I am on proviron 200mg/day for 9 days

Estrogen E2 is also low (65). This is like 17 pg/ml and good level starts at ~22. Libido is also affected by estrogen. Everything else looks fine.

I’m surprised why E2 is low in your case given that your Testosterone is good. Are you taking anything to lower estrogen? Do you have gut problems?

Lowering your estrogen any further will make you feel like sh#t and your libido will be zero.

@yedek1

1 Like

yes i have gut problems. yes my libido is 0 on proviron

and yes i feel like shit pre proviron and on proviron. i feel like shit every time

3 Likes

Dont worry brother, this will help.

(This is Not medically confirmed advice )Are you doing heavy exercising? You need the force the body to use the hormone. Thats the problem with us right? Our bodies dont respond to hormones.

Your E2 is very low and symptoms are horrible. Proviron won’t help low E2, sorry. I asked about your gut because E2 governs Serotonin synthesis. Serotonin affects the gut and digestion and it also affect mood.

Strangely, I took 20mg DHEA for 2 weeks and my E2 went up from 11 to 28. I also had my libido back but then I started to feel low Cortisol symptoms creeping in so I stopped.

Also, anything that increases Testosterone and/or lower SHBG (without lowering E2) gave me libido.

Not everyone with PFS doesn’t respond to hormones. I used Testosterone and felt like heaven. I used DHEA and also felt great like my old self. He has low E2 and he has to find a way to raise it. Raising Testosterone may help him. He used high dose Proviron but I knew from the start it won’t help him becasue Proviron blocks E2 (which is already low in his case). Only ways to raise E2 is via increasing Testosterone or DHEA.

2 Likes

What is your job ? Are you a doctor ?

1 Like

I’m not a doctor but I had my fair share of this crap and been down many rabbit holes. And let me tell you most doctors out there know jacksh#t about our condition. I’ve had countless consultations and all of them told me it’s only in my head. I’ve had many “mini recoveries” and got many blood tests done and established a pattern. Doctors still think estrogen is useless in men :joy:

In any case, try 200mg Tyrosine and/or Mucuna on empty stomach. They raise Dopamine and may help you with libido, temporarily, untill you figure it out.

1 Like

Your blood tests aren’t going to matter or make much sense for this treatment that helped Pal. Those hormone levels have not mattered much because at the receptor level they aren’t working. The point of this protocol is to get the receptor level back to a functioning level and after that your hormone levels will matter again and certain ratios would presumably even themselves out.

Keep at it and thank you for testing this out. I hope it works for your (and our) sake.

3 Likes

I salute you for doing this sir, and I really hope you recover. You are a brave man to be taking such a risk, not only for urself but also for us. So I really hope this works.

4 Likes

Your pre proviron bloods are fine. Remember our problem is not about production of hormones. If this were so replacement would solve the problem. Therefore bloods themselves aren’t all that useful if they are in range.

What you are doing and what pal did was to shock your body to try and impact the underlying receptor and processes beyond that.

I don’t think you will feel any better during the 7 weeks you take it. You’ll likely feel worse particularly mentally. Likely because allopregnanolone will decrease with very high DHT levels.

Yes this treatment has risks.

3 Likes

how risks ? i know bodybuilders take proviron high dose.

today 15. day. I leaving from proviron. I asked to a prof dr. He sayed proviron maybe cure for us but he sayed it caused infertility. Sorry, my primary is fertility.

2 Likes

Interestingly previously proviron was looked into to help fertility.

You may get better months later like the original poster said how he felt better 2 months later, so now it’s a waiting game. Keep updating this thread to let us know how you feel after being off for a couple weeks. This will be interesting. Thank you for doing this!

1 Like

For anyone with this syndrome I suggest to store sperm asap. Things might get worse no matter you try these protocols or not (I guess more likely if you do) at least you will have better sperm or a backup solution when the time comes.

With ED and reduced fertility IVF is generally the only option.

I was going to post that same pubmed study, but 191 beat me to the punch.

I don’t think that doctor (like many) knows what the hell he/she is talking about. That was just a generic “steroids cause infertility” statement.

this doctor knows PFS

Two months of proviron will not make you infertile…

did you use it ?