Who is actually doing the 200mg/day proviron cycle?

There’s been a little worsening of anxiety maybe, but not depression or sexual sides yet.

My Test right after Fin was normal/high, but started declining and fell below range a couple of years later. DHT has always been normal to high when test was normal (never had it tested during a low T period). But as many here will tell you, blood levels of T/DHT are almost irrelevant since many of us have normal/high levels and still feel deprived of androgens.

1 Like

My DHT 2 months ago was 930 now it is 730 (range 280-990), Testosterone before fin was 740, 2 months ago 500, now 515 (range 240-850). My LH dropped from 5.5 to 2 now (range 1.5-9.5), FSH mid range constantly. I’m thinking of going proviron and hcg or hcg alone after GABA experiment. I quit fin 4 months ago.

1 Like

Seems like your T is doing the same gradual decline mine did. I wouldn’t jump on Proviron yet though. Although it has helped me, if you’re looking to do something drastic, GABA/low-dose hcg is much safer and cheaper.

1 Like

Yeah I will test Testosterone again in a 2 weeks or so, like all other hormones too. My test actually dropped from 740 to ~500 and is staying in this range, what worries me is that my LH dropped significantly. HCG seems like it cant hurt at such a low dose.

Slightly offtopic, does anyone know what is the reason behind thinning chest, pubic hair and beard?

2 Likes

Would Proviron be a good way to increase sebum and combat isotretinoin induced dry and fragile skin? Earlier I was thinking about TRT. Some problems of mine that I wouldn’t want to worsen, atleast too much:

-still some zits every now and then
-some hairloss (seem to stopped now)
-a lot of body hair
-slight gyno

1 Like

So, I’m taking GABA 2.5/3g per day an hour or two before sleep for about 2 weeks (first days I took a little less or did not take it) so I should say i’m doing this for a little less like 10 days now. I don’t know if this is placebo or something but my sleep is getting worse. Especially on dosages above 1-1.5g. Not only my sleep is worse (before GABA I had days when I could sleep for 5.5-6h without waking up and now it is close to 3.5-4h) but I think my anxiety, depression, negative thoughts are worse too.

The thing is I don’t have an idea for how long I should take it or whether I should stay at my dosage or increase/decrease it and how long after stopping it I should wait for improvements or what to do next. I will update this but like I said it can be a placebo. If anyone is doing GABA too, please share your experience.

@Renegade

1 Like

I don’t thinks it’s placebo. GABA has the same effect on me. I spread my dosage out to 4-5 750mg pills a day to help avoid it. The anxiety/insomnia was worse in the beginning then I got a little more used to it. Still can’t wait until the stint is over so I can sleep better again. I’m calling it quits at the 2-week mark.

How is it going Renegade? I’m finishing my 2.5 weeks of 2.5/3g GABA today. I took 3.5g for the last 3 days.

I really dont know if this is placebo or something but my anxiety and well being is worse a little on it. I’m gonna test my hormones on Friday to see if there were any changes. What do you want to do after GABA?

2 Likes

Definitely increased my anxiety. I finished it Saturday, and started low dose hcg today. I feel a lot better now by virtue of just being off the GABA. I also resumed my ALCAR/Rhodiola cycling.

3 Likes

What are your issues now? Are you planning to do 6 months of hcg?

2 Likes

My issues that remain are low libido and muscle atrophy. The Proviron cycle and/or ALCAR/Rhodiola took care of everything thing else.

2 Likes

Any updates or anyone would want to try proviron?

I’ve tried it. I’ve done a high dosage and a low dosage.
Nothing to report except that I had to pee more (probably because the prosate grew) and my muscles looked a bit tighter/bigger.
It has done nothing for me sexually or otherwise.

1 Like

Hello, I have used proviron to solve pfs, the symptoms of pfs have gone away, (dysfunction, depression, anxiety, etc) first I started with 25mg / proviron proviron, then I gradually increased the dose until it reached 75mg / proviron day that happened in week 2 or week 3 of your proviron use.
aurita I am with my high libido, high energy and happiness as it was before the PFS,
What is still not known when to stop and how to stop taking proviron?

1 Like

I would say that if you leave the Proviron you lose its benefits. It’s like other hormones, like testosterone, if you stop you lose the benefits. The problem with Proviron is that it could reduce your testosterone production in the long term. So for my opinion you shouldn’t use it alone in long term.
However, you can try to stop and see what happen, and try again proviron if PFS come back.

I have used steroids before PFS, and I can tell you that proviron is not at all a steroid like testosterone, the good thing about proviron would be that it does not cut your testosterone production with 75mg daily, it may if it cuts the natural production of testosterone in your body if you use very high doses of proviron such as 400mg / day.

proviron is a derivative of DHT and balances the hormonal axis

I will take a few months more proviron and then I will stop taking see how my body reacts if I recover I will not stop taking proviron since I have just been taking 1 month and a half, (since week 2 of taking proviron I had already recovered from the symptoms of PFS)

Now if I leave it I don’t know what will happen if someone had any experience it would be good

1 Like

I read somewhere here in the forum that some guys got some kind of “tumor” in their liver from Proviron. Be careful with that stuff long term. As much as I remember it’s not cancer but could could become maybe?

Keep us updated. Congrats.

Proviron is almost not toxic for the liver at all, they would have to use for a very long time and a high dose to get liver damage.

It could have been the Proviron, or something else.

Anybody else been trying this? A user named Fairplay on the Raypeat forum had a very convincing explanation as to why a proviron protocol would help. I wish I could reach him to ask him some questions but seems like he’s gone.

He said that the proviron would be used to downregulate AR in the brain for a little and then utilize HCG after to complete the recovery.

2 Likes