I believe tribulus has cured me!

Is anyone at all replicating this protocol ?

When I mentioned Khera about the glucorticoids methylprednisolone, he told me that he is looking for the cause, not the cure.

Anyway guys I am having the same bad head feeling before I get out from the creatine crash, I think that there are occurring changes in side my brain, but for good.

You should create a topic with a daily log of your supplements. That way, we can all see the up and downs and what helps and doesnā€™t help. Itā€™s hard to keep track of it all on here, bro.

1 Like

God knows how that could be easily treatedā€¦ especially if the sites include the brain and the genes in question arenā€™t uniform both within a person as well as between pfs sufferersā€¦

It is hard to know what really is happening, I wonder if genes are silent, how it is explain that today I am feeling totally normal and tomorrow I crash, jus to cite an example?
I am searching another herb(Muira Puama) do anybody know it or already tried?

And here it comes

Iā€™ve tried it but not sure I noticed anything. Had it in my herb rotation on the cdnuts protocol.

Stop experimenting with creatine. Just do the tribulus.
I also crash from creatine, or anything that raises DHT for that matter now.
But, tribulus has my face oily now. So i know Iā€™m in the right direction.

Stay away from the creatine.

1 Like

What should i do for my semen volume and morning wood loss? Should i try Betaine + Taurine + Cod oil?

How does Betaine works? I donā€™t use androgenic supplements since they made me worse a little bit.

I donā€™t know what purpose people are using it here for but I believe betaine aids in digestion by supporting stomach acid levels

1 Like

Thank you Trump for the advise, I definitively stop creatine, I belive that I am very sensitive to it, I will give to my body a day of rest and I go back with Tribulus.

Have you tried trib?

Cool. Iā€™m also sensitive. So since the creatine, youā€™re off trib?

Yes, no benefits.

Even though creatine made my brain fog worse, it is the only thing that actually increased my peripheral 5-AR levels back to near normal, how I know because It is THE ONLY thing that made my genital sensitivity almost normal. My dick is otherwise permanently numb most of the time. Not even Tribulus helps there (at least not at the doses I took so far). I lost the effect of the creatine once I stopped taking itā€¦ But it is the only thing that made my dick feel normal ever since I took Finasteride, and I tried MANY MANY things so far.

Tribulus seems to increase AR density in my case - I feel more androgenic since my trib cycles (more sensitive to androgens overall) but my 5-AR levels are still low - brain fog and poor dick sensitivity and bad penis structure (blue veins and discolored skin). Creatine worked for peripheral 5-AR but even further depressed CNS 5-AR leading to worsened brain fog, Iā€™m not sure how to increase them both at the same time.

2 Likes

I think guys that, it going tom be nice if we work in others direction or maybe we are going to stuck with this condition for the rest of our life.
Urology department it is not the right place for us, I think that we should to approach to place like this.

What do you think ?

I was on tribulo also.

I think that is going to be interesting to try in rats with pfs, methylprednisolone.

1 Like

But, this is not going to happen. Ib fact, there are no rats with pfs. Soā€¦you can keep dreaming

Do you guys think estrogen prevents body odor in men?