then this hit again, I am feeling better every day again. I suspect in a week or 2 I will be back where I was, in my case there is a balance, when this hits it prevents me from breaking out from the testosterone which is the only positive thing. 
  I have unlimited orgasm capabilities on test before this happened, when the condition hits I am more like a normal guy, maybe 3 to 5 orgasms a day if I really had to go to 5. This past couple weeks when I recovered I was so horny it was a little too much, I was getting off like 12 times a day, I couldn't stop. I suspect I will keep having these minor relapses till I am fully recovered. I believe because of it being Avodart that I will fully recover in 4 to 8 months since it has been 2.5 months or so already. So what I believe caused this was a high dose of test into my system at once, this caused the overload, I recovered in a couple days after another testosterone injection (because I sat on my injection right afterwards on the toilet and smashed it into my fat. 
  So I am back to about 60% responsiveness to testosterone from about 90% last couple weeks, I can't imagine what life would be like off of testosterone with this condition. I don't know why the guys here don't all go on HRT and get on testosterone, it definitely helps with this weakened hormonal receptor condition. If I had to depend on my own natural testosterone production I would kill myself, some aspects of my body aren't responding to testosterone very much, minimally to a standard dose, while others are, in a week or so when I bounce back up to 90% I will get hit hard with extreme libido and oily skin and all the stuff that comes. 
 Praying To Heal, why don't you increase to 1CC of test a week? Your testosterone level of 600 is too low, you will do better with it higher, on the other hand too high and you have a receptor overload. It's like your body can only process fully a certain amount of testosterone, I am convinced it all has to do with alpha 5 reductase enzymes. I believe it takes like 5 days to create more, it just makes perfect sense, my body creates them and they process the test and if the test is too high (like what happened to me), the supply exhausts and the symptoms return. However, some are being created every day which is why I feel ok because of the test injections
  Why can you only have doggy style sex? Missionary should be even better because of the blood flow, unless you aren't in shape? I get the idea you aren't in shape because of the fact that you can only have doggy style sex. If you are in shape I apologize, if not, let me recommend you hit the gym and get in perfect shape, you will improve a lot if you do. Working out always helps these symptoms to improve a lot, also, on testosterone, if you aren't working out, you don't feel it working as well for some reason. That isn't just me, other guys I have talked to on test have said the same thing. 
  I was thinking, too bad you can't take over fucking my women doggy style because I hate doggy style, I love missionary, then I can do your women missionary lol. Course, since I am bi you probably wouldn't be too happy when the guys came into the picture lol! Anyway, we have the same condition as everyone else here, only reason we are doing so much better is because of the hormones, many of them are too stubborn to admit it because they didn't instantly feel better from hormones.

Your overloaded/over saturated receptor theory is interesting.
I’m trying to think out side the box with ways to fix receptors that are over worked/over saturated.

Would shutting down all of my testosterone production somehow and giving my endocrine system a break with no T At all do the trick?

Kind of like the same logic as a water fast? A reboot ?

Starting from scratch and hitting the reset switch.

I’m interested in this theory but after putting hours and hours of thought into it I don’t think my receptors are any more inclined to respond better to prescription T than my own good natural levels.

But I do think your theory is one of the best.

Decreasing DHT somehow caused are receptors to go crazy (working overtime going in to some type of survival mode knowing they now had less male hormones to work with)

This over worked them causing them to not respond to T and DHT properly.

Injecting more T trying to fix it makes them worse by over saturating them.

I like the theory. But how to fix it? Maybe there is a better more logical way to fix burnt out receptors other than simply injecting T that we are not thinking of?

Can I somehow reboot my receptors following the same logic as a water fast? Give my endocrine system a break with no male hormones than let my endocrine system be exposed to T and DHT again after it’s “fast” to see what the result would be.

It’s time we start thinking out side of the box. We know the answer is not 2 inhibit DHT again after coming down with PFS. Iv done this with saw P and got worse so have others.

But what about actually decreasing Testosterone and letting it rise again?? Sounds stupid but there has to be a way to get receptors to work again or at least improve somewhat on their ability to do their thing

Hello 5 alpha, hope you are doing well, listen to me my friend, I have managed to get myself back to 60-80% of what I was before this happened. I am at 80 to 90% again, I am a unique case because I have extremely oily skin which was why I went on Avodart to begin with. So this is not just a receptor overload as when my system has this overload my oily skin slows down a lot, now at this point I don't crash completely, just about a 50% crash. 
 I can see myself coming back based on factors that are always the same, my body gives off pheromones, my skin gets oily, and of course the other stuff. I guess because my genetics are the way I am is why I get so horny, there is no limit to my orgasms, I mean it gets to be too much, but after what I have been through i'll not complain lol. 
 Listen to me 5 alpha, the problem is the alpha 5 reductase enzymes, I know this because it takes 5 days for your body to produce more, and when this "overload" occurs, my oily skin slows down a lot, the amount of oil my skin produces is mirrors how recovered I am. So your focus is on hormones, but this problem I am convinced is enzymic, because the 5 alpha reductase I (I think) enzyme produces sebum production. I don't believe this has to do with lowering DHT, I believe blocking the 5 alpha reductase enzymes causes some kind of problem in us. The good news is that you will recover in time, you just need to get on hormone replacement therapy. 
 You need to stop going to endocrinologists and find a HRT clinic, they are everywhere now, just google one, the doctors there put you on test no matter what your numbers are. When you inject testosterone, it doesn't work like natural testosterone, you get a huge dose that gradually peaks then declines by the end of the week and then you inject again. So if you were to test your testosterone on the day you inject, it would be ridiculously high and thus they have you take your test 5 days after injection. 
 So this large dose of testosterone is doing something, it is getting my body to produce more of these enzymes, jolting my system, or just plain and simply giving a helping hand to a weakened system. Stop trying to cure this with all these other methods and listen to me, I am very smart and you can read here that I got this syndrome and knew from day one I would defeat it. I know now this has nothing to do with Avodart being in my system as I recovered and then relapsed for a few days after a huge dose of test at once accidentally got into my system. 
 I believe the problem is that we only produce so much 5 alpha reductase enzymes, and they reduce testosterone to DHT, but there are functions probably that we don't understand and perhaps even modern medicine doesn't understand. So too much testosterone in a normal guy would just get more and more of the positive effects, I believe I have only so many 5 alpha reductase enzymes per week, when they are used up, that's when this happens. 
  I am doing fine now because my body is able to "process" the amount of testosterone I am injecting, but when it wasn't, I reverted back to PFS symptoms. In time you will recover, but with hormone replacement therapy, that time can be minimized. Let me remind you that for weeks, if not months, I was not responding to testosterone, it was having the opposite reaction. I would get depressed and think suicidal thoughts and just do the opposite of what it was supposed to do. Yet other aspects did stuff, like it prevented me from losing the muscle I had, I just couldn't really build much more till I recovered. 
   You see there is Praying To Heal on here who also has recovered from HRT (which he calls TRT), I suspect he has a shitty doctor and isn't doing it right which is why he calls it TRT and isn't fully recovered. It's that initial jolt of testosterone in your system that is what helps, your only way out of this is to do what I say. I also will mention HCG plays an important role in recovery, it was after my HCG injection that I started feeling recovered again. 
   I believe there is a receptor overload as well, I believe these 5 alpha inhibitors we took damaged our 5 alpha reductase enzyme production. We basically have been damaged, hormones will help to shock your system into recovery, and remember that natural hormones fluctuate. Give up on the natural hormones, it's not the same, even with good numbers, with HRT after the first shot testosterone must be at like 3000-4000 or something as it levels out and declines to like 950 on the 5th day for me. I will say that at those levels, I don't feel as amazing at all. 
   I just got my 69 year old dad on all of this, it changes his life for the better, if you do it right it is safe and in this case, either suffer or do it. You very well may react to the first injection perfectly, who knows, but I promise you one thing, without these hormones, I would be royally FUCKED from this condition. I just can't imagine what it would be like considering how great I feel on these hormones and how shitty I feel as they get low. I also want to add that I seem to require higher testosterone levels now than I did before this happened, that is consistent with what some doctor you guys have mentioned on this board said. 
   As my body is able to manufacture more 5 alpha reductase enzymes I will need less and less testosterone. I don't believe starving your receptors is going to help you, overloading them won't either. I believe this more has to do with the enzymes, if not, then how come when this overload happens my oily skin stops, yet my hormone levels are perfect (as I have had them tested, DHT as well!). 
   I can see why everyone on this site is against hormones, they made me feel like shit for 2 months or so, but then I recovered and feel great. You need something to restart the enzyme production, not starve and stop it even more, it is shut down and needs to be restarted. That is my theory as of now based on my experiences and all I know.

Check out new post and tell me what u think??

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. You are entirely unaware of what other members have/have not tried and for what duration and I promise you that many have tried extended courses of HRT without success.

Don’t come here after having ‘possibly’ dealt with PFS for 1-2 months and pretend like you have answers for anyone especially when one day you are recovered and another day you are back to 50%.

I have read through this forum extensively, what do you consider an "extended course?" I am back to 80% recovered, this condition is manageable with hormones. I was on them before, during and after the crash, after 2 months I started to respond at 80% to hormones as before, but for the first 2 months I had an opposite reaction. 
 I recovered, 80% for me is more than 100% for most people as I tend to have a stronger libido, muscle building etc.. Than most guys, another guy here also has been on hormones and they have helped him recover, I have recovered and the time I reverted back to 50% was because I injected test and sat on it right after and a large dose got into my blood stream at once. 
 I can inly process so much test at once after this condition, and that amount increases every month, I have been responding normally to a normal dose of test. It took me 2 months to get to the ability to respond normally to a normal dose of testosterone. One other guy came in here and said he was on hormones and they didn't work, I asked him how long he was on them, he said 2 weeks. 
It would take being on hormone replacement therapy for months to recover, and it won't feel good, it will feel shitty till your body recovers. I feel great again, amazing, like I did before this happened, but the condition is still there, I am managing it, I am certain without having been on hormones I would be screwed, it took time. Trust me, you can read my posts, but I have a top hormone doctor who is familiar with this and he told me I would recover on hormones and I did. 
When I went down to 50% my body was acting like a normal guy's body off of testosterone with healthy testosterone levels. When I came back to normal my body responded to test like it used to which is extremely enhanced effects. I believe that high dose of test you get jolts your system gradually back working, I mean, my doctor has seen this before and seen all the guys recover with hormones. Find me one story on here of someone on HRT for at least 3 or 4 months with no improvement, Praying To Heal has posted here how hormones have helped him greatly. 
 You people are so quick to prove hormones worthless, I can't understand why.. They have recovered me to a normal healthy masculine life!

If im not 100 % , im 98 % seriously ozonetherapy did the trick for me, penis is 100% back on line , sensitivity is good , orgasm is beyond belif, hard rock erections like my penis is going to burst, purple veins vanished, I am feeling 100% in the moment right now, emotionally connected to the world and friends . I think im cured.

Im crying, fuck I THINK IM CURED

braziliandude, are you fucking with us? And WTF is ozonetherapy?

And why do you post this in some random thread if you’re talking seriously?

…

…

…

…

…

…

…

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DEdskgOWVI

Since you’re both recovered, you and Praying to heal can leave this forum and go have some hot phone sex.

I was under the impression that HRT does not work. I have tried this myself and feel absolutely no better when I apply a T gel or have a T injection. I was given an injection of Nebido which sends the T level over 40nmol/L on the first injection. Our normal range is 8-34 nmol/L to give you an idea of how high 40 is. When I hit that 40 level I started to feel better and but my DHT level was already normal. But 40 is not a safe level to be at and it did not improve all my symptoms but it did reduce some. Going on HRT for months and shutting down your own T seems the wrong call and it doesn’t reboot you endocrine system like some have mentioned.Our endocrine system isn’t supposed to be rebooted, it’s supposed to stay on all the time so please don’t experiment with such ideas.

Can anyone confirm that they have been on testosterone and had a blood test to show that it has raised their testosterone level even if they don’t feel any better. If the T is not showing up in blood tests then it is not being absorbed through our androgen receptors, therefore these receptors whose number are determined by our DNA have been changed or damaged somehow. Dr Crisler talked about using high amounts of T to ‘shock’ or ‘wake up’ the androgen receptors but this theory has not worked. I am assuming that the receptors could have been desensitized and as of yet I’m not aware of any treatment that can reverse desensitized cells in the body. I hope that the latest studies due out next year shed some light on this idea. Also, if T is not being absorbed by the body then it is likely being excreted via our urine, so a urine test to detect testosterone would seem relevant.

I don’t think you ever had PFS as it is not something that goes away in a few weeks, especially when you were taking a wide range of hormones and other drugs at the start. When you come on this forum, pretend like you’ve read all 7 years of history and know what is going on, it undermines our credibility which we have fought for years to build.

You are saying you need to take HRT for months yet you recovered to 90% in 2 weeks such that you canceled your original doctor’s appointment?!

There are going to be dozens of stories of people who have tried HRT for months, possibly years, with no improvement. For one, I have been on it for a much longer period of time with minimal effects. As has been demonstrated by neurological testing - at least part of my injuries involve nerve dysfunction which is not affected at all by HRT.

We are not quick to “prove” hormones worthless. Many still are trying HRT and it is a worthwhile pursuit as perhaps some may benefit, especially if they were lucky enough to mistakenly believe they have PFS in the first place. The attitude towards HRT, while perhaps slightly too pessimistic, is based on nearly a decade of experimentation and experience and is not some random conclusion that was adopted to make an uneventful day more interesting.

This thread needs to be fucking deleted. Every time I see “cure” it catches my eye. This dude never had pfs. Delete this motherfucker