Zadig777 is Dead

I know this is “off topic” but I cried like a baby listening to this song. I think it’s written for us and many can relate. And I believe the “Long Defeat” is actually life, not death.

Just wanted to share

4 Likes

What?? :frowning: How do you know he commit suicide? Is this really true… my god. Im so sad and beat up right now…

1 Like

R.I.P.
I had one discussion with him and he was really down but I would never have thought it would come to this… this is crazy

1 Like

I talked to Zadig kind of a lot, even the day before he died. I know he could be argumentative and abrasive but we always got along. People in our PSSD group attempted to thwart his suicide attempt a week ago by telling a relative. Obviously it didn’t stop him. I knew what he was planning and would try to get him to put it off but he was hopeless. And truthfully I am too. I couldn’t honestly tell him to not do it when I am planning the same thing. I’ve been hit too hard with this. But I am trying to put it off for awhile and try some things. Anyway I hope Petar is finally at peace. He was 23 btw.

6 Likes

Wtf dude the Baylor study is coming out, how can you be hopeless when we are about to aboard a new frontier with a bunch of new information???

you are just weeks away from this do you really want to quit before it all gets better???

and what do you mean planning? Did zadig try to use that very risky demythylation attempt?

3 Likes

No he didn’t try that demethylation drug before committing suicide. And by planning I mean suicide.
I will still be around for the Baylor study. I just don’t have high hopes for any treatment or cure coming from it.

2 Likes

RIP brother… RELEASE THE FUCKING BAYLOR STUDY NOW !

2 Likes

RIP Zadig777.

Guys, lets not put too much hope into the baylor study. If nothing is found people will be devastated.

My general motto is: I am donating to the foundation, but do not expect anything to be found with baylor or any other study. This way I will be positively surprised if something is found and wont be too devastated if nothing is.

3 Likes

I found out that he’s got an account in a suicde website, didn’t even know that there is such a wabsite though. I googled his nickname and this website popped up. He was planning this long time ago, there is a thread from 03 Oct 2018 where he is asking where can he buy a rope to commit suicide…

1 Like

Yes I know he was a member there. He talked about suicide often. Such a shitty situation we are in.

2 Likes

There appear to be a few other PSSD patients in Zadig’s threads there. It’s beyond infuriating that deaths like this are ignored for what they are by the medical community. If it’s an AD, they committed suicide because they were depressed, if it’s Accutane or Propecia, they committed suicide because they were depressed about acne or baldness. It’s never the drug’s fault. A travesty. And the pharmaceutical companies and medical community keep up this lie. I would like to hunt down anyone directly involved in this big lie and make them eat shit.

23 Likes

Yes! Now do you understand why I want to do what you took away from the comments?

Eat shit? These bastards must…

2 Likes

Yes, but some things are better left unsaid.

2 Likes

I don’t say it I will.

Rip bro

1 Like

Hey Damon how are you any improvement of

1 Like

Ciao bro, unfortunately no improvement from the Vitamin D3 crash, only getting worse. My body is falling apart quickly I developed the PAS in full rule as Dausglasmischt and Konfict.

See bro u will get better we don’t know the real cause or solution to pfs after pfs our body is very sensitive to any harmonal change so until we find any substantial cure we should not experiment with different protocol it can even worsen our symptom and I suggest you to take cannabis it will help you with anxiety insomnia

2 Likes

I dont know how you got worse from VitD3.Maybe there was issue with this particular vitD3 which you took .
I have been taking it since 2009 and I can say vit D3 is the best medicine for me. Without it I would be dead. Before taking it I was having osteopenia which was very bad in my hip bones and spine between shoulders (shown in Dexa scan) After starting VitD3 I had another scan 2 years after and there was great improvement in my bones. I still take VitD . I cannot live without it even for 3 days. I become unable to walk.

1 Like