swelling and headache
little Improved: poor memory, anxiety, depression,
suicidal tendencies, severe brain fog
Numbness and tingling of hands and feet
Recurrent: testicular pain and penile pain
unchanged:Slow erection
Worsening: beard and body hair continue to fall
off or grow slowly
The most frustrating: brain fog and depression, as well as poor logical thinking ability, I feel powerless to speak

1 Like

Do you feel like your brain fog is going better (even a little) ?

sure,It seems to be getting better. I feel my memory has improved, but I still can’t think complex thoughts, such as completing a paper.

I also have trouble thinking. Just watching a movie or having a long conversation was difficult few weeks ago. Now it’s a bit better but this symptom is very frightening omg I thought this killed my brain.
I’m sure we will recover within the next months, at least this brain fog symptom.
Good luck

Yes, it’s about work and survival. I hope this damn Alzheimer’s disease can disappear

Friends, I can say for sure that my depersonalization and head pressure have been very slight, and my depression has been greatly improved, but I have symptoms similar to ADHD. I often feel uncomfortable in my neck and my eyes are difficult to open. I hope this is only temporary. I hope brain fog and other mental symptoms can disappear in the next few months,In addition, my right eye began to molt obviously, and it became very red

1 Like

I think my enthusiasm for life has also improved slightly. I will take the initiative to buy some food instead of not wanting to eat

2 Likes

Great news! You fought hard to keep living. I hope you continue improving.

2 Likes

Long time no see. Thank you, friend. Yes, it’s hard every day. I have to teach students😂 , but I’ve made some progress. How are you?

I need my logic back as soon as possible, damn it :joy::joy:, I don’t want to go home and sleep every day. I’ll go crazy

I am almost at 4 months. My brain function has continued to improve as well. I believe it is worth it to keep trying. I was able to go on vacation for a few weeks and experienced my best days there. Since returning home I am not as high as before but still good.

Working as a teacher must be very hard. You are improving even without taking vacation which is great. I rest as much as possible so that time can heal the body and brain. I take some “safe” supplements but only sometimes and I don’t really think they help but who knows.

1 Like

Today is not a good day. I have some hearing loss and suddenly began to have difficulty breathing. I hope it is temporary,My right eyelid is hard to open

1 Like

Suicidal ideation seems to have disappeared. Besides the brain fog, the most difficult problem at present is that my neck seems to be difficult to support my head. I always feel very stiff. There is something dragging and hanging down, and I have difficulty breathing today (it’s much better when I lie down). I don’t want to give up my job, which will only make me lose my last hope for life, I’m going to bed early today. I hope it will improve tomorrow.In addition, I feel very uncomfortable because I don’t have the strength to speak

What is the hearing loss like?

I’ve experienced difficulty breathing at times. In my case it was due to enormous stress. It felt like I couldn’t catch my breath fully and I had use more effort in order to take in a full breath. This usually happened at night. It eventually went away for me.

When my students spoke to me, I couldn’t hear them clearly for several times. Today, I tried to listen to music with headphones. The sound in the right ear was obviously lower than that in the left ear (there was serious inflammation in the right ear 20 days ago). Dyspnea is very similar to you, but I’m irregular. I had to open my mouth and inhale. I noticed that my chest almost didn’t move when I inhaled, I feel like I’m out of breath when sobbing. This is really fatal. I ate pepper the day before yesterday. I feel my ears are inflamed again. I hope the hearing loss won’t continue.

1 Like

These days, the severe depression miraculously disappeared, but the difficulty in speaking / breathing increased, and the neck became more stiff and unbearable.Interestingly, I masturbated four times in five days. I don’t know why.
I’m going to check my hormones tomorrow.
Damn it, I vaguely found that it was difficult for me to concentrate yesterday. The words on the screen shook a little. It is still the same today. PFS is so changeable. I hope it is only temporary.

1 Like

I felt a little dizzy today, and then I slept in the park. I felt good
Swelling of temples come back,Dyspnea is gone,tmlgb
Well, I’m numb. To be honest, I think our best destination is to let musk send us to Mars and never have to go back to earth and become someone else’s father / son / husband.
Then eat pizza takeout, lol
Why didn’t bin Laden hit Merck headquarters and kill the damn bald man?
There are so many women waiting for me to conquer and so much money waiting for me to earn. Damn, why should I eat this shit with a try mentality
:exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head:

1 Like

Well, Musk and Bin Laden are both actors. One is a frontman for the US military, the other is a scapegoat for the US military.

Eat more pizza for me because I can’t even swallow. Try to enjoy the little things in life, count all the little recoveries you have. That’s how I try to survive. Regret is my sin as well, it offers nothing positive. I haven’t felt regret for a long time until I took that supplement this year.

1 Like

Well, look at my clues and you can see how confused I am.
The dreaded depersonalization and uncontrollable suicidal tendencies have disappeared.But I still feel trapped.
Thinking logic and memory problems are extremely uncomfortable, but they seem to be improving at an extremely slow speed (really not clear).
In addition to other pain, my jaw - cervical spine - back of head - shoulders have a very stiff feeling for many times of the day.
Many symptoms appear from time to time,My concept of time has also become very poor.
What’s more ridiculous is that I seem to collect depression, anxiety, hyperactivity and delusions. They all appear from time to time. I have to do something before and think about it carefully, but it’s still not enough.
Emotional dullness / over excitement also alternate.
Anyway, there are too many problems.In the next few months, I will restrain myself.
I’ll focus on

1. Brain fog (thinking and logic)
  2. Physical strength and energy
  3. Neck stiffness and brain pain.
    Let’s see what happens next.
    In fact, I think my biggest problem now is that I have to work. My job is quite perfect. I’m really not willing to give up (if I don’t work, I may be more depressed). I never get enough rest. I work 8-11 hours a day.:brain: :brain: :exploding_head: :exploding_head:
1 Like

are you able to work even with the brain fog ? I have the same symptoms as you especiallythe jaw, neckstiffness and the brain fog.