Who is actually doing the 200mg/day proviron cycle?

Just curious as to what would be a high dose of GABA in this case?

Also, I’ve tried GABA for sleep before and it had the opposite effect - kept me wired and completely unable to sleep. I wonder what that says about my imbalance…

1 Like

I’m kinda intrigued and tempted to try it. I’m just wondering if I should hold off to see if there’s any further improvements from the Proviron…and a little reluctant to shut down my HPA again at this point in time.

Supposedly, you are shut down right now. I guess you can test it through a blood test and avoid regrets?

1 Like

https://forum.propeciahelp.com/t/100-percent-recovered-with-dht-therapy/46047

Haha sorry but that sounds legit like a suicide shot. Brewing proviron together with dht powder and some other stuff and injecting it into the body? XD
Add some eggs and beans for the flavour.

Some great advice from someone that hasn’t even been on this forum for a week, no summary of your own problems, no exact protocol, no hypothesys on why this would work, completely nothing.

Yeah no wonder the thread got closed.

2 Likes

I understand your point of view and without being in the know it sounds absolutely crazy.

Although home brewing steroids is essentially what under ground labs do and it is done by hardcore steroid users. They end up with a sterile product that is either used by them or sold as UG lab.

I have just read into it today and have no experience.

He used only DHT powder for making the injectable solution, along with a carrier oil and the other ingredients commonly used for keeping it sterile e.g. BB which is Benzyl Benzoate and BA which is Benzyl Acohol. So if this post is true he used sterile DHT injectable solution and Test for recovery and not proviron anything else.

I completely agree though apart from the protocol it’s impossible to verify the person.

1 Like

Guys, i was going to stay away from this forum for a while but im now kinda confused to what should i do next before i go…

Im 3 weeks off Proviron. But someone said my dose was low to have an affect on my Androgen Receptors and it receptors don’t work like that. (I did 75mg and last week 100mg cycle for 4 weeks.)
Is this true? I feel worse then ever at this moment. Im gonna still wait 2 weeks more to see if anything will change.

Most importantly, i bought Clomid. I was thinking to run it at 12.5mg every other day to increase my T levels to (450atm) 700’s to see how i feel. But im kinda scared to try it because my E2 is already high and Clomid will increase it even more. Also scared of eye floaters side effect… I also bought Mk-677 to increase my igf-1 before Clomid. (Cl lowers it.)

Can someone please help me? Maybe PAS lowered my T levels and my only problem is low T levels? Although i seem to have the Hypersensitive Receptor Issue.

He also took massive trt right before, along with RAndro cycles… (Screws ERs even more, but idk). Important to try, just saying it might be close to a conclusion

I’d appreciate if you were able to clearly clarify the big differences between the syndromes.

5 Likes

Yes would appreciate this too. I also wonder about the “we” OP is talking about what group this is? Some secret PFS recovery group? Are u Helen?

1 Like

Same exact thing with me and at least one other guy here. Libido is still dead and my muscles are still atrophied.

I’ll help guinea-pig this theory. What would a guy like me do at this point? High-dose GABA (provide type/dose) for 3 weeks and HCG during/after for some (#) months?

@PFSKiller is definitely Helen from another forum that is censored here. He/she does not have PFS, but they have plenty of theories on PFS. I would highly recommend that they either create their own thread to go over their theories or just stay on their own forum until they have proven recoveries by people following their theories.

1 Like

Evidence?

It would be great to know if this person who is currently having their posts bounced for containing walls of unsubstantiated speculations is a notorious character in the post-drug community.

No, Just low-dose (250ui MWF) hcg for a couple of weeks, or 3. It is either proviron or GABA, although no one is trying gaba at this point because of PAL

1 Like

I really believe it would cause terrible harm if threads like this were taken down. I believe at the least it would be good to have a dedicated thread for this or any other theory…

Naturally over time or a short period
of time in this case, they will be proven/disproven.

2 Likes

The main reasons I was interested in this theory are because:

(a) I was already thinking about doing the low dose hcg thing, and

(b) GABA supplements actually increase my anxiety/insomnia for some weird reason, so maybe those receptors need to be regulated.

Does anyone know what a “high dose” of GABA would be for something like this?

4 Likes

Did u run proviron before like suggested?

1 Like

Yes, I’ve been off for about 2.5 months now.

How long did you run it? 3 weeks? And you plan to do the hcg or gaba thing now?

1 Like

8 weeks, though most of it was at the 150mg dose.

Since I’ve already paid my Proviron dues, I think I’ll start the low-dose hcg protocol in the next week or two. At least I know from experience that hcg won’t make me feel worse, and that dose shouldn’t be too suppressive.

1 Like