Zadig777 is Dead

I inform you that our friend @zadig777 committed suicide two days ago.

9 Likes

Rest in peace bro.

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing this sad news.

Is anyone in touch with his family?

2 Likes

Such a tragedy! Rest in peace, Zadig!

Damon, were you in touch with Zadig outside of the forum?

2 Likes

Yes, news has been reported on another forum.

RIP bro!

3 Likes

RIP Zadig

Please hang tight everyone! Progress is being made, no need to do this.

Edit: @Demon i PM’d you fyi

9 Likes

I believe it’s second death this week. @edrudd was leaving worrying posts in his thread.

1 Like

I fear that I will be the next…
I am badly damaged

I having these thoughts too, but at the moment i’m far away to getting there.

1 Like

Hang in there bud. I’ve had awful suicide thoughts and have been doing much better with hardly any because I say to myself, “hey, if I’m ever going to off myself, I might as well try exercise, diet, meditation, cold showers, saunas, visiting other countries, spending time in nature, getting a girlfriend and other stuff first”

And usually after doing two or three of those things, I am in a better place already. Imagine ALL of them?

I’m telling you, there’s a joy that blooms beyond these walls…

7 Likes

I was manageable up until two weeks ago. Vitamin D destroyed me

Fuck those who recommended this shit to me!!!

Wow this hurt to read. Rest In Peace, Zadig. If we have any sort of connection to his relatives as other forums did, we should send them flowers and our condolences.

4 Likes

It’s a huge tragedy losing one of our own. Us PFS folks have to be the toughest people on the whole planet. I didn’t know him, and more’s the pity. But please nobody reading this give up, no matter how hard it gets. We’re all here in varying degrees of desperation and it’s HARD living this life, but we need to keep going.

I am here typing this sincerely wishing every single one of you a peaceful night and with everything in me hoping we all get better soon. All of you are amazing people and I’m so glad I found you all to help me through this.

Please stay as strong as you can and let’s all keep going.

14 Likes

He was only 21 years old

3 Likes

He was so young. I wish I would’ve known how badly he was suffering… I would’ve tried to talk to him. Man this is terrible.

1 Like

I feel bad for having argued with him about treatment protocols in other threads but I was unaware of how desperate he really was. RIP.

2 Likes

Rip mate, my condolences to his family.

can you answer the PM i sent?

1 Like