Who is actually doing the 200mg/day proviron cycle?

Okay i hope you get success.

1 Like

If you are talking to me. I ran out of proviron after using for 30 days using 200mg every day. I used Baylor from reputable source. Itā€™s hard to say if I had any sides, because I had a stupidly simply job compared to now in Bank and my PFS had been on improvement up until now.

My next thoughts in no particular
order are buying DHT powder (making it injectable), FuckedNoMore protocol followed by massive PCT, JoeKools Protocol, downregulating Gaba followed by PCT and 18mg methylphenidate and 10mg nicergoline.

The most next logical step to approve / Disapprove a protocol would be HCG, potentially followed Gaba supplement (My HCG is 100% getting delivered this
week).

BTW bloods were taken today. I donā€™t know if helps.

Wish me luck anyway.

2 Likes

Freudian slip?

2 Likes

The way I understand it, You are not supposed to do GABA now, because you already did proviron. It would be either (1. proviron or 2.GABA )+ HCG. You went the 1 route

1 Like

Hello Everyone !

Guess who?

I see the records are a little crooked, Iā€™ll be back soon to set them straight.

11 Likes

Before setting the record straight, youā€™re going to need to post a detailed member story complete with symptoms checklist, history of usage, time-frame of onset of symptoms and improvements.

A request for a member story is included in the community guidelines.

This is now being enforced for anyone frequently participating on the forum or just stopping by to claim a recovery.

4 Likes

Nooooooo

This is a notification that multiple posts containing claims about the etiology and pathology of PFS and other post-drug syndromes were removed from this topic for failure to cite supportive evidence.

.https://forum.propeciahelp.com/faq#theories

PFS is not yet understood medically. Do not make definitive claims such as ā€œPFS is thisā€ or ā€œDo this and it will cure youā€. Instead, consider using language such as ā€œI believeā€¦ā€ or ā€œThis has worked for meā€. Please do not simply append ā€œI believeā€ to a declarative post to evade this.

Contributions are most informative when you provide detailed accounts of your personal experiences clearly separated from inferences or theories. If you want to hypothesise or speculate, please ensure that it is clear from your post that you are presenting your personal opinion and the basis for that opinion. Do not make declarative statements regarding the etiology of PFS, or assert things without significant and specific evidence. Take care not to present your thoughts in a way that could be taken as medical advice.

4 Likes

So according to this thread doing a 200 mg proviron for 7 weeks, wait for a month and then 6 months 250 iu hcg 3 times a week should do wonders?? Sounds really interesting and somewhat theoretically correct.

2 Likes

(Hello Joe thanks much for stopping by!) :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Why is noone trying GABA? Also do you know if this could be a interesting theory for pssd cases aswell?

2 Likes

Anyone saved @PFSKILLER reply ?

3 Likes

Wait why is PFSKILLERā€™s theory gone?

3 Likes

Has anyone done a tapering off cycle with proviron?
Something like you take a huge amount on the first day and then slowly taper of a couple days, then you wait a couple days for things to rebalance and do it again.
The goal here would be to shake up your own production and then let it come back to a new baseline which is hopefully better then the baseline you have now.

4 Likes

Yes.

1 Like

Iā€™m doing the GABA now. 1500mg 2x/day.

Itā€™s been pretty brutal so far. For me, GABA has the paradoxical effect of causing severe insomnia (itā€™s supposed to help people relax/fall asleep). I knew this from past experience with smaller doses, so after reading that theory it got me thinking that maybe my weird reaction to GABA supplements could indicate an issue with my GABA receptors and that a blast of supplemental GABA might help regulate/reset them.

4 Likes

How long you taking the gaba for?

1 Like

3 weeks if I can tolerate it that long. Today I started splitting up the dose into 750mg x 4/day to see if that helps.

3 Likes

Good luck

1 Like

Iā€™m doing same for about 10 days 2.5/3g per day before bed. Have you noticed any increase (worsening) in anxiety, depresion or sexual sides?

What was your DHT and Test after fin?

1 Like