I'm at two year mark

Here:

1 Like

Now thats what we want to see

This guy was a mild case, got better with eating asparagus, just go through his posts. People here are not responding to a powerful drug like proviron and this guy got better with asparagus.

1 Like

Here:

1 Like

here:

1 Like

or here:

1 Like

Or this:

Alright we get the point @finaduta, there are a couple lucky souls out there that recover using various protocols or that are able to recover on their own out of nothing. Those are however a handfull lucky guys which might not have been affected that bad that they were capable of healing themselves.
Now like we all know that does not go for everyone, I for example am getting worse by the day after 4.5 years. Still no sign of improvement. Also there are those like sugerhouse and awor and axo that have been in this mess longer than anyone (we are talking decades), without any hope of recovering naturally.
So what we (those that can’t recover on our own) are hoping for is that research points out what is wrong with us in the first place (why did we get this and others didn’t?) and if we know that we can hopefully come up with a plan where we can get better. So in stead of hoping that time will heal you it would be better to be usefull and join the podcast to speed things up. And if you recover on your own… well good for you… I wish I did.

My point is that if most people wouldn’t recover, this forum would be like a big event everyday.
Most of them recovered and left. They are not logging again. But the are more recoveries than long haulers by far.

And yes, i feel sorry for you, i would not want to be you in 3 years, and i hope there is a switch inside you that changes your future trail.
Just don’t loose hope.
I saw also a decent amount of long haulers that recovered. Most of them started after 5 years mark.
So i believe in you. Evidence doesn’t make me think you can’t do it eventually.

1 Like

Bacopa screwed me too

1 Like