I believe tribulus has cured me!

You absolutely cannot let one person control you like that! Please keep us posted! People have died due this fucked up drug and here we have another supposed recovery! There are people who would kill to get what you have!

I beg of you to keep us posted.

1 Like

Cmon man don’t abandon the majority of us because of one negative Nancy. There’s a lot of people counting on this

These type of stories keep us going and even “me included” pull us back from the precipise. I’ve been close a few times and without these I wouldn’t have something to cling on to when in a deep hole. Good news stories are in the minority so please hang round fella

Ok guys, you are right, not for one guy here in this forum I am going to stop for support you.
As Apr1989 said before there not science behind how to use tribulus. I think that the idea is to prime first with low dosages and start to jump to Hight dosage up and downs also a break in between ( Don’t need to take a long break ) " just one day or so and go back again.
low dosages from 1 pill to 9 pills at day.
Becasue everybody is different you need to test how are you feeling with the dosage and how quickly you can jump to high dosage.
in my case I combine with L-Dopa ( from 2 pills at day to 6 pills at day ) + the Tibulus dosage.

in the equation I will put other variables than also can help.

Regular run exercise never is bad for our health and it can help.
10-12 minutes is good enough, you don’t need to kill yourself running, neither have to be everyday.
Diet Cow milk ( Whole Milk )
I used creatine that **It is non recommend ** It was part of my own experiment maybe it contribute but I can’t confirm it.

Note: as I said before time also could be a factor in my recovery, improvement or whatever you like to call it. What I posted it is what I believe give me the final boost to recover my libido that was low.

for thoses that are in a bad shape with the mental side I recommend to use bupropion for short time ( 6-12 weeks ) maybe longer depending how deep the problem is and do not quick Bupropion at quick turkey .
Fasting regime it help me tremendously and I believe that what the key to fix my ED but not my libido.

and as I said before time is also a factor.

Also keep in mind, even I am feeling great, supper great, it doesn’t mean yet that I am cured, I will keep posting, only time will tell.

10 Likes

Guys, I don’t want to see this turn into an exchange of insults. Stay polite!

This is a safe place and many of us are suffering dearly. Fighting or any other aggressive behaviour will not be tolerated.

Thank you!

3 Likes

just ignore him dude. i intentionally have been skipping over his posts since last december

2 Likes

While there’s life , there is hope
Stephen Hawking

5 Likes

I really much appreciate moonchilds contribution. But Sibelio is not so wrong in what he is talking about. Of course we want this to be permanent improvement for you and any other person, but I believe the real results will be seen when you stop all meds and wait at least 2 week to see what happen. Will you maintain your gains. That is the key question here. And again, it’s not skepticism, you might have actually recovered, but before doing loud claims it’s better to wait.

2 Likes

slick1 it is totally true the problem with some people here make the comments some kinda offensive even they don’t due directly, and that is what is wrong, I am posting my improvement and how I am feeling, even suppose that I am not cure, this improvement that I have since I started with the PFS the big crach in 2012, mean only one thing that the system is working and there is not such permanent damaged unless we don’t address the situation to get better.
I mean, as long the only thing that you going to do is just seat and cry you never will recovered and it will keep you permanently damaged.

Another important thing that I noted recently ( do not have nothing to do with Tribulus ok ? ) Before I crash with diet high in sugar, NO any longer, I am fine eating cake and high sugar diet I had been doing it for awhile and no problem.

2 Likes

Did you have shrinkage as well? Or just ED? Very happy for you man!

If I have any shrinkage it is not noticeable hard to tell, penis sensation is good now, no so log ago I have to touch the penis with the hand while having sex with my wife, otherwise I didn’t know that i have an erection.

1 Like

Hey Moonchild, if I was with you in person right now I’d say let’s get some beers to celebrate, but since that ain’t gonna happen, I’m still gonna celebrate (by myself) just for the hell of it.

Gonna order a nice center cut pork chop with a side of mashed potatoes and a cold beer for dinner :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sawproblemo never give up ok? you will be fine like me, if you want to talk in skype or other on-line apps let me know email me or contact phil from propeciahelp he can put you in conatc with me.
Let join force all together to help others to kick PFS ass.

5 Likes

So first of all you you dont know how long the improvements will last. And then you still havent answer if it was it ldopa or tribulus which contributed to this success.

I have the same success via ldopa still dont know how long it will last, and its no “cure” but more of a good symptom relief.

Hopeless it is true what you said, but we are narrowing it and getting closer to a protocol that may can really help people here, I am just following up if what I did and the results that I get until now, what it going to happen tomorrow I don’t know only good knows.
If bother you my post, there are two choices I stop posting or you stop reading my post.
I am really to about to quit this forum.

3 Likes

I don’t know what to say, guys. Let me first summarize what was said in response to my comment so far:

1. “This guy “Silbelio” destroyed my excitement of give good news anymore. It is like when you are very happy to give to someone good news, to give hope to a person that is depressed and without hope and then this person react in very negative way and kill you excitement.”
  2. “why people jump in to just to try and wreck the hope of others, I really don’t understand.”
  3. “if you are not happy and believe that is not true, well just ignore my post and keep your comment to yourself and do not drop the hope of others that anxiously want to recover.”
  4. “comment like your drive away people like me from this forum”
  5. “Cmon man don’t abandon the majority of us because of one negative Nancy.”
  6. “just ignore him dude. i intentionally have been skipping over his posts since last december”

These comments indicate that people seem to believe that I said, implied, meant or believed the following:

1. Recovery is not possible
  2. Moonchild is lying about his recovery
  3. I am not happy about Moonchild’s recovery
  4. Tribulus doesn’t work
  5. I am a negative Nancy who is trying to wreck’s people’s hopes
  6. Etc, etc, etc

None of this is true and none of this was said or implied. What I did say and imply (and have been saying before) is the following:

1. There is a difference between a cure and maintenance treatment. The two should not be confused. It is in fact extremely dangerous, misleading and counterproductive to our efforts to fight PFS to confuse them. A cure gives you permanent recovery which lasts after you discontinue the intervention. A maintenance treatment improves your condition while you are taking it but your condition returns when you discontinue the treatment.
  2. A “recovery” during treatment followed by a “crash” upon treatment cessation is not a recovery. This is an improvement while you are on the treatment.
  3. I think we should use the correct terminology AND have the correct understanding of what is actually happening. If you have a RECOVERY, say you have a recovery. I would be the happiest person in the world to hear it. I already explained what a recovery means. If you have a dramatic improvement on a treatment that brings you back to your pre-PFS state, say that. But do not confuse the two.
  4. I do not doubt Moonchild is better on Tribulus and the other thing. I am 100% a believer. All I am asking is that the correct terminology is used. I explained why. Is that a lot? If he did use the correct terminology and is in fact recovered, I would be ecstatic and would like to hear it.
  5. I believe Tribulus works (for some people, including me). I have been taking it and it works for me – while I am taking it. I have been saying that non-stop. I have been saying that precisely because I think HOPE is important - even if it is hope for a treatment. It has made a dramatic improvement in my life and I wish I had started it earlier. I also think more people should know this is a possible treatment.
  6. I have seen no evidence currently that Tribulus can bring a permanent recovery but again, I would be the happiest person if it does. Am I hoping it does? Sure. I will keep taking it and I will see what happens. But in the meantime, again, let’s not fool ourselves by using fuzzy terminology.
  7. Wishful thinking is fine but wishful thinking never flew a plane. Truth did. I personally prefer to know the truth. I am trying to learn how to handle it.
  8. The name of the thread deserves no comment. It is so offensive. Every time I see it I cringe. The content of the thread - I don’t know, I haven’t read all of it recently but I remember I wasn’t a fan. Nevertheless, I am a believer in free speech so I can’t object too much. I can still express a personal opinion though. I cringe every time I see this thread pop up.
6 Likes

I doubt that my post could be regarded as offensive, you are just a bit sensitive and threaten people with leaving this forum is kind of lame tbh.

The biggest questions now for me are: Should we stop l-dopa to see if the effects are permanent? What can we do about a potential tolerance? And are you sure that your libido restored? I know what you mean but are you sure that you are reacting the same way to female body visually as before?

I have the same improvements as moonchild and apparently from the same substance and Iam happy too. But I will stay modest since I know how easily one can get worse with this disease even after getting better initially.

3 Likes

I started tribulus yesterday. Quite a remarkable change in the loins - i too hope it continues through the cycle. I chose to use L-Dopa over Buproprion (Any thoughts?) but found I had bad akathisia (restless leg syndrome) for the first time since my initial crash 5 months ago. It may of course be a coincidence so i will try it again, but I was wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience?

2 Likes

I am sorry for what I posted before, to that’s why I deleted it
It had been a long journey for me an I believe that recovery is possible and permanent., There are seats back in the journey but, permanent recovery.
Why ? Because I compare myself, how I was feeling in 2012 and how I am feeling a year ago 2018 and how I am feeling right now, I can see the progression of the recovery.
And whatever I can achieve you guys can achieve also.

4 Likes

@MOONCHILD I’m happy you’re feeling better man! Is there any chance you could sign in once in a while to answer the inevitable messages you’ll receive while you’re away? And also to talk progress and new things you’re feeling (good and bad)?

I know there are happier places on earth than this website, but the recovered people are who we can learn from and also get some hope from. Just consider it :slight_smile:

Enjoy your new, improved, healthy, and complete manliness again man. Live it up.

Also, not to patronize you - but just to help you avoid sides - be careful with how much L-dopa/Mucuna you take going forward. I read earlier you’re taking 1-6 pills a day and people on other forums (mainly ADD/ADHD forums) caution you when taking it. Sustained intake leads to down-regulation of the dopamine system which is not good. Just something to consider, friend.

4 Likes