I believe tribulus has cured me!

No one has accused anyone of lying, reasonable skepticism of a long-term recovery being extrapolated from an improvement occurring during a treatment is 100% permissable on this forum, and the title has been changed to avoid hyperbole.

2 Likes

I think its worth remembering we are all sick people trying to recover from this poisonā€¦we may not always be the best versions of ourselves due to this.

8 Likes

very very thank you.

hopeless94

I donā€™t know if it we last, it is too early to say for sure ( I am referring to just libido) I am not concerned about erections because it is a solved or fixed issue for me long ago, for know I will monitor myself and I will keep posting any change, but my libido now is great, supper high now, I will said like pre-finasteride,
I will keep the regime for awhile and them start to reducing the dosage slowly and wait to see what happen.
I see improvement year aster years since 2016, my big crash was in 2012, but in reality my side started in 2008 with the insomnia and weak erections.
Total impotent no able to even feel an orgasm with a forced ejaculation, I canā€™t even describe for the situation that I went through. now I can masturbate with a big strong erection with high orgasm sensation two times in less than an hours keeping long lasting erections.
seem unbelievable to me at this point.

2 Likes

Anyone here with ONLY neurological symptoms, that used Tribulus?

Think I read somewhere about someone saying it could be useful for other symptoms than the sexual ones.

Could that be true?

2 Likes

Youā€™re a legend moonchild - thanks for staying around.

1 Like

As above, huge thanks MOON.

My endo stated that an increase testosterone should see an improvement in mood and a few of the other neuro sides but not all. Iā€™m waiting to see if heā€™ll put me on the gel! If it doesnā€™t materialise Iā€™m going to try tribulis! I havenā€™t had a natural erection for over 10 yrs but the neurological sides are a lot worse so hoping either test or trib brings some relief

1 Like

So like, how does this work? The percieved method of action, that is.

It was probably both bro.

Id do some violent things for a pill i could take that would solve pfs as long as i took the med.

2 Likes

So do you continue taking l-dopa? Because Iam not sure what to do now, especially concerning the dosage.

Iā€™ve had these kinds of recoveries for a few days before, maybe even a week, but then Iā€™ve always gone back to baseline. Really hope itā€™s different for you this time moonchild. If not, weā€™ll at least maybe youā€™ve found some temporary relief you can use for important occasions from time to time.

Same here a cple of days uplift then back to the thriller video lol

1 Like

Nobody seems to know. Iā€™ve asked this question about what itā€™s supposed to do because it supposedly increases AR density which we already have too much of according to studies

3 Likes

Good point Lostinaustin,

Just found this from examine.com:

Tribulus terrestris is a herb from Ayurvedathat is mostly recommended for male health including virility and vitality, and specifically more catered towards cardiovascular and urogenital health. It is a common supplement for its libido enhancing properties and supposed testosterone boosting properties.

On the sexual side of things, tribulus does appear to be a relatively reliable and potent libido enhancer in rats and the lone human study assessing this has confirmed an increase in sexual well being and erectile function. While it is not exactly known how tribulus works, it is known to enhance androgen receptor density in the brain (muscle tissue not confirmed) which may enhance the libido enhancing properties of androgens

Heck yeah

I want to give some advice here. Despite of tribulus properties in benefits of sexual health.
In my personal opinion, nobody with high anxiety and depressive mod will be fix any side effects including the sexual one with tribulus. Anyone in that situation have to address anxiety and depressive mod even they believe that there are no depressed.
Please do not use any SSRi type drugs, use Bupropion for Short term 8-12 week or little more time just if necessary. No more than 150mg/day.
Do not quit Bupropion at cold turkey.

#-2 Positive mind drive you to recovery.
-Negative mind work again you.

Next week Monday I will see Khera at Baylor College University. I will talk to him of what I did to get my libido back, maybe he got some other advise, I will keep you posted, I hope to come with good news for you guys.

16 Likes

Hey man! Could you do some favors for us? Can you briefly detail your experience with Bupropion and whether or not you think it had to do with the libido return youā€™re experiencing lately?

Also, while youā€™re down talking to Khera, could you ask him when he thinks his study is being released? That way, weā€™re not left in the dark and know what to expect timeline wise. In addition, could you ask him what we should expect out of the study: a cure, cause to the disease, etc.

He might not be able to tell you anything, and thatā€™s okay. But if he can give you realistic expectations, thatā€™d be awesome. I think establishing realistic expectations about the Baylor Study is important for us all, and maybe he could help us with that.

3 Likes

If they knew much they would be using it on patientsā€¦Wouldnā€™t matter about the study if its published or if it ever published, if it showed any kind of treatment option he would be using on his patientsā€¦

1 Like