Cured after 11 years

What do you think about using the protocol by injection, and gradually increasing it? And certainly doing heavy lifting exercises together, without alcohol, drugs and medication, in addition to a totally clean diet. The idea would be to gradually increase the doses up to 200mg, under the supervision of a good endocrinologist.

Given that some of us have been suffering from PFS for a decade or more, we have a much higher risk tolerance now than we used to. So I view this as less risky than what an otherwise heathy bodybuilder is willing to do to himself (or herself!) just for vanity purposes.

Also consider that the upper limit for Proviron in bodybuilding is 150mg/day (and they combine all sorts of other steroids with it), so a 200mg stand-alone dosage isn’t that far of a stretch here. And 100mg/day (which is what I intend to do) should be relatively safe in comparison.

2 Likes

A gradual increase throughout the first month is an interesting proposition. Like start out at 50mg, and increase it by 50mg every week, and stay at 200mg throughout month 2. Sounds like a good way to assess tolerance along the way up.

The clean lifestyle should be a given for anyone serious about beating this. Just be careful not to over-train. For me that tends to make a crash sneak up on me.

1 Like

Not directly no, but it turns the balls on right? So therefore more T and more E

Doesn’t dht upregulate androgen receptors? I think it’s a positive feedback loop. I could be wrong and science is so contradictory. Just putting it out there.

Yes it stimulates Luteinizing hormone, which gets the balls going to create more T. Some T always gets converted to E, but HCG doesn’t stimulate E directly or anything like that.

1 Like

That’s like saying doing TRT will put people in the grave and is crazy. TRT, which millions of people do because doctors told them to, causes total shutdown of endogenous T production. It shrivels your balls to raisins. Don’t really see a difference between doing this and doing TRT.

3 Likes

I think me getting off of TRT after 8 months was far more dangerous then this protocol, and nothing happened to me afterwards wasn’t worse if anything felt a bit better, proviron seems decent it’s just ordering it off of shady sites is what gets to me most.

2 Likes

So who is actually going to try this? @Renegade maybe?
If so pls make a new post and keep us updated if you can.
I’m willing to try this myself but I would first like to discuss this with my doc, and since corona this could take a while…
But I feel like this might have the potenial to work maybe combined with weightlifting and cols showers now and the to upregulate your own T as well.

1 Like

Maybe before anyone tries this you should at least wait for Baylor part 1 to be released and see what it says. It’s supposedly gonna be published in the next few weeks (but who knows). If a month or so passes and it’s still not out then maybe attempt this protocol. Just in case it makes you worse off.

2 Likes

Rb26dett is a troll, anyone posting such nonsense should be banned from the group

3 Likes

Yes the best thing to do is always to wait for Baylor. That is the intelligent and mature thing to do. Guys, let’s just wait for Baylor. It will be out any day now :joy::man_facepalming:

6 Likes

Like I said who knows if it will actually come out but for once we got a time frame of a couple weeks from the guy who did it. But by all means go ahead and attempt this shit

I’m just playing devils advocate here but in my experience, when ppl don’t fill out that they had reduced / watery ejaculate, any muscle changes, now bowel changes at all, no genital numbness, etc…it’s been my experience on this forum that they don’t have full blown PFS and other factors may be at play. I know this shit varies a ton and I don’t doubt that the OP had issues and had a good heart posting here after 11 years, but the alarm bells go off for me that their situation was a little different from what you / I are experiencing

2 Likes

Sorry, I was’t trying to make fun of what you wrote personally, it’s just funny how the story of this board in a way is: “Just wait for Baylor, no point in doing anything before Baylor comes out”. Seven years later: “Hey, does anyone know when Baylor is coming out?” “It’s been submitted so it should be out any day now.” 1.5 years more later: “Why is it taking Baylor so long to come out? It was submitted to a journal 1.5 years ago, right?” 6 months yet later: “I heard someone emailed the author of Baylor and he said it will be out any day now.” Another year later: “Hey guys I thought someone emailed the author of Baylor and said it was coming out next week but that was 6 months ago anyone heard anything new??” :rofl:

11 Likes

Yeah at this point I truly don’t think Baylor is ever coming out

1 Like

I’ve lost hope too but Khera has never given anyone a time frame other than “it comes out when it comes out”. All I’m saying is we waited however many years I think two more weeks is doable before you go trying to replicate dangerous stuff like this

1 Like

Also I’ve done some research before completely unrelated to anything like this…the stuff that goes on behind the scenes is absolutely insane. It’s a miracle anything ever gets published which is why the little guy never can and only these huge universities publish stuff often. I do agree 7 years is a little much but that’s my two cents cause I’m bored

1 Like

Does anyone know if doing this while on TRT matters? Does it make a difference?

1 Like

Still a skeptic about Baylor. Just saying