What should I do for recovery?

Not sure why you recommend spending money on a doctor and blood tests. This is literally the first thing people come up with and I’ve yet to see someone get any benefits from it.

1 Like

Simply because we don’t know for certain what finesteride had done to our bodies! Finesteride seems to affect us differently and thus different protocols may be needed and this might explain why there’re so many protocols out there but none of them is universal.

Getting all necessary tests is critical to one’s journey toward recovery and would help to avoid shooting in the dark. Treatments that are solely based on anecdotal symptoms can be a hit or miss. Infact, it could make things much worse.

Differents tests have helped me navigate through this nightmare and to treat different abnormalities each at a time. An example was me thinking my symptoms were due to high estrogen & low Testosterone so I took anti-estrogens and ended up feeling 1000X worse. Bloodwork have unveiled that my estrogen was already too low to begin with and there’s no point in lowering it further.

I’ve also done H2/CH4 breathing tests and it was found that I had SIBO (google it) and that caused a slew of gastrointestinal issues. You get the idea, don’t you?

I don’t think definitely this is needed.
are you taking another drug?
it seems to me very dangerous.
none of us, even doctors,knows what happens to our bodies.
results tell us we are almost normal.
besides, in JAPAN,no doctors have opinions that PFS exists.

Greek, where is this posted?

2 Likes

I want to know,too.
cdnut had been in this website for7years when he recovered.so I cannot regard him as a"faker".

1 Like

Noone is telling you not to try Cdnuts protocol. Anyway, you can read this topic Is cdnuts a fraud?

I don’t want to read this thread.
(I’ve read a little before)
this thread makes always me feel much worse.
in my opinion,negative persons are never better.have those tried cdnut? it is very unclear.if not,I regard them as"a fraud" in the same way as they did in that thread.
even pfs has little evidence.so,pfs protocol ( cdnut)can’t have any evidences.

1 Like

Where are all the long-time PFS patients who recovered with the “nuts treatment regimen?” No one ever forbade them from posting their experiences here.

My opinion is that the man found a pool of suckers willing to hand him money for components to a treatment plan that is very unsuccessful.

If one doesn’t want to hear negativity, then perhaps they should stick to reading fantasy.

2 Likes

okay…
it’s your opinion. I will never figure out.
cdnut doesn’t suggest only what it takes a lot of costs for recover.
fasting,exercises,solariums,coldshowers etc… have no cost to do.
besides the persons like me in JAPAN don’t have means of buying cdnut’s suggestions.
so,there’s little advantage.
oh,I don’t want to make arguments with you.so, please don’t tell me negative cdnut opinions.
if you recover without cdnuts protocol( of course,including exercises,fasting…), I will believe you.

In all fairness, I’ve spoken on the phone and Skype to a few of the recoverers off Swole Source, and they avoided this forum like the plague lol. They wouldnt even log on to do the survey. There are guys who have been fucked up from Propecia and have fully recovered but just haven’t posted here. I don’t think it’s many though, and for the most part I don’t think that they’ve had the bad symptoms. It seems to be problems with libido, rubbery genitals, and brain fog.

This whole thing is a big fucking mess man

4 Likes

I know one guy from Canada, he was proper fucked for 8 months, ED, brain fog, suicide thoughts, I was helping him at this time to geto over this shit, he took clomid and some other shit, then he told me he got recovered and blocked me in FB, I suppose because he want’s to forget about this nightmare and get on with the life. He is fine now, I saw his pics with his GF. God bless him! There are people recovered from this shit. But once you get the sides I got, like OA, the chance to recover from this shit gets almost impossible…

2 Likes

I will never understand this attitude.

When I am recovered, I will be aware that I have this sensitivity to 5ari’s for life. There are many ways that I could end up in trouble again. Helping the community progress and find a treatment is surely something that would benefit everyone.

2 Likes

Yeah I know what you mean mate, but the people are so different. Everyone finds his own way to escape from the problems, it could be something that you would never understand but for him this is the only way and we should respect their choice. After all, we all head to the same point, we just choose different route…

2 Likes

I know a person similar to this in swole source.he said he never watched here.
and, you must not consider your symptoms unrecoverable!
whatever symptoms we have,we have chances to get over.

Yes, it is a shame. As and when I heal I’ll be back to tell people I did and how I did it, although there’s honestly zero merit in the latter part of that, because everyone will tell me it was just time.

I’ve personally no doubt I’ll be ok in the end, but I can see it taking time for sure. I’m way better than I was mentally, although sexually not amazing.

3 Likes

How do you know that the 5ari sensitivity stays after a recovery? I mean it’s certainly possible, even probable. But do you think it is set in stone? If so, what leads you to that conclusion?

1 Like

Probably because people have got better and then crashed after exposure to a 5ARI.

1 Like

Ultimately, I don’t know. But you can bet that I won’t want to take the chance.

What is this community? It’s not necessary to just pick holes and be unpleasant to each other. Are you trying to talk people who have recovered into abandoning those who haven’t?

Honestly, this sort of needless point scoring makes me despair. We only have each other in this and the community, instead of trying to stick together seems to want to self destruct, divide and argue.

1 Like

Greek, please tell us.
I want to go this sites.

I can’t find it, unfortunately. Perhaps it was on Solve?