Who is actually doing the 200mg/day proviron cycle?

As the title says, is there anyone that has done or is doing the full Pal protocol.
That is the 200mg/day proviron for 6 weeks.
So far as I can see everyone is experimenting a bit wit different dosages and tapering up or down, but that’s not according to the protocol so we can’t say for sure if it works or not.

1 Like

Im doing 2 grams a day. Is costing me a fortune. But is worth it because that guy said it worked so im trusting my health on him, sure he has my best interest in mind. What a nice dude

Are you doing just Proviron? or TRT ?

He’s trolling

2 Likes

If I do it, I would take every 8 hours I want to have the AR under pressure constantly as opposite to finasteride. Because half life is very low woth proviron.

3 Likes

Such a shame. A stupid poison like finasteride has long lasting effects while an important hormonal drug like proviron dht lasts only few hrs.

3 Likes

Yeah but differentiate between a drugs half life, and the permanent side effects.

1 Like

I am - although your OP says 6 weeks, pal in fact took it for 7 weeks.

I’m doing pal’s exact cycle. I already replied to you in the other thread so you’ll know already, but showing my hand here too.

7 Likes

I also did the full protocol. I’m 4 weeks off at this point. Brain fog seems better and libido seems lower at the moment. I don’t think this will cure me to be honest. I’m not sure if multiple cycles may be required in my case but who knows. I’ll do an update in 4 weeks.

11 Likes

Think it’ll be interesting if used it with tribulus , what do you think ? @Chapman

Instead of being sacastic, you could try it.

Or do you think time will still heal you after 15 years of pfs?

1 Like

What if it permanently destroys our estrogen!! What if it causes any suppression? I am really desperate to do it but really afraid.

3 Likes

Read about it. Proviron is one of the “safest” AAS out there.

You can all watch me if you like. 3 weeks left then I sit for two months.

If your old mate Jin really cops it you’ll know not to try it.

5 Likes

What are its effects on estrogen? Does it work like those scary aromatase inhibitors?

Jin, do u take 200mg at one go or u divide it throughout the day? Suppose my strip is of 25 mgs, should i take 8 tablets at one time?

1 Like

No, it does not work like an AI. I’m super sensitive to AI’s - even at tiny doses, they completely disable me with malaise/fatigue. However, I took Proviron @ 50-200mg, and felt no estrogen lowering effects. My E2 stays in the mid-20s (8-42). There were times after tapering up the doses when I felt like it was possibly crashing my estrogen, but that feeling always faded away as my body adjusted.

I always divided my doses up AM/PM - just made more sense to me from a # of pills perspective and considering the half life of approx.12hours.

2 Likes

I’m two weeks post-protocol. Libido is definitely lower, but ATM I’m much better in non-sexual aspects like energy, libido, body comp, and body temp.

5 Likes

Sounds great. I have read some really horror stories on AIs. Definitely dangerous. Are u feeling the hormonal pump now? I mean, do u feel ur testosterone now? If u had that AR silencing. I don’t feel any testosterone in my receptors. Did u have the same problem?

1 Like