What are the experiences regarding taking benzo's post PFS? Looking for partial recoveries

How many of you have tried to modulate the GABA pathway? Had anyone had success with Benzodiazepines (Clonazepam, Diazepam etc)?

Already tried GABA supplementation to reduce stress and improve sleep. Which works. But doesn’t make me recover from other mental symptoms. More specifically regarding partial demasculinization, assertiveness, energy levels, ambition.

To be clear: not recommending anyone to take benzo’s or any other prescription drugs. Just asking people who did use it what their longer term experience was.

Relevant quotes:

@5ariWillGetBetter I have taken the same gaba for the last two nights and it has done wonders for my sleep and anxiety/mood. I’m waking up feeling actually refreshed and also calm and happy at work instead of the usual anxiety and low mood. Hopefully this keeps up (3)

8- After long-term exposure to GABA-steroids, down-regulation of the GABAA-receptor is expected (Yu and Ticku, 1995b; Barnes, 1996). A malfunctioned GABAA-receptor can be an important factor in the pathogenesis of stress-induced depression, “burn-out” syndrome and sex-steroid related depression (Drugan et al., 1989 ; Wihlback et al., 2006). (2)

Our study now shows the unexpected presence of additional sources of GABA in the rat and monkey pituitary, namely, GH cells of the anterior lobe and POMC cells of the intermediate lobe. These cells are likely to be the centerpiece of a novel basic mechanism in the regulation of pituitary endocrine function. (1)

(1) Positive experience with GABA supplementation
(2) I believe tribulus has cured me!
(3) Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA): a para/autocrine Hormone in the Pituitary