Cured after 11 years

Would be great if u would try it. But is it not better to try to follow the protocol exactly as he did?

1 Like

Again with the improvement of libido and erections. Other more serious symptoms donā€™t seem to get a whole lot of improvement.

Itā€™s been a while since weā€™ve seen Renegade ā€” their last post was 5 years ago.

Well if it was enough to bring you out of hiding then there might be something here. I Look forward to hearing about your journey.

1 Like

Welcome back, @Renegade and @Pff!

Please consider taking our survey to collect systematic data of patient symptomatology. It would be great to have the data from long-term patients in there.

3 Likes

Iā€™m going to have to give this a try

3 Likes

I am very inclined to try the OP protocol.

2 Likes

Well maybe, but was thinking Iā€™d reduce the oral dosage to avoid any potential effects on liver and that using both drugs could provide additional DHT variety/benefit.

I know how hard it is to suffer with PFS conditions but please re consider the dosage that you are trying to use. it is too high. I would suggest trying low dosage and seeing how it affects you than increasing if you feel positive benefits.

Please remember that protocols that some people got cured can cause opposite affects in others.

The theory is good but what I donā€™t understand is how is it with the partial recoveries that some of us get from time to time?

1 Like

So now that Iā€™m off TRT, perhaps just 50mg/day of Proviron might do the trick and would be a more cautious approachā€¦

1 Like

25-50mg Proviron is a pretty standard dose. I think the point of going up to 200mg was to be sure to push high so that you can hope for the re-sensitization once you end. It would make more sense to lower the duration (4-5 weeks instead of 7) rather than lower the daily dosage.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s exactly the open question for me: How short can the cycle be to still be effective?

We donā€™t know. CDNuts did his androhardcycles for 6 weeks each. So 6 weeks seems to be still working. But is even shorter possible as well?

It seems like my old no-script med sources now have some reliability issues, so it might take me a while to find a new source for the Proviron. If anyone in the US has a reliable source, please feel free to PM me.

1 Like

I agree and a lot of them also ask for bitcoin Iā€™m looking for a source that accepts PayPal.

2 Likes

Good question. Makes you wonder if 3 days on 2 days off repeated cycle would have any effect.

1 Like

@pal Are you still alive, or did the overdose proviron kill you? Itā€™s been 16 days since you said something, Iā€™m sorry bro you probably bussy but you say youā€™ve been cured so we got tons of questions (obviously) so pls try to answer some of them and donā€™t keep us waiting, we have all been waiting for years already.

Pal is a troll.
If you follow his protocol you risk to dieā€¦

2 Likes

I seriously doubt heā€™s a troll. He completed an extensive questionnaire and made some pretty thorough posts. He didnā€™t try to peddle some new product either. His symptoms and experiences are almost a dead-ringer for us long-time sufferers.

Yes, his protocol is risky but heā€™s not the only one here whoā€™s experimented with high doses of DHT steroids. Also, guys who finally fix themselves usually donā€™t hang around here that long. They make a couple/few posts to try to pass on their knowledge, get bombarded with questions and criticisms, say fuck all this and get on with the high life.

7 Likes

Please donā€™t post nonsense like this.

3 Likes

I wonder if Andractim could be used at high doses instead of Proviron to get the same effect ?

Maybe he is not a troll but his protocol could put someone in the grave for real. It is dangerousā€¦

1 Like