I believe tribulus has cured me!

Very interesting, I also used l-dopa (mucana puriens) and it pretty much cured 80% my sexual symptoms. I quess its rather because of the l-dopa you got this improvement and less because of the tribulus. Did you even improve with just tribulus?

I am feeling 100% recovered from libido, and ED, I have really strong erections, erotic dreams are back and morning and nocturnal reactions are also back, penis sensitivity, pleasure of the orgasm are supper, all the sexual side are recovered period.
The libido was the most difficult to achieve, Tribulus + L-Dopa I think that was the key

I started with low dosage of tribulus following Apr1989 advise, I used low dosage like 1 or 2 pill at day for 2 or 3 weeks, then increase like 3 to 4 pills at day for one more week, then I increase the dosage very quickly to 9 pills at day as follow:

Tribulus 3 pills morning
Tribulus 3 pills afternoon
Tribulus 3 pills night

Then the next week I add L-Dopa

( Tribulus 3 pills + 2 L-Dopa pills) morning

3 Tribulus pills afternoon

( Tribulus 3 pills + 2 L-Dopa pills) night

I remember that I have a rest in one or two days in between and I jump back to 9 Tirbulus pill + the L-Dopa.

I will continue cycling just in case, lest see how it goes from now on, I hope it going to last.

I remember that I also I have a recent crash with creatined that I started to add it following my first cycle of Tribulus and before I add the L-Dopa.
I recovered very quickly and started to feel better than before the crash.

7 Likes

@MOONCHILD What brand of Tribulus are you taking. This seems to be very important, is it the same MediHerb version that @Apr1989 is using?

Thanks!

Is there any particular L-Dopa you guys are having success with? I’m going to have to try it.

Wow , congrats, hope changes are permanent for you. I am trying the same thing now. How long it took to see the improvements ?

I was already fine with strong erections before Tribulos, I think that since my fasting practices I noted that my erections started to get stronger, and recently I didn’t have any issue with ED, the only think that was missing was the libido, it was sometimes when I was feeling low libido, other times I was feeling like normal libido (but not often) or low normal, but in reality I was more like low libido most of the time, there were occasions that I feel like high but vanished soon after.
I think that time also could be a factor in my recovery, but I really notice that Tribulos Cycle and Tribulos+L-Dopa Cycle sky rock my libido.
Also I notice a big improvement since my creatine crash. but I have to admit that before I try creatine I was already prime with Tribulus.
I remember that the day before that I started to coming out of the creatine crash, I was feeling like my head want to explode (headache) and the next day during the morning, in the afternoon I started to improve and by 11:00 pm my headache was gone, then I started to feeling better and better.
I also remember that after I came up from the creatine crash, I started to use L-Dopa + Tribulus and I feel like needless and pin sensation inside my brain very weird feeling.

Note: It may help I added to my die cow milk and cheese. (Dairy products)
No too much just drinking one or 2 glass of milk a day, some days I eat a piece of cheese
normal diet

I wanted to upload the picture of the Tribulus and L-Dopa that I used, but said that the file is too large.

I bough it in Vitamine Shope store here in USA.

Macuna pruriens Seed Extract ----------400 mg
( 15% L-Dopa, 60mg )

Tribulus Terrestris Extract 625 mg
20% saponins (125 mg)

6 Likes

Immeasurable thanks for your post!

Tonight I masturbate two time in less than 1 hour with really strong erection the 2 times actually the second time I think that was even stronger, really really ultra-hight libido like never before like pre-Finasteride, I think that it mean a bye bye PFS.

5 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Hoping desperately it sticks for you, but that sounds brilliant. I may well try your protocol in future. Just so I’ve got it right (I know you’ve explained it but I do need things spelling out) was it:

• Apr’s cycles for a couple of cycles.

• The “MOONCHILD” cycles of:
    week 1 - 1pill/day
    week 2 - creep up to 2 pills/day
    week 3 - 2 pills/day
    week 4 - 3 pills/day, creep up to 4 pills a day based on tolerance
    week 5 - 9 pills/day (3xam, 3xmidday, 3xpm)
    week 6 - 9 pills/day + l-dopa/mucuna extract (3xam + 2x l-dopa, 3xmidday, 3xpm)
    –break for a few days–
    one week - 9 pills/day + l-dopa/mucuna extract (3xam + 2x l-dopa, 3xmidday, 3xpm)
    –break for a few days–
    one week - 9 pills/day + l-dopa/mucuna extract (3xam + 2x l-dopa, 3xmidday, 3xpm)
    –break for a few days–

(repeat now until boners/cured.)

That sound right?

I definitely definitely noticed I could ‘tolerate’ tribulus whilst mucking around with a few other things. Too many to name tbh BUT definitely helped around the same time as 5aDHP and Amitriptyline in my case, which helps the ‘brain side’ of things. Sorry all, can’t get more un-scientific than my appraisals of anything!!

I’ll get back to this after a few weeks. Have something else on the go right now.

@MOONCHILD can I just say my friend I’m SO SO HAPPY for you, your recovery HAS to stick if there’s any justice in this universe, and I’ll be in a good mood today because you’re better there pal! :slight_smile:

You’re a good and from what I read very very helpful and knowledgeable guy. PLEASE if you can stick around for the rest of us trying this out? As long as you can bear to ofc, you now have a life to get on with! :slight_smile:

Thank you thank you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Moonchild, delighted to hear about your dramatic improvements. Did you feel that dramatic improvement in libido before you started taking the Macuna Pruriens or immediately after?

It would be worth trying to separate out the effects of the Tribulus from that of the Macuna.

Yeah I have the same imrpovements as moonnchild taking mucana puriens. The symptoms are vastly improved. But despite the improvement I feel pfs is still there and these changes might not be permanent. And for me there is still a mental part of libido missing.

Interesting. I’ll order some.

Are you able to try to define what this is exactly?

At what point do we stop talking about “recoveries” and “crashes”? This is getting rather ridiculous. I also feel better when I take Tribulus. Am I recovered? Of course not! It takes 2-3 days without it to go back to my old baseline.

Also, this whole thread needs to finally die or at least the topic name be changed because it is so dumb.

I would much prefer it if some users didn’t feel the need to interject into a thread just to take a shit on it. The constructive criticism and urging caution that you often see is fine, but why people jump in to just to try and wreck the hope of others, I really don’t understand.

1 Like

You missing the point that I have been having improvement long before Tribulus. the only thing that was missing was my libido.
also I can’t that was only tribulo that was the only thing that gave me the recovery or my libido just to say so, could be time, could be my the L-Dopa and Tribulos combination, could be also the creatine cycle comine with Tribulos and Dopa.
I could crash aging maybe, but for sure never been at the point that I a now. if you are not happy and believe that is not true, well just ignore my post and keep your comment to yourself and do not drop the hope of others that anxiously want to recover.
I do not have any gain, lying to anybody, I am no selling anything, or coaching for money, I am posting for free to help the most desperate, but comment like your drive away people like me from this forum.
I probably will not going to post any more or improvement or crash, I probably will not update anymore.
Good luck.

4 Likes

Amazing news, im also going to try L-dopa. But, is there any risks? It can’t make you much worse with messing up your dopamine receptors, right? Has anyone know anybody got worse from it? Maybe i should try betaine + choline combi first.

Hey man, glad you are doing well but please do not completely leave : (. I think many people look up to you now and hope they can recover as well.

I have had periods of 80-90% recovery for a few days but then they are followed by a crash which brings insomnia, heavy depression, and dead dick. It’s encouraging to have a story like yours as you seem to have achieved long lasting side effect remission.

5 Likes

I am sorry Sawproblemo, but I am done with this, if you want you can email me in private. I do no post any more, at least for now. This guy “Silbelio” destroyed my excitement of give good news anymore.
It is like when you are very happy to give to someone good news, to give hope to a person that is depressed and without hope and then this person react in very negative way and kill you excitement.
Then what happen is that you give your finger and says " You know what F**k You self, I am really good and I do not deserve to be treated like that" and you turn your back and walk away"

In my post I never mentioned that tribulus gave me the recovery, I just said my libido is back and skyrocket like never before after of what I did recently.
That I feeling 100% recovered in the sexual side " yes" and I believe like pre-finasteride" , Mental side I am pretty fine recovered ? I would say YES and NO,
NO, because the psycological impact of Propecia or PFS it going to leave a mark in my brain forever.
YES, because all those mental side effects are gone and you all know what I am talking about.
The sleeping part still kinda weak, I think that I need to improve a bit more in that area. But I am sleeping average of 6 hours per night, but I still keeping waking up " I pee and able to resume my sleep quickly".
Before I remember that I sleep for 3 hours or so and not able to resume my sleep, but it was long time ago.
I have an appointment with Khera next week, actually I do not longer need that appointment, I am even thinking to cancel it. The only point to meet with Khera is to show him that I am feeling good and what I did, so he can advise to others that consult him, also to give feedback to your guys about the study and what he think.

8 Likes

Please don’t leave us man. At least give us a feedback after few months later. We need to know how you are doing at that moment. Thanks much!

3 Likes

All I have to say is that you guys have give me tremendous of Hope and I’m so happy that people are ready to push themselves to become better in this horrendous condition, I already ordered Tribiulus myself and planning to start the regimen myself thanks to you guys