I'm at two year mark

After 2 years i’m still sexually castrated.
Physically weakened.
And… the only thing that has got stable (but not recovered neither normal by any means) is mind.

When i should expect to have firsts improvements on sexual symptoms?

Is normal to be at 2-year mark with so little improvements?
I mean, i just want to see first glimpses of light.

2 Likes

Its still relatively early, im 4 in since full cessation. Some have made improvements at 5 years, hang on in and think positive you could still turn the corner. Stability upstairs is a major positive its often the first thing.

2 Likes

When i screened the board. Most users substantially improved at 4-year mark.
I refer to those who were here 10 years ago and never returned.
Where are you exactly after 4 years?

2 Likes

Bearing in mind i took it on and off for years developing an increasing number of sides. Im continuing to slide nothing has improved unfortunately. Im in a very small group so im not to be used as a yard stick. I also believe time is often the healer, supps etc can set you back.

1 Like

If u have severe androgen receptor problems then only some miracle can cure u even after 50 years of having pfs. I am 1 year into this and i am suicidal everyday due to the muscle problems this shit has given me.

2 Likes

I’m on the way to my 4 year mark :confused:

1 Like

Bacopa set me back and may have brought on the bone pain again after a brief improvement

1 Like

These 2 herbs (ashwagandha and bacopa) seems to be serotonergic. It increases serotonin in whole body and causes numbness like some ssri’s. I read this on pssd forum. But it did make my physical symptoms better but it has it’s own sides. I have bone pain since pfs too.

1 Like

Not to be negative but after 4.5 years still no improvement, and I’m kindda done waiting to be honest.

2 Likes

Surviving existing and suffering all of which are 24/7 instead of enjoying, loving and living.

I know it all too well.

Unfortunately waiting is where we are. Even though i feel no sense of achievement for what ive experienced/been put through these last few years, pfs starting in me two decades ago it still has to be better than not being here. While alive there is hope even though it feels hope LESS for us that dont improve or even worsen with time but weve got to hang on. Despite not feeling it at all i tell myself, even believe i /we will start to improve one day. Nothing will ever shake us after getting past this. We werent destined to suffer years of hell only to die.

4 Likes

If i can help all of you, most of the users that were active on 2008-2012 recovered.
So let’s pray that time is a deal breaker here.

2 Likes

Who are those recovered people?

2 Likes

most of them were users here. and stopped to post after the 4-5 year mark in average.
You only have to go to older posts and look at their profile with last posts published.
A lot recover. Some improve enough to not thing anymore on PFS.

PD: but yeah the comments in my thread broke my statistic.

1 Like

I have read more than 1000 posts here, i have not seen anyone with severe physical and mental problems recovering. They don’t post here doesn’t mean they are all cured, they don’t post becoz there are no answers here for their condition. All those recovery people were just some sexual symptoms or a little brain fog. If u are talking about chi or cdnuts then it’s useless. If this condition had such a high chance of recovery, why would anyone wan’t to have a research on this, why would people commit suicide ! Those frauds make us look like some hypochondriacs who can get cured from something like ashwagandha or maca.

3 Likes

@finaduta i wish you were right but i know of two guys one of which one is very severe who left the forum because they felt it wasnt bringing anything meaningful or helpful. If i miraculously recovered id asvise people on here and id ike to think the majority would. I still have no doubt one or two will have improved but expect the numbers are very low in comparison to suicides. I suggested a database of contacts, next of kin being set up for this exact reason but it was declined for data protection reasons if i recall correctly. Knowing the outcome would add weight to our work either way.

2 Likes

nobody would dissapear so long if the syndrome continued.
they would stay here even if it were once in a year checking.
Majority of them recovred or improved substantially.

Who knows it depends on your take on things. I hope your correct!

1 Like

Perfect answer to ur claims.

3 Likes

This guy was on the 3.5 year mark when he wrote that… Still below the average of most recoveries.

You can find more posts on the opposite side.

Find me a post with someone who claims to get cured from severe physical and mental symptoms. It’s not possible becoz of the severe overexpression of AR. Many people here don’t even respond to trt, proviron and exercise, u thing this is that simple !!

3 Likes