Ozonetherapy for penile issues

Has anyone here tried ozonetherapy to improve sexual effects, especially the physical ones of the penis? Like hourglass, hard flaccid, pain in the groin area, painful erections and signs of inflammation or contraction in the pelvis. This guy used it and said it helped.

He did not say exactly how he used it (if applied locally, intramuscularly, ingested, anally etc.).

Some people say it’s a placebo, others say it’s too risky, others say it’s a miracle.

What happened to the guy who posted it? Is he still cured or it was just temporary? I can see the post is from 2014. and hes seen this year so i guess hes not cured… @braziliandude?

1 Like

I spoke to him at the end of last year via Skype and he is cured, my friend. He said that many things helped to heal him, in a holistic way, and mostly eating habits, But unfortunately he didn’t specify anything. I spoke to him five years after his post on ozone therapy, and he didn’t mention ozone therapy in his contact.

He said he tried a number of things that had no effect on him (like stem cells and ayahuasca for example), but ozone therapy was not even mentioned by him. He said that the spiritual part also helped him.

Unfortunately he stopped responding to me. He looked like a nice guy and was enjoying life. I wanted to ask him about ozonetherapy. I would really like him to respond to my message, but I don’t judge him because almost a decade of PFS was a very big trauma in his life.

Thats nice. Hes last seen on 2nd of january this year. Would be great too see some new posts of him about his recovery.

1 Like