Cured after 11 years

I was responding to this comment:

It would appear though that people with severe physical symptoms such as myself there is some form of organ damage…Kidney’s, liver, pancreas, spleen…It is much more than just sexual for some people…

1 Like

Guys I think this is a very important recovery story and that the thread should be kept on topic.

9 Likes

You probably have accrued some organ damage unfortunately since organ health is tied to the GI tract which evidently cannot and doesn’t function properly without functional androgen signalling. The good news is you can 1. lessen the damage through healthy habits and 2. the organ damage seems to be reversible in most cases (not sure about osteoporosis)

1 Like

I replied to the post above. Yes, hcg can’t convert to estrogen on its own as its a synthetic lh. I meant that the testosterone that is produced with the help of hcg will convert to estradiol at a high rate.

1 Like

When you read the memberstory of chi Chi's Member Story & Progress I think it’s the same principle that he used. I think he raised dht with his daily sprints and weightlifting. He did this for 3 months. After the three months he took a break and that’s exactly the time when his first really big improvements happened.
Very interesting!

4 Likes

I don’t believe it. Many folks on this forum have tried Proviron with no luck. Eleven years and no posts and now he posts after he is cured. If it was this easy we’d all be cured years ago. Sounds a lot like CDnuts.

1 Like

He likely surpressed his HPTA and his body rebalanced or receptors rebalanced. Others may have taken smaller dose proviron without shutdown? Or it doesn’t do much with TRT?

2 Likes

Did you read what he did?

1 Like

No one has tried proviron at this high of a dose if im not mistaken

3 Likes

I do support you on that one! Pretty sure someone will try to replicate this protocol, then will get so much worse that the only way out for him would be suicide. I do hope this won’t happen! But as I see what is going on here on this forum, all these theories without any scientific backup, or if there is any, it covers just a small fraction of the whole picture, which is more dangerous than not knowing anything what is going on, as if you know nothing usually you don’t try to fix it…

I too felt a little skeptical about this post but you are missing a huge point. Only few people used HIGH doses of Proviron without quitting while they were feeling worse using it. The protocol’s main point is to use high doses of it

Just like, @JustQuitDut. He and his friend recovered like the same method too. I wish i was a very severe case so i could try this high dose Proviron treatment myself… Im too young and a mild case to risk it.
@nw0ordeath Justquitdut used and recovered. Read his famous thread.

1 Like

Jfyi, Zadig tried the JustQuitDut protocol…

Would you say that your symptoms are better, same or worse after your dht cycle than before your dht cycle?

I am wondering if good results could be achieved with several “low dose” cycles, to avoid the very bad state and probably higher risk associated with the high dose dht.

As I said. I was taking it during a specific period where I had high E2. It balanced my T:E2 and raised my DHT at 25-50mg/d. The result was increased sex drive and higher strength. If you have a recent bloodwork that shows you have high E2, low T and DHT. Then it could prove very useful. Having low E2 is a different ball game, though.

1 Like

@pal

Thanks for posting. Sorry you have to deal with so many cynics that still think going and getting a DHT test taking Tribulus could be the cure…

I took injectable masteron for just a few days to a week. It made my hair start to fall out fast and also made my muscles look much bigger and chiseled. I stopped taking it because I didnt want to go bald.

Anyways, I think your theory / recovery has merit to it and I hope a few people are willing to test it out themselves.

• When you stopped, did you just stop cold turkey?
  • You said you took 200mg a day for 7 weeks right?
2 Likes

You haven’t answered my question. Do you see a difference in you symptons between the time before you took proviron to the time after you took proviron? I am not talking about the time on proviron.

Another question: Did you experience accelerated loss of hairs?

It’s hard to say whether the perceived benefits during Proviron treatment produced lasting effects for me. That said, I remember I was symptoms-free for months after dropping it. I had a bunch of other issues that surfaced later, more specifically in 2016-2017, such as gut dysbiosis and low E2. Yes, my hair thinned out considerably on Proviron.

It shouldn’t be problematic should you decide to experience with it in low doses of 12.5-25mg/d to see how you react.

1 Like

Okay thanks.

Makes me more optimistic that this idea might have value. Several low dose cycles.
Let’s see if my doctor agrees to prescribe me a sample tomorrow.

And about my hair: Fuck it…

2 Likes

Fantastic idea. But as I said earlier, if your E2 is low then Proviron is not your best friend. Good news is, my hair grew back after I stopped it for 3-6 months.

1 Like