I believe tribulus has cured me!

I am taking 625 mg x 3= 1875 mg / 2 o 3 times @ day
So I am taking between 3750 to 5625 mg @ day of Tribulus

If only there were a 400 post thread on how to treat our insomnia.

Here is another very negative reaction to Tribulus. Be careful, everyone!

1 Like

Guys I tried again creatine and as I was expecting I crashed again.
I came from Khera appointment, and I donā€™t want to suppress the hope of many but I donā€™t see any future benefits from us from that study maybe for future generations if they got PFS or those that are very young.
The study is only finished the first part, he didnā€™t want to give any details, the second part is the genetic study and comparation with the control group and is not done yet.

I ask him about tribulus, because seems to recovered some guys libido and he said that it make sense that can reverse it, he said that he canā€™t affirm it, but that is very possible.

3 Likes

I thibk his estrogen just rose.

What dosage of creatine

5 g of creatine / day also I eat a lot of cake

How bout try a smaller amount lol. 5 grams? Thatā€™s gonna shoot up your DHT and crush your estrogen. No wonder you keep feeling like trash.

Wow the part about the study is very depressing. I was under the assumption that the study was completed

1 Like

Can you elaborate and be more specific please?

1. Why you donā€™t see any future, you donā€™t know what is in the first part.
  2. Did he tell you approximate release date of the first part ? And when the second part is expected to be finished ?

He didnā€™t want to give details about the study, he also said that the study is to find the cause, not the cure.
The second part of the study is the comparation of the genes that could be involved.
I think that we should find the solution by ourself experimentation, because nobody will do anything for us, maybe a crazy Chinese doctor will be more willing to experiment on us.
He believes that there are genes that are off.
He was very impressed that my Testosterone went from 290 to 480.

To find a cure, you must first find the cause.

Does the second part of the study need to conclude before both are released? Or are they independent from one another?

1 Like

The first part he said is waiting for approval to be released, while he are going still working in the second part, he didnā€™t provide more details.
This is my personal opinion and donā€™t get me wrong, but seem that nothing was found.
He wants me to get some blood test, I just tested my DHT, to much money that I do not have for the rest of the hormonal panel.

1 Like

Actually its sounds quite promising from what he said to you.

Indeed. If Iā€™m not mistaken none of the current literature has captured or at least been able to prove objectively that actual gene silencing has occurred

Also, he has a duty to keep the study under very tight wraps. Just because he didnā€™t spill the beans doesnā€™t mean there isnā€™t anything promising.

2 Likes

I going back on track soon, maybe tribulus can switch back genes.
A question, do anybody already tried SARMs ( Selective Adrogen Receptor Modulator?

Do you have permanent improvements from the L-DOPA which stay after you stop taking it?

Or do you take it all the time now?

I use creatine over the weekend and crash again, seem that I am no totally right.
Keep you posted.

Hey @MOONCHILD, you stated that you weā€™re cured by concluding trials of Tribulus and L-Dopa? But a little creatine crashed you? Little confused.

Are you simply having temporary recoveries from the Tribulus and L-Dopa? Iā€™m starting my second round of the MediHerb Tribulus and would love to hear a realistic outcome.

1 Like

I donā€™t know at this point, I should not used creatine, I need to going back to tribulus alone and maybe combine with L- dopa, maybe I am sensitive to creatine.
I only posted my recovery those days.
I was feeling like bye bye PSF, but seems that is not yet.
I am feeling my head the same way that I feel the last time right before of my recovery from creatine.
I will let you know in a two or three days if I am recoved from the crash.

1 Like