I believe tribulus has cured me!

That is the idea, It going to be in the name of all us.
I truly believe that the center have the potential to find an answer, it is one of the a few center of this kind on the whole nation and probably in the world, I think this place had should been the main center of investigation of our condition since the beginning.

Baylor is taking to long and to be honest I do not have any hope on Baylor study.

5 Likes

You da man! Hope you can bring back some positive info for us!

2 Likes

I have to make an appointment first, I hope that they will accept me, I will call then on 05/28/19, I keep you posted.

5 Likes

I can’t believe mediherb tribulus shot up in price. I literally got it before it went up on eBay for $57 after shipping I checked the seller and he no longer is selling it, he’s probably going to also make the price higher now, the standard process website doesn’t sell it either anymore when they had it a few days ago wtf?

Totally impotent again, big crash, not sleeping at all.

This give me an complete idea of what PFS is.

1- 5α-reductase activity is increased in the hypothalamus in late pregnancy (Brunton et al., 2009), suggesting that the capacity to produce allopregnanolone is increased in pregnancy. Allopregnanolone may act locally to enhance GABA

2-Allopregnanolone may act locally to enhance GABA action in the PVN or on inputs to the CRH neurons to attenuate HPA axis responses to stress in late pregnancy.

3- The importance of allopregnanolone to inhibit HPA axis responses to stress in later pregnancy has been tested by blocking its production using a 5αR inhibitor, finasteride (FIN). Blocking allopregnanolone generation with finasteride (FIN) at a dose shown to reduce brain allopregnanolone content by up to 90% (Concas et al., 1998), substantially restores HPA axis responses to systemically administered IL-1β in late pregnant rats.

4- Patients with AD show an increased glucocorticoid production compared to healthy elderly control subjects. In addition, an increased 5α-reduction was seen in patients with AD. Thus an increased glucocorticoid production can be regarded as an early feature of AD since an enhanced production of 5α-reduced metabolites of cortisol was established (Rasmuson et al., 2001). 3α-OH-5α-reduced metabolites of cortisol interact with the GABAA-receptor and enhance the effect of GABA-steroids on the GABAA-receptor.

5- Chronic stress can impair memory (de Quervain et al., 1998). Memory impairment is permanent in persons with a chronically elevated adrenal production of GABA-steroids (Lupien et al., 2005). Memory impairment was also reported in chronic stress syndromes, so called “burn-out syndrome.” “Burn-out syndrome” occurs frequent in patients with AD.

6- The production of cortisol and GABA-steroids increased in parallel during stress (Purdy et al., 1991; Serra et al., 2003; Droogleever Fortuyn et al., 2004). During chronic stress, long-term exposure to GABAA-receptor agonist results in similar changes after prolonged exposure to benzodiazepine and alcohol.

7- Long-term and enhanced activation of the GABAA-receptor is an important factor in of memory impairment during stress. The response of cortisol and GABA-steroids to adrenal stimulation was similar in patients with AD as chronically stressed animals (Nasman et al., 1991, 1996). Patients with mild Alzheimer’s disease have a high and non-suppressible production of cortisol and GABA-steroids (Nasman et al., 1995).

8- After long-term exposure to GABA-steroids, down-regulation of the GABAA-receptor is expected (Yu and Ticku, 1995b; Barnes, 1996). A malfunctioned GABAA-receptor can be an important factor in the pathogenesis of stress-induced depression, “burn-out” syndrome and sex-steroid related depression (Drugan et al., 1989; Wihlback et al., 2006).

9-The down-regulation occurs at different levels in a time dependent manner: (i) desensitization; (ii) receptor internalization; (iii) receptor subunit degradation; (iv) altered expression of receptor mRNA (Barnes, 1996). Exposure to an agonist of the GABAA-receptor may cause changes in receptor mRNA and induce changes of the -receptor subunit composition (Smith et al., 1998.

This is my personal conclusion from what I read
After all seems that the receptor that is fuck is not 5-alpha-reluctance receptor or AR, it is he GABAa receptor the one that is FUCK, this is what I believe**“burn-out” syndrome**= PSF

7 Likes

How are you doing? Did you try his protocol?

@MOONCHILD Any updates? I’m very interested…

@Trump_1776 are you still taking trib? Were there any lasting effects from your cycle(s)?

Has anyone confirmed the Asparagus part of this thread? Seems like everyone went back to Tribulus, but asparagus or perhaps even asparagus extract could be another alternative, one that seemed to not give as many possible side effects or negative reactions.

I took Asparagus powder extract a few years ago and when I used too much I crashed just like when I used too much tribulus. One guy got fucked pretty bad from Asparagus too.

Hi there @Apr1989. I know this is quite old, but, I tried accessing the article on protodiocin but it requires an account or payment or something. Do you happen to have the pdf you coupd send me please? Thanks a lot

Maybe many of us have positive reactions through tribulus,but it seems a few pfs"er" can recover perfectly through it.Men,who have a complete recovery,didn’t use only tribulus,but they integrated it into their protocols.
Now we first try tribulus(or Asparagus?),and follow OP’s.If you have improvements,you can step next.Then you should consider what you take.(We should select safer one this time)
We can do this repeatedly,and finally we must try to remove all supplements and to take some natural T/DHT/5ar etc block food(not SP,this is not food).I also will try tribulus.I will report at other April thread.

Anyone has this kind of ideas?
It is interesting soys or these effects let tribulus reinforce more.
It seems reasonable.

Hello, I have been looking for pfs for 3 years. I am currently taking welbutrins and if I ask for dopamine. I wanted to find out the name of this tribulus and this acetate. And yet, do you think that this acetate was necessary for recovery?

Seriously, this topic should be taken carefully!!!

I’ve been, and some other guys hit seriously by tribulus terrestris. If you are androgen intolerant, avoid this supp from a far distance

2 Likes

Tribulus Terrestris destroied my life.

2 Likes

Yeah, this syndrome is so different in each individual and everyone reacts differently to things like supplements etc. So obviously people have to be CAREFUL when taking things that mess with androgens.

I will say though that I’ve been taking Tribulus since January, and have had nothing but good results.

2 Likes

Hey man, what kind of results have you had? And what brand and dose are you on? Thanks.

How were your hormone blood works before and after trib if you had?