I'm at two year mark

If i can help all of you, most of the users that were active on 2008-2012 recovered.
So let’s pray that time is a deal breaker here.

2 Likes

Who are those recovered people?

2 Likes

most of them were users here. and stopped to post after the 4-5 year mark in average.
You only have to go to older posts and look at their profile with last posts published.
A lot recover. Some improve enough to not thing anymore on PFS.

PD: but yeah the comments in my thread broke my statistic.

1 Like

I have read more than 1000 posts here, i have not seen anyone with severe physical and mental problems recovering. They don’t post here doesn’t mean they are all cured, they don’t post becoz there are no answers here for their condition. All those recovery people were just some sexual symptoms or a little brain fog. If u are talking about chi or cdnuts then it’s useless. If this condition had such a high chance of recovery, why would anyone wan’t to have a research on this, why would people commit suicide ! Those frauds make us look like some hypochondriacs who can get cured from something like ashwagandha or maca.

3 Likes

@finaduta i wish you were right but i know of two guys one of which one is very severe who left the forum because they felt it wasnt bringing anything meaningful or helpful. If i miraculously recovered id asvise people on here and id ike to think the majority would. I still have no doubt one or two will have improved but expect the numbers are very low in comparison to suicides. I suggested a database of contacts, next of kin being set up for this exact reason but it was declined for data protection reasons if i recall correctly. Knowing the outcome would add weight to our work either way.

2 Likes

nobody would dissapear so long if the syndrome continued.
they would stay here even if it were once in a year checking.
Majority of them recovred or improved substantially.

Who knows it depends on your take on things. I hope your correct!

1 Like

Perfect answer to ur claims.

3 Likes

This guy was on the 3.5 year mark when he wrote that… Still below the average of most recoveries.

You can find more posts on the opposite side.

Find me a post with someone who claims to get cured from severe physical and mental symptoms. It’s not possible becoz of the severe overexpression of AR. Many people here don’t even respond to trt, proviron and exercise, u thing this is that simple !!

3 Likes

Here:

1 Like

Now thats what we want to see

This guy was a mild case, got better with eating asparagus, just go through his posts. People here are not responding to a powerful drug like proviron and this guy got better with asparagus.

1 Like

Here:

1 Like

here:

1 Like

or here:

1 Like

Or this:

Alright we get the point @finaduta, there are a couple lucky souls out there that recover using various protocols or that are able to recover on their own out of nothing. Those are however a handfull lucky guys which might not have been affected that bad that they were capable of healing themselves.
Now like we all know that does not go for everyone, I for example am getting worse by the day after 4.5 years. Still no sign of improvement. Also there are those like sugerhouse and awor and axo that have been in this mess longer than anyone (we are talking decades), without any hope of recovering naturally.
So what we (those that can’t recover on our own) are hoping for is that research points out what is wrong with us in the first place (why did we get this and others didn’t?) and if we know that we can hopefully come up with a plan where we can get better. So in stead of hoping that time will heal you it would be better to be usefull and join the podcast to speed things up. And if you recover on your own… well good for you… I wish I did.

My point is that if most people wouldn’t recover, this forum would be like a big event everyday.
Most of them recovered and left. They are not logging again. But the are more recoveries than long haulers by far.

And yes, i feel sorry for you, i would not want to be you in 3 years, and i hope there is a switch inside you that changes your future trail.
Just don’t loose hope.
I saw also a decent amount of long haulers that recovered. Most of them started after 5 years mark.
So i believe in you. Evidence doesn’t make me think you can’t do it eventually.

1 Like

Bacopa screwed me too

1 Like