Zadig777 is Dead

RIP Zadig

Please hang tight everyone! Progress is being made, no need to do this.

Edit: @Demon i PM’d you fyi

9 Likes

I believe it’s second death this week. @edrudd was leaving worrying posts in his thread.

1 Like

I fear that I will be the next…
I am badly damaged

I having these thoughts too, but at the moment i’m far away to getting there.

1 Like

Hang in there bud. I’ve had awful suicide thoughts and have been doing much better with hardly any because I say to myself, “hey, if I’m ever going to off myself, I might as well try exercise, diet, meditation, cold showers, saunas, visiting other countries, spending time in nature, getting a girlfriend and other stuff first”

And usually after doing two or three of those things, I am in a better place already. Imagine ALL of them?

I’m telling you, there’s a joy that blooms beyond these walls…

7 Likes

I was manageable up until two weeks ago. Vitamin D destroyed me

Fuck those who recommended this shit to me!!!

Wow this hurt to read. Rest In Peace, Zadig. If we have any sort of connection to his relatives as other forums did, we should send them flowers and our condolences.

4 Likes

It’s a huge tragedy losing one of our own. Us PFS folks have to be the toughest people on the whole planet. I didn’t know him, and more’s the pity. But please nobody reading this give up, no matter how hard it gets. We’re all here in varying degrees of desperation and it’s HARD living this life, but we need to keep going.

I am here typing this sincerely wishing every single one of you a peaceful night and with everything in me hoping we all get better soon. All of you are amazing people and I’m so glad I found you all to help me through this.

Please stay as strong as you can and let’s all keep going.

14 Likes

He was only 21 years old

3 Likes

He was so young. I wish I would’ve known how badly he was suffering… I would’ve tried to talk to him. Man this is terrible.

1 Like

I feel bad for having argued with him about treatment protocols in other threads but I was unaware of how desperate he really was. RIP.

2 Likes

Rip mate, my condolences to his family.

can you answer the PM i sent?

1 Like

I know this is “off topic” but I cried like a baby listening to this song. I think it’s written for us and many can relate. And I believe the “Long Defeat” is actually life, not death.

Just wanted to share

4 Likes

What?? :frowning: How do you know he commit suicide? Is this really true… my god. Im so sad and beat up right now…

1 Like

R.I.P.
I had one discussion with him and he was really down but I would never have thought it would come to this… this is crazy

1 Like

I talked to Zadig kind of a lot, even the day before he died. I know he could be argumentative and abrasive but we always got along. People in our PSSD group attempted to thwart his suicide attempt a week ago by telling a relative. Obviously it didn’t stop him. I knew what he was planning and would try to get him to put it off but he was hopeless. And truthfully I am too. I couldn’t honestly tell him to not do it when I am planning the same thing. I’ve been hit too hard with this. But I am trying to put it off for awhile and try some things. Anyway I hope Petar is finally at peace. He was 23 btw.

6 Likes

Wtf dude the Baylor study is coming out, how can you be hopeless when we are about to aboard a new frontier with a bunch of new information???

you are just weeks away from this do you really want to quit before it all gets better???

and what do you mean planning? Did zadig try to use that very risky demythylation attempt?

3 Likes

No he didn’t try that demethylation drug before committing suicide. And by planning I mean suicide.
I will still be around for the Baylor study. I just don’t have high hopes for any treatment or cure coming from it.

2 Likes